GEORGE W. BUSH

Ask and answer questions about Leonard Cohen, his work, this forum and the websites!
Teratogen

GEORGE W. BUSH

Post by Teratogen »

this cretin is NOT my president. i didn't vote for this motherfucker. i'll only accept him if he goes to iraq and fights his own war. if he wins, yay for him. until then, i'm a BUSH-HATER for life. godspeed, you asshole. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron »

Dear T, do I detect a modicum of unrest and angst in your recent posting?
May I direct you to Paula's recent posting concerning the re-emergence of your fair colony to our esteemed British Commonwealth?
One could argue that the phenomenal number of voters who turned out to vote for Mr Bush (junior) is representative of the degree of support he and his ilk enjoy in the colonies.
An astounding number that can only be closely matched by the phenomenal number of voters who turned out to NOT vote for Mr Bush (junior).
We are talking about millions and millions of people. The 3 million he has in excess of Mr Kerry is in fact a very small percentage in real terms. The rest of the world awaits the new target list that will be drawn up over the next few months.
My family is packing all suitcases in order to re-locate to outer Mongolia. Or even, inner Mongolia. A surprising number of colonials are not aware of the exact geographical location of Iraq and therefore, there'll be no bloody chance of Mr Bush knowing where Mongolia is. Inner, or Outer!!
Yours sincerely
long gone lost whoever.........
LaurieAK

Post by LaurieAK »

T~
I agree. But I don't agree he should go fight...he should be forced to send his daughters there, in the line of fire, as he has done with so many others' children.

Arrggghh,
Laurie
Teratogen

Post by Teratogen »

right, right.... let his daughters die for his fucking oil. then he can live knowing what it feels like. but they are too good looking. hahaha. i want a STAB at them first. hahahahahaha. :twisted:

byron, i read the declaration of null and void independence of america. it's hilarious. that might even be a better thing for us, i swear. we are digging our own graves over here, and the ones who didn't vote for bush are getting graves dug for us.

but, i am already looking towards the future:

BUSH FOR DEAD '09

think it'll catch on? :D
John Etherington

Cohen and Bush

Post by John Etherington »

From everything I know about Leonard, and using every mode of perception that I can muster, I do not think Leonard would have voted for Bush this time. Personally, I feel so numb today that I cannot even bring myself to play Leonard's new album. This post actually belongs to the "Cohen and Bush" thread, but I did not want to remove the similar thread that is currently at the top of the tree from its esteemed position!
Nan

Post by Nan »

Excuse me Teratogen but when you say "I want a STAB at them" are you saying you would like to rape the Bush girls? Or kill them? Are you advocating the assination of President Bush?
Andrew McGeever

Post by Andrew McGeever »

Leonard Cohen couln't vote for Bush, or Kerry.
He happens to be Canadian.
Neither could I vote, being Scottish, of course.
Byron referred to safe places: Britain is a compliant corner in the global axis of democracy. It will do what has to be done. So don't pack your bags for a holiday in .........(who's next to be blasted into democracy, USA style?)
Personally speaking, off the top of my head, without the advantage of the medium term synopsis of the current strategy of those who really control the world's greatest imperial power, I would avoid Iran, Syria, ( but not yet North Korea, since they aren't Arabs).
Byron, there's a lot to be said for Bognor: the sun don't shine, always sand in your sandwiches, take a chance on the fruit machine.
O.K. So the U.S.A. hasn't invaded Bognor: that doesn't mean to say it's not an acceptable place to visit; mind you, I've been told that there are foreigners who frequent the bed-and breakfast rooms. When the strike forces (of freedom) flush out the cockroaches from the infested beds of terror, then you will be able to walk and sleep in peace, in Bognor at least.
Always look on the bright side of life! (unless you come from the Middle East).
Andrew.
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron »

A first prize of a small used muffin, will go to the first person to spot that, those terribly oppressed and impoverished people in Azerbaijan, must be 'liberated' soon.
By the way, there is a lot of something called 'oil' in the Azerbaijan area.
No prizes (muffins; for the use of) will be given for guessing where Azerbaijan is.
An American lawyer of great repute, said in the 1930's, "that anyone can become the President of America." How true!!
LaurieAK

Post by LaurieAK »

My only consulation to this tragedy (Bush, still) is from something i heard earlier this year.

It was something to the effect that for the first time in his life, GW will be forced to clean up his own mess.

Let's just see....

Laurie
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Yes, Laurie ~

I heard the same gist of a thing today on NPR by some Republican being interviewed, that the next four years will give him a chance to finish the projects he's started. I fear that instead of cleaning the dirty dishes that are already in the sink, that he's going to keep adding to them, till the sink is overflowing, the counters are filled, the dishes are falling to the floor and breaking, and cockroaches are crawling ove the entire mess in the sink, on the counters, and on the floor.

With my question as to whether Leonard didn't vote, I was entirely sure whether at some point he may have obtained citizenship [and I'd just never happened to read or hear it].

~ Lizzy
Joe Way

Post by Joe Way »

I just want to mention that your talk here about Bush's daughters is very disturbing. It reminds me of how the Bolsheviks shot the Czar and all his family. I didn't vote for him and I don't think that he is good for our country, but to wish harm to his daughters is barbaric. I would hope that those who opposed him would have more class and a deeper sensibility for humanity than to even mention such a possiblity.

Joe
"Say a prayer for the cowboy..."
Nan

Post by Nan »

Thank you Joe. You are a decent man.
Nan

Post by Nan »

Jarkko, I thought "NEWS" referred to news about Leonard Cohen. Not another section to mock and denigrate the American people. I thought that was what the "Comments and Questions" section was reserved for.
Teratogen

Post by Teratogen »

hahaha...

nan: it was a joke. it was an agry joke. when i said "stab" i didn't mean rape or kill. hahaha. i noted that the bush twins are very attractive girls, and i have nothing against them. i used the word "stab" out of anger of the whole situation. i may be fascinated with serial killers, but there's not a bone in my body that could bring me to violence, actually, that is, if a man is beating up a woman. i get sick when i see that, even in a movie or on tv. maybe if you knew that, or knew me better, you'd know that i meant no harm in using the simple four-letter word, "stab."

and by the way, nan, i AM an american. i have every right to denigrate myself and my people. hahaha. :lol:

joe: same as above. i dunno how my comment reminded you of the russian revolution, that is very odd.... but i'm a nice guy, really. we met in new york, i believe. :D trust this smiling face. i can be called a sexual deviant, but i am no sadist. :P
bee

Post by bee »

Teratogen- thanks to the common sense of the american people- Mr. Bush is our elected President. :D
Perhaps you could sit in together with Michael de Moore and scratch your wilted balls- nothin' will help. You c'n scream wanting to stab Bush's daughters(such a peaceful guy as yourself-hating war and Bush- hahaha) :roll:
Wake up baby- that time of sixties and the flowers on your head are long time gone. Don't you need the oil? cranky baby? Don't you use the car and all that? As much as anybody else, so stop pretending to be the peaceful dove- you are not. You are gonna pay for the arab oil one way or an other.
Silly, that you are.
In a very good mood,
love and olive oil
bee

Return to “Comments & Questions”