PRESALE TO THE UK SHOWS

A new, growing section for more exciting news
lightasabreeze

Re: PRESALE TO THE UK SHOWS

Post by lightasabreeze »

Brighton was very helpful and sold my disabled daughter her ticket today, a day before they went on general sale. They took her word for it that she was a member. They were very helpful and she now has secured her place with her carer for Brighton.
Somebody must have died for you
A Thousand Kisses Deep

London 02 x 3..... Radio city New York... Wet Weybridge..... Wembley Arena... Brighton..
spottsue

Post by spottsue »

Please can you advise how to get put back on the mailing list for notifications of presage tickets? Last year I was grateful to receive such a notification but have heard nothing for this tour luckily a friend is also on the forum so they were able to tell me. As far as I'm aware I haven't excluded myself from any notifications! Many thanks! Sue
Born With The Gift Of A G

Post by Born With The Gift Of A G »

A mere £375 for a Block B ticket in Manchester....

https://tickets.axs.com/eventShopperV3U ... f%3Devs_fb

Seriously, does anyone ever actually purchase these ludicrously exorbitant 'Platinum' rip-off tickets...?!

Makes my Block B Row C ticket at £75 (courtesy of the excellent presale via this Forum) seem even lovelier!
"Little lady.....I AM Kris Kristofferson....."
London: 10 & 11 May 1993; Manchester: 17, 18, 19 & 20 June 2008; Vienna: 25 September 2008; London: 17 November 2008; Paris: 26 November 2008; Manchester: 30 November 2008; Liverpool: 14 July 2009; Paris: 28 September 2012; Manchester: 31 August 2013; Leeds: 7 September 2013.
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

spottsue wrote:Please can you advise how to get put back on the mailing list for notifications of presage tickets? Last year I was grateful to receive such a notification but have heard nothing for this tour luckily a friend is also on the forum so they were able to tell me. As far as I'm aware I haven't excluded myself from any notifications! Many thanks! Sue
Hi spottsue

Follow the link below to the "Subscribe to e-mail notification thread" then click on "Subscribe topic" at the bottom left hand side of the page. You should receive an e-mail notification when/ if any further dates are added to the tour.

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=33226

Wendy
Rodin

Post by Rodin »

Born With The Gift Of A G wrote:A mere £375 for a Block B ticket in Manchester....

https://tickets.axs.com/eventShopperV3U ... f%3Devs_fb

Seriously, does anyone ever actually purchase these ludicrously exorbitant 'Platinum' rip-off tickets...?!

Makes my Block B Row C ticket at £75 (courtesy of the excellent presale via this Forum) seem even lovelier!
Has to be Manchester City fans as it's the only good thing they will see all year.
Misunderstood
fishfishquaileye

Post by fishfishquaileye »

My mind is not put at rest at all. If Cohen himself was Jewish, or ever know Jewish people, then he would realize that we don't Russhi straight from the ending of the fast to some lightweight musical gaiety. I find the scheduling to be bordering on antisemitic. It carries a message "no Jews at my concert, thanks".
Zimmy66

Post by Zimmy66 »

MarieM wrote:
jarkko wrote:Great to see that this has been another successful presale. Many members have got really good seats!

Yom Kippur begins the evening of September 13 and ends the evening of September 14. So, it would seem to be okay. But I asked Robert anyway and he said it is okay. Thanks for bringing this to our attention so quickly.
Well, obviously Robert can't be trusted to tell the truth in the future then.
To live outside the law you must be honest
kmsilven

Problem getting ticket

Post by kmsilven »

I wonder if anyone else have same problem, but I ' havent got my ticket to Manchester gig - it is nearly two months ago when I purchase my ticket - also get post to my email - but I haven't got ticket via regular post. I understand that it takes time, but two months too much... I have hurry to get hotel and flights...

Katri

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”