Daddy's Little Princess.

This is for your own works!!!
Karren B
Location: At the Cottage in the Village by the River near the Castle.

Re: Daddy's Little Princess.

Post by Karren B »

Just for you violet..

Happy Birthday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glNjsOHiBYs

Love Karren
xx

Was going to post this one for you but kwills is being very rude in it!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xpeami317s
'Take the breath of a new dawn
And make it a part of you.
It will give you strength'
Cate

Post by Cate »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIOLET!!!

I hope you have wonderful day and enjoy that delicious cake.
Gerry

Post by Gerry »

Happy Birthday, Violet.

Have a wonderful day.

I will raise a few glasses to you later, as i'm beginning to get very thirsty now!

All the best.
Gerry.
xx
Violet

Post by Violet »

.. Lady Kissy K. those are very convincing furries... very life-like, but they look too young to be, well, "cavorting," shall we call it.. so.. good you kept things clean on that count.. and as for kwills, there's no stopping that baby from acting up.. he had a bad upbringing, he did.. and as is so often the case, these types usually wind up in this here back room of this here forum (so called).. (like I don't have enough problems)..

.. well, thanks to all of you for the birthday wishes.. so nice to wake up to.. it's sunny here, which is nice too.. (or, well, it was sunny.. just a moment ago)..

.. well, tomorrow is the day I make my actual b'day Angel's Food cake.. (a bit late, mefears).. and yet, I'll have my seven-year-old niece helping me, and so it should be worth the wait.. so I guess today I'll have to see what I might do to fill in 'til then..

.. my love to you all..

V I O L E T xx x
Last edited by Violet on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Violet
Violet

Post by Violet »

Last edited by Violet on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Violet
kwills

Post by kwills »

Have a great birthday Violet may all your wishes come true.

xxx

I hope to be able to spend some more time here soon I'm missing you guys.
Manchester 19th June/Cardiff 8th Nov
Violet

Post by Violet »

To all my friends of Cumalot (and outer Cohenland), and
to my Lordship too:

I've been having something of an emotional day, and maybe that sounds
familiar coming from me, but today has been even more emotional than
usual.. Somehow it's all here though.. all the elements of.. I don't even
know what --

I know I can say that I love each and every one you, in all your humor, and
beauty and uniqueness.. And my Lordship, maybe it's been here all along..
I mean, the kind of love that endures and transforms itself.. I have so loved
loving you.. and I've been so afraid to lose that -- only, what is it we are
so afraid of losing?.. Please come back to us, and make us laugh again.. (if
you want to, that is.. or in time, maybe).. But know that I am here just being
Violet.. just caring about you and admiring you.. and I will put my pining
away.. since I do feel it's the gods of love that need to be tending to such
things.. and in that way, all is in good hands.. and I can again be free to
live more in the present.. and that has got to be a happier and lighter
condition..

That's all I wanted to say. How fine a place is this that I might want to say
such things so openly?.. quite fine, I think.. And with Leonard as our patron,
as it were, I'm not sure that an overall "feeling" for a place could be better
than this..

With love,
Violet xx x

Violet
Karren B

Post by Karren B »

Dear violet.

What beautiful words. And how wonderful of you to share them with us… I do think this place (Cohen Land/Cumalot) is a world apart from anywhere else…and there is a very warm and often loving atmosphere here…It’s not always a bed of roses but then neither is life… I don’t say it lightly when I say the back room of the forum changed my life… You do feel like you’re among friends!

And I think you are loved more than you realise violet!

This is a fine place, and as you say with Leonard as our patron it couldn’t be anything else!

Wishing you much happiness violet

Love Karren
xx
Violet

Post by Violet »

.. thanks again, Karren.. you are a lovely person..

.. I'm heading out soon for my post-birthday cake baking session with my niece.. (she loves to stir things).. and so we'll see how this Angels Food Cake idea holds up..

Violet.. xx x

Last edited by Violet on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Violet
kwills

Post by kwills »

Managed to steal a few moments away from painting the walls and ironing(ugh!) to have a quick,sneaky view of what is going on around here, and I have to agree with karren B 's last post,my sentiments exactly!

Cheers to all who belong to the back room forum, may it long continue to inspire,help,comfort,amuse,entertain and just be there.
Alsiony

Post by Alsiony »

Here here !
:)

A
x
Weybridge MBW 11th July 2009

'All I know - and you must listen very carefully to this... All I know - is that I know absolutely nothing' - Frank

'Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?' - Christopher Marlowe

Much misunderstood... was the 'Hippie' with a reality fixation...
imaginary friend

Post by imaginary friend »

Thanks for putting the love into such fine words V.

