Returning to Hydra

Our biennial Hydra meetups, and the big 2002 Event
raywebster

Hydra 2003

Post by raywebster »

I think that a reunion in Hydra in 2003 is a great idea Henning.
We should work on it as soon as we can
How's about June again?

Ray
Henning

Post by Henning »

I think June is a really good month for that. I will start a mailing list for interested people in November.
Partisan

Post by Partisan »

thankyou ray for posting. henning good to see you are still on this. i am having second thoughts about combining it with the miaoulis festival. the accomodation issues will make it almost impossible for anyone to come at short notice. however the weekend before may be an idea. give people the option of staying on for that.
p.
Henning

Post by Henning »

I will pick up your suggestion, J ! It's what I also had in mind before.
marianne

Hydra 2002

Post by marianne »

Dear Henning,

What an excellent idea.
Can't wait.

Marianne
seexybutterfly

returning to hydra/nikitas

Post by seexybutterfly »

well im all for going back anytime i might go back in september.. it got very hot there in late june /july.. and i had to go home.. but i hear september is good to go there..( we didnt have airconditioning in or house).. anyways,... anyone know where nikitas is?? is he still oh hydra?? we were supposed to get together and play gutairs.. well .. i may have lost his number, i have got soem really nice photographs of hydra im posting on yahoo....if you all would like to see them let me know... but returning to hydra next june in between events is that what you are thinking about?? this seems nice to me.. great.. im ready to go back actually in september..lol ..
michele dina lee hydra 2002&beyond

Return to “Hydra Meetups 2023, 2019, 2017, 2015, 2013, 2011, 2009, 2007, 2005 & The Event in 2002”