Brighton

A new, growing section for more exciting news
lightasabreeze

Brighton

Post by lightasabreeze »

Seems we have to wait a bit for our tickets for Brighton as there is a delay. They are hoping to send the tickets out before the event. - Not much good after the event though - Another update o Friday.
Somebody must have died for you
A Thousand Kisses Deep

London 02 x 3..... Radio city New York... Wet Weybridge..... Wembley Arena... Brighton..
leonardthecat

Re: Brighton

Post by leonardthecat »

I had the same email about Bournemouth.
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

There's still 12 days to go to Bounemouth so plenty of time for those in the UK. I've had tickets arrive safely much later than this. We will be able to switch our orders to venue collection if it gets too close to concert day.

Wendy
leonardthecat

Post by leonardthecat »

The problem I have is the tickets are for my brother, who lives in Bournemouth. I'm not going to the concert, and I live in Scotland. AXS would only post out to the credit card holder. So I have to have the tickets and post them on to Bournemouth. Hopefully I'm just flapping and they'll get here. But the email saying there will be an update on Friday doesn't make me very confident.
Lemon haired Lady

Post by Lemon haired Lady »

Happy happy happy ! Received my ticket in the post this morning. States doors open at 6.30pm but wondering what time performance will actually start?

Carole
crystal

Post by crystal »

Just received this email from AXS. Seems everything is sorted and tickets should arrive in time. Very happy!

Dear Customer,

Further to our email earlier this week regarding the Leonard Cohen ticket stock at the Brighton Centre on the 28 August, we can confirm that we have received the tickets from the venue. All regular tickets will have been dispatched by close of business today, Friday 16 August.

We are confident that all tickets should arrive prior to the event, but if you have not received them by Monday 26 August, please call our contact centre on 08448 24 48 24 who can arrange for duplicate tickets to be left at the venue.

Once again, we would like to apologise for the delay in dispatch of these tickets, but we hope that you enjoy what promises to be an amazing concert.

Kind regards

AXS Fulfilment Team
chrissie01

Post by chrissie01 »

My Leonard Cohen Brighton concert tickets arrived today!! Very happy bunny here!!! Anyone who was worried should be ok soon!! :D
And you want to travel with him
And you want to travel blind
And you think maybe you'll trust him
For he's touched your perfect body with his mind
chrissie01

Post by chrissie01 »

#I In front of The Brighton Centre at Beach level, there is an outdoor café with a lot of tables and chairs and live music.It serves drinks and sandwiches.It is called The Brighton Music Hall, and nearly spills onto the pebbles. If it is a dry day, I suggest that might be a place where people might like to meet, obviously wearing or carrying something to help identify themselves!
There are eateries nearby for something less informal
If it rains, the nearest hotel I can think of, with a spacious forum area for food and drinks, is The Thistle.
These are just my thoughts, and may help anyone on here who wants to congregate!! :lol:
And you want to travel with him
And you want to travel blind
And you think maybe you'll trust him
For he's touched your perfect body with his mind
lightasabreeze

Post by lightasabreeze »

My ticket for Brighton just arrived. Not long to wait now.
Somebody must have died for you
A Thousand Kisses Deep

London 02 x 3..... Radio city New York... Wet Weybridge..... Wembley Arena... Brighton..

Post by guest »

My tickets for Brighton arrived today too. :D
crystal

Post by crystal »

My tickets also arrived. Only 12 more days!
evie

Post by evie »

chrissie01 wrote:#I In front of The Brighton Centre at Beach level, there is an outdoor café with a lot of tables and chairs and live music.It serves drinks and sandwiches.It is called The Brighton Music Hall, and nearly spills onto the pebbles. If it is a dry day, I suggest that might be a place where people might like to meet, obviously wearing or carrying something to help identify themselves!
There are eateries nearby for something less informal
If it rains, the nearest hotel I can think of, with a spacious forum area for food and drinks, is The Thistle.
These are just my thoughts, and may help anyone on here who wants to congregate!! :lol:
This sounds great weather permitting and I'm staying near here too. Thanks, Eve
I heard of a man who says words so beautifully that if he only speaks their name women give themselves to him.

Manchester 1972; London O2 2008; Bournemouth 2008; Manchester 2008; Dublin 2012; Bournemouth 2013; Brighton 2013
technicalblack

Post by technicalblack »

Just in case anyone is looking for tickets for this show, ticketmaster have just released some amazing seats at normal prices (I'm assuming they're likely the leftover platinum 'package' tickets that didn't sell or from a similar allocation). Good luck!
John Etherington

Post by John Etherington »

That's what I like to hear! The best way to stop these V.I.P. scams is for people to ignore them.
TommyJ

Post by TommyJ »

D'oh all the Brighton tickets seem to have been snapped up. A real long shot this, but if anyone has a spare, please PM me! Thanks, Tom
London o2 July 2008 and Nov 2008, NYC (Radio City Music Hall) May 2009, Weybridge July 2009, Lille Sept 2010, Las Vegas Dec 2010, Wembley 8 and 9 Sept 2012, Dublin Sept 2012, Paris Sept 2012, London 02 June 2013, Leeds Sept 2013, London o2 Sept 2013 ... and hopefully more to come.

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”