PRESALE TO THE UK SHOWS

A new, growing section for more exciting news
LHHUNTER

Re: PRESALE TO THE UK SHOWS

Post by LHHUNTER »

The SSEC and Clyde Auditorium are available for most of September so the tour could have come to Scotland :?
DockOfTheBay

Post by DockOfTheBay »

LHHUNTER wrote:The SSEC and Clyde Auditorium are available for most of September so the tour could have come to Scotland :?
Clyde Auditorium - fine. Excellent, even. The shows last time were amazing.

The SECC though...? I'd rather just not go at all. I can't imagine a worse venue for Leonard Cohen. Even Aberdeen's AECC would be better! (is this an option?! :lol: )

The Glasgow Royal Concert Halls, however...? :D
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

DockOfTheBay wrote:The Glasgow Royal Concert Halls, however...? :D
Perfect .... and MUCH too small!

Wendy
Hartmut

Post by Hartmut »

I have 2 very good tickets for the London concert (Saturday, 14th September 2013 ) to sell:
Block A2, Row G
('Block A2' is the middle block, 'Row G' should be row 7 from the stage.)

Price:
what I paid (face value plus fees of the original seller) = £ 171.50
plus the costs of a registered and insured letter (about 8 - 9 €)

(As Wendy said: I don't want to post this in the 'Find, Sell or Swap Tickets' thread until the shows are publicly announced.)
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

The UK shows will be announced tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9 am UK summer time.
General onsale on Friday May 31 at 9 am UK summer time.
Our presale has now closed.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
UrPal

Post by UrPal »

Thanks Jarkko. Nice window.
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Dear Jarkko, the list of concerts in Europe is complete?
Can we expect other concerts, and also in France?
Thank you for everything!
:)
Expect 1 to 3 concerts more in the mainland. Not in France. One will be announced on June 4. No schedule for the other(s).
So the end of our presales is pretty close.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
slapperoonie

Post by slapperoonie »

Blimey that was close! I'm not usually so slow on the uptake but just managed to get tix for my hometown Manchester today! Thank you soooooo much to all concerned for the presale. Now ridiculously excited! :D
Liverpool 2009 / Manchester 2013
cohenadmirer

Post by cohenadmirer »

its now 8.20 am BST, may 28th , and at least some of the presale still seems to be working
Leonard's work resonates
Brighton 1979; Dublin , Manchester june 2008; glasgow, manchester Nov 2008; Liverpool july 2009 ; Barcelona Sept 2009 ;marseille, lille september2010: Ghent August 2012;Barcelona October 2012;Montreal x2 November 2012: 2013; Saint John NB April 2013; Brussels June 2013;Manchester August 2013; Leeds , Birmingham September 2013; Amsterdam September 2013
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Looks like our presale is still open although it was to close on Monday evening.
Go to http://www.axs.com/series/136/fan-club- ... rdcohen_uk
pmdf

Post by pmdf »

Can't believe my luck to get in while it's still open! Thought I'd missed this, but just got tickets in Row C for Cardiff, which I'm more than happy with. :D Thanks jarkko & co for the presale.
Manchester 18 June | Cardiff 8 November
Fanfan

Post by Fanfan »

jarkko wrote:
Expect 1 to 3 concerts more in the mainland. Not in France. One will be announced on June 4. No schedule for the other(s).
Thanks Jarkko ! :)
Yiannis

Post by Yiannis »

jarkko wrote:
Can we expect some countries that were not included in the 2012 tour ? :) /hopes for Greece

***Unfortunately no concerts in Greece. We expect one "new" (for this year) country to be added to the tour itinerary, but it is still unconfirmed and may not happen. I guess we will find out in the next few weeks. / Jarkko***
2012: 2x London (Wembley), Paris (Olympia) | 2013: 2x London (O2 Arena), Rome (Foro Italico Roma), Lucca (Piazza Napoleone), Manchester (Phones4U Arena), Birmingham (LG Arena) | 2014: ...
Rikkiebags

Post by Rikkiebags »

Long time lurker, first time poster. So thrilled that Leonard Cohen is coming to Bournemouth again, so thank you sincerely for the pre-sale tickets still working. Have secured two tickets for the third row, centre block, which is really quite excellent.

Thank you.
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

AEG informs us that our presale link will stay open until just before the shows go on general sale (May 31)!
Go to http://www.axs.com/series/136/fan-club- ... rdcohen_uk buy tickets to any of the UK shows!

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”