PRESALE TO THE UK SHOWS

A new, growing section for more exciting news
StBruno

Re: PRESALE TO THE UK SHOWS

Post by StBruno »

Just 'Shelley's Heart' for me this time (until the next).
Many thanks to all involved!
...like one who believes
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

Great to see how well the presales went for all our friends today. I already thanked Jarkko in the Dublin thread yesterday but coming here to add that thanks to Marie and everyone else who makes all the presales possible. The chance of the presales we get here are free, unlike for most other artists and we can never say thank you enough to those who make it happen and even when there are glitches (like with the delay for the 2nd Dublin concert) Jarkko and Marie are there to sort and help in every way they can. In the words of Leonard I deeply appreciate it.
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
potter88

Post by potter88 »

Big thanks for this presale, right in the centre, front row for Manchester, can't wait :)
jackiet

Post by jackiet »

Thanks, didn't want to panic anyone, just wanted to make sure after last year's change of date at Verona. I'm ok as I live close to London but worried about others who may be coming from afar to attend the gig.

So looking forward to seeing Leonard at O2 in June, then Lucca and the 02 again in September. Life doesn't t get much better!!!

Jackie

Post by guest »

lightasabreeze wrote:
Mabeanie1 wrote:
Geoff wrote:Got Brighton Centre Block Stalls 1, Row A, Seat 27-28. Can anyone more familiar with the Brighton Centre confirm that's in the centre of the main block in front of the stage? It's not clear from the information provided on the website!
Centre aisle is between A25 and A26 according to the plan I found so your seats are perfect!!

Wendy
I have seat 26, I will be next to you!!
Great! How lucky we all are to get seats this good!
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

Am not going to any of these concerts :( but, based on what all here are saying, I am thrilled that everyone got fantastic seats and the process was so seamless. Jarkko and Marie, you did a stellar job on this oneImageImageImage
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Anyone looking for a good Bournemouth ticket? I have one spare ticket in Block B, row C, seat 42 which is close to the centre aisle. Cost £88 all in.

Wendy

PS Don't want to post on the Tickets For Sale thread until the shows are on public sale.
ScottM

Post by ScottM »

jarkko wrote:Great to see that this has been another successful presale. Many members have got really good seats!
The positive feedback warms my old heart; thanks for thanks!
However, I'd like to share all your thanks with Marie who is working hard on the presales and everything that is involved!
Well said Jarkko. Thanks also to you Marie. Both of you and together with the other moderators make a great team!
Like many of us, I was delighted to secure excellent tickets for the UK tour but, aside from that, all aspects of the forum are superbly managed by you. Thanks again.
2008: Dublin/London (O2)-Jul 17/London (O2)-Nov 13/London (RAH)/Brighton
2009: Liverpool/Madrid/Barcelona
2010: Sligo x2/Lille/Las Vegas x2
2012: Ghent/Amsterdam/London x2/Dublin Sep 11&12/Paris Sep 28
2013: London (O2) Jun 21/Brighton/Manchester/Cardiff/Birmingham/Amsterdam
comehealing

Post by comehealing »

Dear Jarkko and Marie, I would just like to reiterate what others have said - thank you so much
for this and all your hard work in ensuring this could happen.

Have just booked a ticket for Cardiff, £30 all in which made me pirouette with
joy across the room. To say I am smiling would be an understatement!

Does feel a privilege to be part of this magical forum. Merci :)
Alexis
"Who, being loved, is poor?"
(Oscar Wilde)
"That love is all there is" (Emily Dickinson)
"A miracle, just take a look around: The inescapable earth" (Wislawa Szymborska)
Vicomte

Post by Vicomte »

StBruno wrote:Just 'Shelley's Heart' for me this time (until the next).
Many thanks to all involved!
I do believe you are speaking of Bournemouth St Bruno?

That being the case, shall we meet up again and this time partake of Bournemouth's finest. We shall be the same three as ever.
I guess it all started for me sometime around Christmas 1967 and now, goodness me, it's.........2018 and over fifty years later.
No one ever listens to me. I might as well be a Leonard Cohen record.
Neil from The Young Ones
Helensj

Post by Helensj »

Whoever buys that will be next to us - we have seats in Block B, Row C. seats 40 and 41 but can't think of anyone who might want to join us, sadly. Hope you sell it!

Mabeanie1 wrote:Anyone looking for a good Bournemouth ticket? I have one spare ticket in Block B, row C, seat 42 which is close to the centre aisle. Cost £88 all in.

Wendy

PS Don't want to post on the Tickets For Sale thread until the shows are on public sale.
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

There are people enquiring about the UK shows on Leonard's official Facebook page.
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
dynamiksdreamdebased

Post by dynamiksdreamdebased »

they are all on songkick
blithe, urbane and inebriated.
annmarie

Post by annmarie »

I'm so happy for people in England and Wales. You really hit the jackpot on all counts this time :D
catswhiskers

Re: BRITISH TOUR

Post by catswhiskers »

PANIC---have had no access to computer this week--now got back on line expecting to see very exciting comments about the UK tour--but nothing! Did I dream that this was now agreed and presales were to start? Am seriously worrying about my sanity!! If it was a dream--then it was a very nice one :) Have been checking all previous threads--but can't see what I thought I had seen--have finally lost the plot I think.Guess I must need professional help :roll:

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”