UPDATED: TOUR MERCHANDISE / EUROPE

Concert reports, set lists, reviews, photos and You Tube links. Fan meet-ups before and after the concerts.
jarkko
Site Admin

UPDATED: TOUR MERCHANDISE / EUROPE

Post by jarkko »

logo.jpg
Below is the cover of the tourbook (15 eur) and its sticker centerfold.
48 pages + the stickers. Large format 24 x 33 cm.
Included in the tourbook is a wonderful 16 page photo collection "Leonard Cohen by Dominique Isserman. Shots from roads and stages 1981-2011".

(Click on the photos for bigger size)
tourbook1.jpg
tourbook2.jpg
UPDATE: all the tour merchandise (well, most of it) now featured at http://www.leonardcohenfiles.com/tour2012-merch.html

Some examples also on the next page of this thread!
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
UrPal

Re: TOUR MERCHANDISE / EUROPE

Post by UrPal »

What a splendid notion - the stickers I mean.

My sub-two year old is big on stickers at the moment. I found a sticker with a colourful number 6 inexplicably attached to the sole of my shoe only this morning.

She'd love them.

Unfortunately I won't be at any of the current Euro tour gigs. Having a sub-two year old may be a factor in that equation :)
Clementine

Post by Clementine »

I'm desperate to buy a red 'Keep Calm and Cohen On' tee shirt. Does anyone know if they're available by mail order anywhere?
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

Clementine wrote:I'm desperate to buy a red 'Keep Calm and Cohen On' tee shirt. Does anyone know if they're available by mail order anywhere?
I have a file saved that can be used on Internet t-shirt printing sites. I've saved it in many colours so people can have whatever colour they want. I take it you want white letters? Please confirm and I will PM you the file.

On the subject of the t-shirts that some of us wore at the concert the band and crew loved them and Joey who oringinally came up with the idea was very impressed with the black t-shirts as black is a colour loved by a lot of the band :)
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
burningviolin

Post by burningviolin »

Was there/is there an online merch shop as well?
2009 Liverpool 14/07/09, Dublin 20/07/09, Belfast 26/07/09, Lisbon 30/7/09, Barcelona 21/09/09.
2010 Sligo (x2), Lille 25/09/10 Las Vegas 11/12/2010
2012 Wembley 8/9/12, RHK 11/9/12
O2 London 2013 O2 Dublin 2013
"I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned."
Maarten

Post by Maarten »

burningviolin wrote:Was there/is there an online merch shop as well?
The plastic bags in which they give you the merchandise states "www.leonardcohenshop.com" which redirects you to the already known online shop.
M

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
annmarie

Post by annmarie »

Oh I love the stickers. Hope they'll be available in Dublin. My 3 year old grandson is very into stickers, so I'd share. Never too young to get started :)
burningviolin

Post by burningviolin »

Maarten wrote:
burningviolin wrote:Was there/is there an online merch shop as well?
The plastic bags in which they give you the merchandise states "www.leonardcohenshop.com" which redirects you to the already known online shop.
M
Oh yeah, of course there is an online shop, I remember now! Maarten, thanks for answering what I now notice is an extremely lazy question! :lol: :D There are known knowns, unknown knowns, unknown unknowns and I will add to the list, some forgotten knowns... :lol:
2009 Liverpool 14/07/09, Dublin 20/07/09, Belfast 26/07/09, Lisbon 30/7/09, Barcelona 21/09/09.
2010 Sligo (x2), Lille 25/09/10 Las Vegas 11/12/2010
2012 Wembley 8/9/12, RHK 11/9/12
O2 London 2013 O2 Dublin 2013
"I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned."
SeventhSon

Post by SeventhSon »

Do you think that this tour's merchandise (The non-tour specific shirts like the Recent Songs Cover) will find it's way into the online shop later on? I'm asking because I really want that Recent Songs Shirt but don't want to spend so much on a shirt. :?

The tourbook however is really worth every cent. I advise you all to get it, it's a wonderful souvenir!
racerbear02

Post by racerbear02 »

If we do get tee-shirts for this tour, can we at least have some in fat bas***d sizes this time PLEASE !!!!
MARIE LOUISE

Post by MARIE LOUISE »

I attended the concert on Saturday 18 August in Gent. It was my third concert. Attended also the concerts in Brussels and in Antwerpen.
It was marvelleous - moving - unforgettable.
I bought a moleskine notebook with a portrait of Leonard's picture of old ideas on the front cover. It is a beautiful memory of this beautiful concert.
jeffaryfudge

Post by jeffaryfudge »

T-shirts need to be XXL. Cohen fans are all sizes.
Clementine

Post by Clementine »

Hi musicmania. Sorry, I've been AWOl for a few days. Yes, I'd love it with the white lettering. Thank you so much! :D
bridger15

Post by bridger15 »

musicmania wrote:
Clementine wrote:I'm desperate to buy a red 'Keep Calm and Cohen On' tee shirt. Does anyone know if they're available by mail order anywhere?
I have a file saved that can be used on Internet t-shirt printing sites. I've saved it in many colours so people can have whatever colour they want. I take it you want white letters? Please confirm and I will PM you the file.

On the subject of the t-shirts that some of us wore at the concert the band and crew loved them and Joey who oringinally came up with the idea was very impressed with the black t-shirts as black is a colour loved by a lot of the band :)
My goodness Gwen. You are one talented, Babe.
May I also have the file for white lettering please?
And do you have one with black lettering?
Oh, is the UH logo a separate file?
I was thinking of making a scarf, if I can find out how to print the UH logo on one repeatedly.

You must be getting freaked out about Dublin coming up soon
I am sure it will be a blast.
Darn,I have to wait until Oct 31, Hallowe'en in Austin

Thanks for everything,
---Arlene
ps I can't remember - were you mailing me my actual nametag?
2009-San Diego|Los Ang|Nashville|St Louis|Kansas City|LVegas|San Jose
2010-Gothenburg|Berlin|Ghentx2|Oaklandx2|Portland|LVegasx2
2012-Austinx2|Denver|Los Ang|Seattle|Portland

Arlene's Leonard Cohen Scrapbook http://onboogiestreet.blogspot.com
BEATRIZ SALLES

Post by BEATRIZ SALLES »

Hi Arlene,
Thinking Gent night was going to be chilly, I made red sweaters with the "keep calm..."
I brought Joey's image in my pendrive to the Tshirt shop.
The guy told me he was able to do as many changes as needed with his program, in colours and sizes.
Probably you can find a place like this in LA and print it in whatever colour desired. :)
2008 Paris. 2009 Barcelona. 2010 Marseille. 2012 Ghent. Verona. Barcelona. Lisbon. 2013 Antwerpen, Berlin, Pula.

Return to “EUROPE 2012 / CONCERT REPORTS & MEET-UPS”