Presale to Sligo

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
podgerodge

Re: PRESALE to SLIGO on April 24-26

Post by podgerodge »

Sonichic wrote:
podgerodge wrote:how many seats in a row for Block A and the others?

Unspoken words - if it went blank I would try again - but check your email first to see if you got a verification email - they are immediate so if you didn't then you didn't complete the transaction.
I don't know, need to find out
does anyone know how many seats in a row pleeeeaaaasseeee

Kearnpm confirmed to me by pm that all he knows is that seats 48 and 49 are dead centre of Block A and Block B.
Roro

Post by Roro »

Made a mess of my first attempt to get a ticket but managed to get Block B second time. Thanks Jarkko.
Unspoken Words

Post by Unspoken Words »

Did not get any e-mail about the tickets I thought I had purchased ( block A row G £485). Have gone back in and it is now block B...not interested... going to leave it...looks like the ticket tout s('guests') got some of the best tickets

...those who are going...enjoy.
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

keanrn5y wrote:Block A row D, seats 54-5f, almost about 5 seats off being dead centre, class
keanrn5y-

PUHLEEEEEZE let us know how you know where these seats are situated!
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
somewhat_nifty

Post by somewhat_nifty »

podgerodge wrote:
Sonichic wrote:

Unspoken words - if it went blank I would try again - but check your email first to see if you got a verification email - they are immediate so if you didn't then you didn't complete the transaction.

Kearnpm confirmed to me by pm that all he knows is that seats 48 and 49 are dead centre of Block A and Block B.
ooh, that's making me feel great about my seat 47 :D
I'm chained to the old masquerade...
2008: London O2 14th Nov, RAH 18th Nov; 2009: NY RCMH 16th May, Weybridge MBW 11th July, Barcelona 21st Sept; 2010: Sligo 31st July, Lille 25th Sept, Las Vegas 11th Dec; 2012: Wembley Arena 8th Sept, Dublin 11th Sept 2013: London O2 21st June, London O2 14th Sept
Bartleby

Post by Bartleby »

WEBSITE PROBLEM WITH CREDIT CARD VERIFICATION: ADVICE

I had problems with credit card verification but one of my two cards was finally accepted at about the 15th Attempt after I was timed out twice. Keep trying and if if you get thrown out of the system don't settle for inferior tickets because other people are having the same problem so tickets in block A are still being released. Happily I got very good tickets in the end
Last edited by Bartleby on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Those who earnestly are lost
Are lost and lost again

1989: Hydra; 1993: Royal Albert Hall x 2; 2008: Dublin x 3; Manchester Opera House x 2; London O2; Royal Albert Hall x 2; 2009: Dublin 02 x 2; 2010: Sligo x 2; 2012: Dublin x 2; 2013: London O2; Dublin x 2; 2014: Dublin meet up
shellstar

Post by shellstar »

I've just made my dad's weekend, he is so happy that he is going to be seeing Leonard again. He has a thing about flat seats (don't ask me why ???) so he wanted tiered seats so got Block B Row E. Thanks Jarkko et all, can't believe I have been so lucky two years in a row now. Have told my dad about the meet up in the Garavogue so no doubt he'll go along on the day.

OMG just saw that seats 48 and 49 are dead centre .... woohoooo
Sonichic

Post by Sonichic »

podgerodge wrote:
Sonichic wrote:

thank you now i'm really really happy seats 59 and 60 happy days
IrishMar

Post by IrishMar »

Good morning Jarkko

Hope you enjoyed that coffee :D . Thank you so very much for the presale, as always.
I have seats in Block A, row H, 40/41. I am very happy.

Marie
2008 DUB3 LDN Helsinki LDN Paris MAN
2009 NYC Boston Weybridge DUB4 Belfast Lisboa Bratislava Barcelona Chicago LV SJ
2010 Zagreb Sligo2 Berlin Ghent2 Firenze Marseille Katowice Bratislava Victoria Vancouver LV2
2012 Ghent2 A'dam2 Helsinki DUB4 Verona Paris2 Boston2
2013 NYC Brussels Prague Vienna Zurich MAN
FatherDougal

Post by FatherDougal »

Real-alan

Don't bring Father Jack... PLEASE... sounds like you're right next to me (41-44)

Ah go on...You will! You will! You will! Cups of tea all round....The nuns are up in arms..no tickets for 'em... Jack is really upset- thank God ( or Leonard ) for the bottle!!

Anyways, we're @ 59-60... Ted doesn't like wearing the collar when we're out n about....

Dougie
Well, Ted, as I said last time, it won't happen again.
podgerodge

Post by podgerodge »

Sonichic wrote:
podgerodge wrote:[quote="Sonichic

thank you now i'm really really happy seats 59 and 60 happy days

Actually now that I think of it, if my logic is correct seats 48 and 49 in the middle must pretty much mean there are 100 seats in a row :lol:
Scrawny71

Post by Scrawny71 »

Just booked for myself and two friends. We were all at one of his concerts in Dublin in June 2008. Best gig I've ever been at by a long shot. It was an honour and a privilege to see him live.
coolfadda

Post by coolfadda »

I got my tickets. :D :D so so happy Block A row G. Keep trying to post a reply to thank you Jarkko but its not going through. Maybe I've had too much coffee this morning as up since 7am and online.. Here goes again, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou. :D :D
real-alan

Post by real-alan »

Kali wrote: i deserve a coffee now been at this desk since 7am this morning.....
Me too.. fired up the Gaggia, and sipping my latte now.... a tad early for champagne ;-) Enjoy your day everyone... I'm as sure as hell going to enjoy mine.... 8)
you may be right, I may be crazy.... but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for...

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..... plenty
amcgee

Post by amcgee »

Hi

re
NIGHTMARE: ADVICE

I had problems with credit card verification but my card has just been accepted at the 15th Attempt. Keep trying and if if you get thrown out of the system don't settle for inferior tickets as because other people are having the same problem tickets in block A are still being released.

thats was the same problem i has, in the end i just used my laser,, feck visa, if i only used my laser i would have had 2 great seats up front....

although the seats i did get are not too bad, row m in block b

when i went to verify, the screen when all empty for a few minutes so i just search again, i assume the fact that it not confirmed i would be billed!!
thanks
amcgee

Return to “The World Tour 2010”