Concert setlist from crew member

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
ChrisBynum

Concert setlist from crew member

Post by ChrisBynum »

Hello Friends,
Some of you that went to Leonard’s concerts during his last years of touring might remember some of us that were part of the crew. I was on the backline crew and worked with Roscoe Beck, Hattie and Charley Webb and Sharon Robinson. As many of you know, for every show and most rehearsals, a setlist was printed for the band and crew so that we all knew what songs Leonard wanted to perform. I made notes on mine so I would know when to give the different instruments to the musicians I was responsible for. I kept most of the setlist that I used and put them in storage for all these years. Now I’m going to be moving in the spring and I have decided to sell most of my setlist and other memorabilia. I think I have over 150 over these setlist that I’m going to list on eBay. I’m not sure what the value of these are so I have decided to put them up for auction starting at $10 usd. I have already put most of them in polypropylene sleeves with a backer board to protect them. I know some people are interested in buying multiple setlist and have asked about combining them for shipping. The ones I have listed now are from 2009. I’m going to get some more out of storage in a couple of days and try and get them listed next week. I don’t know exactly what I have because this stuff has been in storage for years. If you are interested I would suggest you follow me on eBay and check back once in awhile.
Thank you
Chris Bynum
Listed as seller cbynumtx on eBay.

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”