Presale to concerts in Germany

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
jarkko
Site Admin

Presale to concerts in Germany

Post by jarkko »

We had presale on April 22 to five concerts in Germany. The presale has now closed and
the tickets are on general sale.

18-August: 18 – Berlin Waldbuhne
3-September: Wiesbaden, Bowling Green
27-September: Hannover, Arena
29-September: Dortmund, Westfalenhalle
1- October: Stuttgart, Schleyerhalle

USE THIS LINK TO EVENTIM TO BUY TICKETS!
http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/tickets.h ... rid=316396

1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
bridger15

Re: PRESALE TO CONCERTS IN GERMANY on APRIL 22!!!

Post by bridger15 »

Fantastic news! The Berlin Waldbuhne is outdoors but has seats. :D And many opera singers perform there.
As soon as I buy my "front row seat" (hopefully), I will be able to complete my all flights for the Krakow Event.

Thank you, Jarkko. You have done an amazing job and logged a lot of hours and we all appreciate it.

---Arlene
2009-San Diego|Los Ang|Nashville|St Louis|Kansas City|LVegas|San Jose
2010-Gothenburg|Berlin|Ghentx2|Oaklandx2|Portland|LVegasx2
2012-Austinx2|Denver|Los Ang|Seattle|Portland

Arlene's Leonard Cohen Scrapbook http://onboogiestreet.blogspot.com
crystal

Post by crystal »

This is so absolutely fantastic, I am so very very happy. This will be one very fine summer Berlin, Strasbourg, marseille. Roll on summer!
Happy greetings, Christel
Florian

Post by Florian »

Great News, :D
made my day. Westfalenhalle Dortmund was my wish in the "city wishlist" thread (besides the concert in my livingroom/garden ;-) )
Kiwi56

Post by Kiwi56 »

Soooo cool, sooo cool !!!!!!!
I only have to convince my husband and then I will go to Wiesbaden, open air, yeah :razz: :razz: !
2008 Lörrach,Oberhausen,2009 Dublin, 2010 Stuttgart, 2012Verona
LHHUNTER

Post by LHHUNTER »

Hi,
Tried registering on this eventim but getting "Benutzername Schon Vergeben" message in red. Clearly I'm doing something wrong. Does anyone know what?
Many Thanks
Lawrence
harald

Post by harald »

LHHUNTER wrote:Hi,
Tried registering on this eventim but getting "Benutzername Schon Vergeben" message in red. Clearly I'm doing something wrong. Does anyone know what?
Many Thanks
Lawrence
hi Lawrence
that means "user name is already used by another client"
so just change your chosen user name a bit
good luck!
harald
1979 Kassel / 1980 Munich / 2008 Munich, Hamburg / 2009 Cologne, Antwerp, Lisbon, Budapest, Barcelona / 2010 Salzburg, Florence, Marseille, Stuttgart, Bratislava / 2012 Ghent, Berlin, Verona, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon / 2013 Paris, Mannheim, Rome, Prague, Pula, Zuerich, Amsterdam
2011 Haiger / 2014 Dublin / 2015 Hydra, Viladrau / 2016 Amsterdam / 2017 Hydra, Balaton / 2019 Yorkshire
bridger15

Post by bridger15 »

LHHUNTER wrote:Hi,
Many Thanks
Lawrence
First another thank you to Jarkko for the reminder to pre-register. Much appreciated.

I received that Eventim message also. Make sure you check the box whether you want an artist alert and perhaps choose Our Man. His name is on the list.

So, I started over and all went well. I received a confirmation with a password to my email immediately.

And I was laughing that my Google Translate Button was getting a good workout on this swing of the European tour and the Krakow Event ... Polish, Swedish and German.

---Arlene

Pearlvoice

Post by Pearlvoice »

Thank you very much, Jarkko!! That's a sudden surprise. I just cancelled my doctors appointment for tomorrow morning so that I can be online at all times :-)

Just a little tip for all forum members who don't speak German: If you go to the eventim website, there's a field in the upper right corner that says "deutsch". If you click the arrow to the right of that field you get a dropdown menu. And there you can change the site language to english ("english" appears right under "deutsch").

Good luck everyone!
bridger15

Post by bridger15 »

Pearlvoice wrote:Thank you very much, Jarkko!! That's a sudden surprise. I just cancelled my doctors appointment for tomorrow morning so that I can be online at all times :-)

Just a little tip for all forum members who don't speak German: If you go to the eventim website, there's a field in the upper right corner that says "deutsch". If you click the arrow to the right of that field you get a dropdown menu. And there you can change the site language to english ("english" appears right under "deutsch").
And after the English screen comes on, go to the left frame in blue, choose "My eventim"
On that screen choose, "New Customer" on the right.
Make sure your country shows in the country box. Twice it disappeared on me.
If you are still having trouble, try using another email address. I now have two registrations, unexpectedly.
---Arlene

tigrib

Post by tigrib »

that's fantastic news !!!
2008 Berlin, Hamburg, Oberhausen, Cologne, Berlin, Colmar, Barcelona, Las Vegas, San Jose, Salzburg, Berlin, Strasbourg, Marseille, Dortmund, Stuttgart, Las Vegas 2010
2012 Ghent (x2), Berlin, Moenchengladbach, Lisbon
2013 Berlin ... Pula ... ?
passingthrough

Post by passingthrough »

jarkko wrote:New concerts announced!!! Our 24h presale will begin on Thursday April 22 at 9 am Central European summer time (GMT/UTC+2)

Thank you very very much.
Was my wish for a concert in Berlin! I´m happy, can´t wait to buy the tickets.

PRESALE PERIOD TO ALL CONCERTS IN GERMANY
bridger15 wrote:Fantastic news! The Berlin Waldbuhne is outdoors but has seats. :D And many opera singers perform there.
As soon as I buy my "front row seat" (hopefully), I will be able to complete my all flights for the Krakow Event.

Thank you, Jarkko. You have done an amazing job and logged a lot of hours and we all appreciate it.

---Arlene

22nd April, 09:00 am - 23rd April, 08:59 am

18-August: 18 – Berlin Waldbuhne
3-September: Wiesbaden, Bowling Green
27-September: Hannover, Arena
29-September: Dortmund, Westfalenhalle
1- October: Stuttgart, Schleyerhalle

The Presale link will be on this page tomorrow when the presal begins!!

Hint: if you are not yet registered to http://www.eventim.de, do it in advance. It will help you to get the best seats!
Paula

Post by Paula »

It OK I registered :lol:

Does anyone have any knowledge of the Dortmund or Hanover venue are they inside etc
Dublin 14th June, Manchester 20th June, O2 17th July, Matlock Bandstand Aug 28, O2 14th November, Royal Albert Hall 17th and 18th November 2008, MBW 11th July 2009, Liverpool Echo 14th July 2009
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Paula wrote:Does anyone have any knowledge of the Dortmund or Hanover venue are they inside etc
Hannover is a lovely city to wander round. I've been to the Capitol (flea pit turned disco) but not the Arena! Looks like the first two shows are outdoors and the remaining 3 (Dortmund, Hannover and Stuttgart) are indoors arena venues.

Wendy
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

bridger15 wrote:Fantastic news! The Berlin Waldbuhne is outdoors but has seats. :D

---Arlene
As far as I can tell from other events on sale at eventim.de, the Waldbuhne has unreserved seating (in fact, it looks like the typical bench seating common at this type of venue) and standing.

Does anyone know any different?

Wendy

Return to “The World Tour 2010”