CONCERTS OF THE OLD IDEAS WORLD TOUR IN EUROPE

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
denise knowles

Re: OLD IDEAS WORLD TOUR: CONCERTS AND TICKET INFO

Post by denise knowles »

Rearly could do with a London or Manchester. Please Mr Cohen.
cionnaith666

Post by cionnaith666 »

Hi all

there was a presale password for sligo

so wher eis it for kilmaingham in Dublin

help people come on
literman

Post by literman »

Oh my God, I can´t belive it!
I went on 2010 to the concert of Ghent and on 2009 to the concert of Barcelona, both were absolutelly amazing and now I have the chance to live such marvellous experiences once more!!!
The concerts will be held on the same exact places; Ghents's St. Peters Square and Barcelona's Palau Sant Jordi.
And almost the same dates;
Ghent on 2010 was 20-21-22 of August, now will be on 12-14 August,
Barcelona on 2009 was September 21 (75 birthday) and now will be on October 3.
I'm so happy couldn't posibly ask for more!!
shooting_star_88

Post by shooting_star_88 »

Amazing :) My heart was skipping when I read this :)

Don't worry he will do UK, London, etc. with the Summer Festivals this year (a lot of big names, etc) and other tours; he's in planning and organizing which was mentioned. We just have to be patient. Oh how fast a year goes :)
with the Sublime Sisters of Mercy
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

cionnaith666 wrote:Hi all

there was a presale password for sligo

so wher eis it for kilmaingham in Dublin

help people come on
Pre-sale links (incl any password) will be made available when the pre-sale starts. The start time will be announced when details are known. Just keep an eye on the pre-sale thread.

Wendy
gonzalor

Post by gonzalor »

Any idea or timming about presale for MAdrid? I lost twice in the past this option in the former to shows, and now want to be on time.

Regards
phillip

Post by phillip »

hope he does manchester again!
I have been a Leonard Cohen fan for 28 years feel free to email me if you wish to keep in touch!
kubrick2728

Post by kubrick2728 »

Fantastic news! Not only is this spring break week for me, but I get the news that Leonard's on tour again...and hopefully coming to the US in the Fall! Just a suggestion, but Pittsburgh would love to have a show. I'm ok with Cleveland too, but Pittsburgh got skipped the last time around and Heinz Hall is beautiful that time of year. :D
Diane

Post by Diane »

remote1 wrote:
fusional wrote:Jarkko, or anyone, have there been any discussions about festivals?

Glastonbury 2008 was very special. Even better to be watching Leonard with 'non-fans' and watch them slowly turn into disciples :)
Sadly, there is no Glastonbury this year. But yes, another festival would be cool...
I agree! I didn't go to Glastonbury, but the Big Chill festival was out of this world, because of the incredible crowd vibe. I met a few forum people there, plus a member's friend who knew little of LC and didn't know what to expect. At the end she turned to me with tears in her eyes and couldn't find the words to describe what she had witnessed.
stan

Post by stan »

Ha ha hope ya right cos ill be there. :D
liverpool, Manchester,Leeds.
John Etherington

Post by John Etherington »

Hi Diane

If you want it, I hope Leonard plays a festival in the U.K. this year. However, I personally put listening to and watching a concert above a good crowd vibe, so my preference is for an indoor venue. Anyway, I have some good news...In the absence of other information, I used something called "The Sabian Oracle" which I have found to be extremely accurate. It's a bit like the I-Ching...you draw at random one of 360 diverse images that gives you an appropriate answer. My question was "Will Leonard play any indoor venues in the U.K. this year". The symbol I got (and I kid you not) was "A Boxer Steps Into the Ring". I don't think it could be more specific than that!

All good things, John E
lightasabreeze

Post by lightasabreeze »

John Etherington wrote:Hi Diane

If you want it, I hope Leonard plays a festival in the U.K. this year. However, I personally put listening to and watching a concert above a good crowd vibe, so my preference is for an indoor venue. Anyway, I have some good news...In the absence of other information, I used something called "The Sabian Oracle" which I have found to be extremely accurate. It's a bit like the I-Ching...you draw at random one of 360 diverse images that gives you an appropriate answer. My question was "Will Leonard play any indoor venues in the U.K. this year". The symbol I got (and I kid you not) was "A Boxer Steps Into the Ring". I don't think it could be more specific than that!

All good things, John E
Maybe.. maybe.. Nothing wrong in grasping at straws I suppose.
Somebody must have died for you
A Thousand Kisses Deep

London 02 x 3..... Radio city New York... Wet Weybridge..... Wembley Arena... Brighton..
Mikeaus

Post by Mikeaus »

B4real wrote:NO AUSTRALIA :cry: :cry: :cry:
January 2013 perhaps. We live in hope.
Sydney & Bowral 2009. Lissadell Sligo July 2010 (what a night!). Sydney & Hanging Rock November 2010. Bimbadgen Winery, Hunter Valley, Nov 2013. Sydney Opera House, Dec 2013.
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Mikeaus wrote:
B4real wrote:NO AUSTRALIA :cry: :cry: :cry:
January 2013 perhaps. We live in hope.
I don't want to make you wait Mike but we have to be in Australia in Jan 2014 ..... :lol: :lol:

Wendy
Mirek

Post by Mirek »

Poland is waiting, too...

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”