Cate, why are you avoiding me...

This is for your own works!!!
Boss

Cate, why are you avoiding me...

Post by Boss »

?
'In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer' - Albert Camus
solongleonard

Re: Cate, why are you avoiding tofu sausages? We have a right to know

Post by solongleonard »

B ecause you are a little unstable?
O ver the years you have shown a degree of instability?
S o that she can avoid unstableosity?
S everal examples of your disstableousness may have deterred her from seeking your company?

but let me check what you have in common. She is

C harismatic
A rticulate
T alented
E nchanting

It's a real mystery why she avoids you.
Last edited by solongleonard on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
Geoffrey

Re: Cate, why are you avoiding me...

Post by Geoffrey »

Boss wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:54 pm?
strange, she fills my inbox the whole time, pours her heart out every damn day. don't know how to put a damper on it without hurting her feelings.
Cate

Post by Cate »

why are you avoiding me...
I left a an explanation earlier and it occurred to me that I don't need to.

I do not wish to communicate with you and I choose not to.

end.
Last edited by Cate on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cate

Post by Cate »

Geoffrey wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:31 am
Boss wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:54 pm?
strange, she fills my inbox the whole time, pours her heart out every damn day. don't know how to put a damper on it without hurting her feelings.
:) but geoffrey - you've told me that you love my pictures of my morning coffee, my morning toast and all of my thoughts about the latest thing Dr. Phil has talked about on his show. xo
solongleonard wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:20 am
C harismatic
A rticulate
T alented
E nchanting
I know that you are new to the forum but let me tell you that you are a beautiful friend - thank you.
solongleonard

Re: Boss, why are you avoiding paying your tax?...

Post by solongleonard »

Hello, thank you Cate. Although I am indeed new here I am enjoying this forum. I expect a lot of you are now using the "Underneath the lines, Delete Recovery software system " . and it has been fun looking at the "development" of certain posts before publication.

"Boss" posted "?" However his draft record reads "must wind up Catey hee hee hee. Pretend I am her concerned friend", then "/" and "!".

"Geoffrey" posted "strange, she fills my inbox the whole time, pours her heart out every damn day. don't know how to put a damper on it without hurting her feelings." However his draft record, presuming the software is accurate, includes "The people of that region had become few since the Plague, and most of those that remained had been slaughtered by the savage Easterlings. Cirion, therefore, in reward for his aid, gave Calenardhon between Anduin and Isen to Eorl and his people; and they sent north for their wives and children and their goods and sealed in that land. They named it anew the Mark of the Riders, and they called themselves the Eorlingas; but in Gondor their land was called Rohan, and its people the Rohirrim (that is, the Horse-lords). Must draw 6 quicke Leonard sketches. Horange, Dorange, Jorange, damn damn fuck, back to pretending again."

"Cate" posted "I know that you are new to the forum but let me tell you that you are a beautiful friend - thank you". She originally drafted "I know that you are new to the forum but can you tell me if you have a beautiful friend I could meet".

Cate's true wishes show a dissatisfaction with the posters here and her longing to meet someone for Ugandan discussions.
THEY MUST LEAD
Cate

draft recovery

Post by Cate »

oh don't get me started about Uganda! (do you know anybody who'd like a 3 hour discussion about it - my knowledge on the matter is shaky so somebody more opinionated then knowledgable would be fine)

wow - I think that draft recovery thing might really work. The fact is that what my daily letters to G are usually about important lord of the rings/Leonard Cohen questions like "if Leonard had pointed ears would he look more like Spock or Elornd?", and, "If the forum where mapped out like middle earth would the politics section be Mordor?"
solongleonard

Re: Cate, why are you avoiding a complete nutter

Post by solongleonard »

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... iscussions

3 hours!! Wow!! That's so long, Cateranne...
THEY MUST LEAD
Geoffrey

Re: Cate, why are you and freud like me

Post by Geoffrey »

sometimes when i've lost that lovin' feelin',
i have to look down if i want to see the ceilin' -
and sometimes i'm certain that i'm really not sure,
while other times i have to look up if i want to see the floor.
- isaac hunt
Cate

Freud, uganda and paying taxes

Post by Cate »

Geoffrey I think that that guy's a ghost or suffering some kind of dissociative disorder. he should probably have an apple or something to eat.

solong - oh the things that you find in an urban dictionary! I participated in a very lengthy Ugandan discussion in our politics section once. some of the twists in the thread did seem a bit weird at the time but Leonard fans can be a bit quirky, so I didn't think it was to odd.

I'm going to say good-bye (to this thread only) and wish all in it well.
jimbo

Post by jimbo »

hi great poem cate
love is not forgotten......
solongleonard

Re: Cate, why are you such a brastard

Post by solongleonard »

yes, great poem Cate. I enjoyed it a lot. Did it take you long to write?

You may know that the next fan event is in Budapest and I was thinking how frustrating it must be for persons such as youse, who hail from Country far away without connecting to Leonard Cohen. I haeppy to work on making fake connecting to fool improtant people here like Jakko and Geoffley. Then we annoucing "Hello, let's all meat Canadra for Event Cohen (Leonard) and if people say "Stop! wrong - no conencting between Singer and Country" we can all hum lopud to distratring and Geoffley can draw 6 quick photos of Man and say "this is velly qlick paining of Mr Cohen, close friend of mine".
THEY MUST LEAD

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”