This forum (and in particular this poetry section) means a lot to me; I sometimes feel more at home here, than I do in my real home. Truth to tell though, my husband feels a bit threatened by those feelings, when in fact they are no threat to our relationship at all... has anyone else had that experience?
kwills

Post by kwills »

Hi I.F ,yes indeed, I know exactly where you are coming from. My husband thinks I'm being a geek coming here all the time so I sneak in here more often than not! Sometimes I feel like a little kid going behind a parent's back! hee hee. If he only knew what I got up to here he'd have a fit!
Karren B

Post by Karren B »

kwills wrote,
If he only knew what I got up to here he'd have a fit!
Yes kwills I can definitely agree with that statement!!!!!

Karren B
xx
Violet

Post by Violet »

A little note to Cumalot:

I just wanted to thank you all again for all the love you sent my way over my b'day weekend, as it was something of a difficult rite of passage this year.. anyway, having made it over to my brother's house the day after, as it were.. the Angel Food Cake [just realized it's not "Angel's" food.. always thought it was possessive, but then angels tend to be more generous than that].. anyway, the cake I baked with my niece and nephew, I'd probably give a C+.. but of course there were mitigating circumstances.. my eleven year old nephew seemed intent on inventing new ways of separating the whites from the yokes.. (speaking of.. those whites left over from my Lemon Poppy Seed cake were.. um.. seemingly too old by the time Sunday rolled around).. anyway, my nephew tried making these small holes in the eggs, allowing the gooey whites to drip through.. of course, this was not the best approach, and we sustained some yoke contamination in our bowl of whites.. still, his earnest and scientific minded endeavors added to the experience considerably, I thought).. next time, though, I need to do a cake where more stirring is involved, since my poor niece had to wait 'til the very end to stir the heavy cream.. (which, with the help of an electric mixer, eventually became our whipped cream).. Anyway, the cake was alright taste wise, especially with the fresh strawberries and whipped cream.. (though a bit too sweet I thought).. and yet, it didn't accede to fluffy, light "heavenliness".. which, after all, its name aspires to..

.. anyway, for my part, it was good to be so distracted..

.. Oh.. (I thought this note would be much shorter).. but I did see an incredible film last night -- Enter the Void -- thanks to my crazy cuz, whom I've made mention of before, and who's somehow become my buddy of late (don't know how that happened exactly).. anyway, it's a film he'd seen at Sundance, directed by Gaspar Noe, the same director who shot the three-input-blow-up-doll [in full use] strobe light film.. (the one that had me feeling like a mind control victim).. anyway, much of this Void film is done with models.. it's meant to be a neon-lit Tokyo -- very cool -- and you are given a very compelling experience of these explosive neon acid trips, without needing to actually drop acid.. (saves you a lot of muss and fuss, then).. it's got this highly subjective camera where you barely see the protagonist since you're fairly consistently experiencing his point of view).. and after he's snuffed out in a drug deal gone bad, the camera becomes his disembodied presence floating over the various scenarios laid out in the film.. It's rather hypnotic.. and you don't even mind, really, that the film goes on for about three hours, since your own mind is somehow taken over in the experience.. Strange, too, is that, although it is quite graphic, sex and violence wise.. but because of the nature of the camera, it's rather a passive experience.. I suppose you could call it voyeuristic.. and you see the most banal and intimate moments in these people's lives, but in this passive "just passing through here" sort of way.. As to entering void spaces.. you are privy to spaces that humans can't normally see.. most memorable is when you are suddenly inside a woman's vagina watching the huge head of a penis coming right at you (!).. (actually, generally speaking, I did feel compelled to mention to my cuz, that he and I seem to wind up watching a lot of blow jobs together).. (yes, there were blow jobs).. Oh, and the strange neon lighting effect going on in "Love Hotel".. (a neon lit den of sexual delirium).. was notable too.. I mean rays of light emanating from, well, the "hottest" spots, say.. though it seemed more to designate energy somehow.. with the overall effect still that of dim-lit rooms.. hypnotically droning with the sounds of sex.. in scenario after scenario.. all drawing us toward completion..

.. Okay.. well.. just wanted to check in here..

with love & hope for us all,
Violet (flower).. xx x

later edit: I used a hyphen for one of my "blow jobs," for some reason.. and that just seemed nasty..
Last edited by Violet on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Violet

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”