I rarely write no more, me

This is for your own works!!!
AlanM

Re: I spelled my name incorrectly, now the truth is revealed

Post by AlanM »

Dear Diana Doors,
The time hath come to reveal to all the true nature of your illegality.
You tried to hide it by juggling letters comprising your name and suggesting they were an innocent representation of your identity.
You can't fool me.
Solong 2b.jpg
Isn't it interesting that Solong rhymes with wrong.
You should give up this wrong-doing and only deal in legal doors.

A
Too much Leonard Cohen is never enough.
London 1972, Adelaide 1980, 1985, 2009
Sydney 2010; Adelaide 2010
Sydney 2013 X2; Melbourne 2013; Adelaide 2013
Geoffrey

Re: slim as a toothpick

Post by Geoffrey »

that was interesting, alan - and clever. if you want to have a nice easy breakfast i recommend carrots because they are good for you. leonard mostly kept away from unhealthy food, and this is why never in his long life did he ever become obese. put cut carrots into a plastic bag, add oil, salt, cornflour, black pepper, paprika, oregano and dried parmesan cheese. shake bag and place the chips on a tray and bake for 15 minutes. eat together with low-fat sour cream 'dip' mixed with garlic. finish off with a small dish of nut musli and a cup of unsweetened black coffee - and you are ready to face the day 🙂
https://youtu.be/e7Bxy70I6SE
carrot chips.jpg
LisaLCFan

Re: slim as a toothpick

Post by LisaLCFan »

Your carrot chips look great and sound very tasty -- I love roasted/baked carrots and I prefer cooking them that way, for it really brings out their flavour.
Geoffrey wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:18 pm ...leonard mostly kept away from unhealthy food...
I'm sure he did, but there are always exceptions...
Leonard Health Food a.jpg
LisaLCFan

Re: poor taste

Post by LisaLCFan »

Geoffrey wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:18 pm ...
p.s. That youtube clip you posted was really quite offensive -- do some people actually think that verbal abuse and the total disregard for the feelings of others is funny? I certainly don't.
Geoffrey

Re: I rarely write no more, me

Post by Geoffrey »

LisaLCFan wrote:
>Your carrot chips look great and sound very tasty -- I love roasted/baked carrots and I prefer cooking them that way, for it really brings out their flavour.

absolutely delicious, even better than the sweet potatoes version. i had planned not to eat them all at one sitting, but 'well laid schemes . . .'
thank you for the picture of leonard buying crisps. yes, always exceptions - and always a sneaky camera to capture them :-)
ice cream.jpg
>do some people actually think that verbal abuse and the total disregard for the feelings of others is funny?

few of us are perfect, so i wouldn't discount it ;-)
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

HB SLL 3.jpg
HB SLL 3.jpg (32.31 KiB) Viewed 4098 times
Ditto
Too much Leonard Cohen is never enough.
London 1972, Adelaide 1980, 1985, 2009
Sydney 2010; Adelaide 2010
Sydney 2013 X2; Melbourne 2013; Adelaide 2013
LisaLCFan

Re: I often write too much, me

Post by LisaLCFan »

Oh, is it solongleonard's birthday? I don't keep track of such things. I was a bit miffed with him recently -- he can be a bit of a...well, let's just say that he and I have some rather divergent tastes and interests, about which we both seem to have a tendency to speak our minds, perhaps sometimes to the point of being rather discourteous.

Nonetheless, I still think he's a pretty decent chap, and I wish him all the best on his birthday. Cheers, Mike!
solongleonard

Re: I rarely have birthdays no more, me, than once a year

Post by solongleonard »

Hey Alan and Lisa, thank you for the inventive Birthday greetings. I had a lovely day, many conversations were with loved ones abroad.

I decided to celebrate a day or 2 early, with my first ever taste of coffee. I have decided to cut out some of my constructed quirks. Tasting a mushroom or olive for the first time would be really pushing it but it's possible...

keep on keeping on, friends

Michael
solongleonard

Post by solongleonard »

Geoffrey wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:43 am
solongleonard wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:42 am Also I must add how great it feels to be captain of the busiest thread on this forum. We are trending! The previous most popular thread, “Cranny” of course, is almost within range
i'm just off to the chemist to buy oily cloves.

how very fitting
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”