PRESALE TO THE UK SHOWS

A new, growing section for more exciting news
chrissyb

Re: PRESALE TO THE UK SHOWS

Post by chrissyb »

Impenstein (Tom) - That's what Mum's are for! - Great that you got your tickets after all that frustration.
1973-Glasgow; 1976-Portsmouth; 2008-Edinburgh, Glasgow x 2; 2009-Liverpool; 2010-Helsinki; 2012-Dublin

Post by guest »

Clementine wrote:I just dared to dream that Australia and New Zealand might be a part of this, but no. Please Leonard, come back again - even if it's the last time! xxx

***Patience, my friend, patience is the word! / Jarkko :razz: ***
A very interesting remark. :roll: The waiting game begins again!
BEATRIZ SALLES

Post by BEATRIZ SALLES »

FOXWOOD wrote:I have just checked the secondary ticket sites, none have any mention of these concerts so it seems to have been an excellent presale.

Those are the best news!
Congrats to all atending. I had first rows fore many concerts in hands, but no time nor money to spend.....
2008 Paris. 2009 Barcelona. 2010 Marseille. 2012 Ghent. Verona. Barcelona. Lisbon. 2013 Antwerpen, Berlin, Pula.
howthelightgetsin

Post by howthelightgetsin »

In Brighton 2 days before my birthday, cheers :)
Aymi Derham photography - http://www.flickr.com/takenby1
silver27

Post by silver27 »

Although I rarely post, I'm a regular visitor to this site and would like say a massive thank you to Jarkko for all his hard work in organising this.

Got tickets for Bournemouth - had been hoping and hoping for Bournemouth, but never thought it would actually happen! School holidays too (I'm just young enough to have a school age child!) which makes it even better. Now looking forward to a wonderful few days in Bournemouth with the best possible evening entertainment. :D

Rosemary
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Great to see that this has been another successful presale. Many members have got really good seats!
The positive feedback warms my old heart; thanks for thanks!
However, I'd like to share all your thanks with Marie who is working hard on the presales and everything that is involved!
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
leonardthecat

Post by leonardthecat »

Thanks again Jarkko & Marie - excellent pre sale for the UK tour.
reubensmum

Post by reubensmum »

I'm stunned to have managed to get front row seats for Manchester :)
Amazing.
Thank you so much for the pre-sale.
xxxxxxxxxx
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Thank you so much Jarkko and Marie for all your hard work. This morning was quite a challenge but overall I am very happy with the way the presale went. The AEG/AXS website worked much better than it did for the presale for the June O2 show so they have obviously improved it!

Wendy
somewhat_nifty

Post by somewhat_nifty »

Mabeanie1 wrote:Thank you so much Jarkko and Marie for all your hard work. This morning was quite a challenge but overall I am very happy with the way the presale went. The AEG/AXS website worked much better than it did for the presale for the June O2 show so they have obviously improved it!

Wendy
Yes, I was impressed with the ticket site - not often I can say that!
I'm chained to the old masquerade...
2008: London O2 14th Nov, RAH 18th Nov; 2009: NY RCMH 16th May, Weybridge MBW 11th July, Barcelona 21st Sept; 2010: Sligo 31st July, Lille 25th Sept, Las Vegas 11th Dec; 2012: Wembley Arena 8th Sept, Dublin 11th Sept 2013: London O2 21st June, London O2 14th Sept
Mordy

Post by Mordy »

So pleased about all the UK dates - but I can't believe it - I'm going to be away for all but the O2 concert :( However ... there's a bit of a gap between 8th and 14th. Jarkko - are there likely to be any more UK concerts, or is the list complete?
real-alan

Post by real-alan »

Mordy wrote:So pleased about all the UK dates - but I can't believe it - I'm going to be away for all but the O2 concert :( However ... there's a bit of a gap between 8th and 14th. Jarkko - are there likely to be any more UK concerts, or is the list complete?
Come to Dublin on the 11th & 12th.... we'll make you very welcome!
you may be right, I may be crazy.... but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for...

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..... plenty
Poolie

Post by Poolie »

Clementine - Australia and New Zealand Tour?

Clementine, we whingeing Poms understand your frustration, but as we have found out to our delight, when Jarkko advises you to be patient, he's not just saying it for effect.
Best of luck.
evie

Post by evie »

Thank you Jarkko, Marie and all others involved in this pre-sale. Best tickets ever for me - 3rd row Bournemouth and 1st row Brighton and as also been said thanks for such an easy website to purchase from. Looking forward to being there with you all, love Eve x
I heard of a man who says words so beautifully that if he only speaks their name women give themselves to him.

Manchester 1972; London O2 2008; Bournemouth 2008; Manchester 2008; Dublin 2012; Bournemouth 2013; Brighton 2013
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

ALL the shows are now advertised on Seatwave:

http://www.seatwave.com/leonard-cohen-tickets/season

Which part of "secret sale" don't some people understand?

Wendy

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”