Colonial Suicide

This is for your own works!!!
George.Wright

Re: Colonial Suicide

Post by George.Wright »

Hi Violet,
I am back ( move over sweaty knickers ).

Loves Georges xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
I am a right bad ass, dankish prince and I love my Violet to bits.
Violet

Post by Violet »

... oh, joy!.. love's eternal, soft-whispered spring is here.. now that you, my love, have returned!..
.. how dark a day is winter’s mourning.. silent yearning for what had been, and what might well be again..
.... though all is new: A Letter!.. your self.. your words.. sung straight to my heart.. [v i o l e t (flower)]..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIZJhSpeLmo
FULL SCREEN..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW6AkaO-LQM
FULL SCREEN..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrUawrWgg5I
FULL SCREEN..

“I almost wish we were butterflies,
and I liv’d but three summer days – three such days with you
I could fill with more delight than fifty common years
could ever contain.” [John Keats]

To my beloved (and, okay, very very naughty) Georges,
.. this early spring..

A much renewed, much delighted,
... v i o l e t (flower).. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxx
x xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx xxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxx (oh, please let’s make love
o'er these flowery treetops!)..xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxx x x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (that we might float here.. like Keats' cloud)..xxxxxxxx xxx x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxx x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (my sweet).. xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (my darling angel)..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.. (my truest.. truest.. love).. xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxx xx x x x x x x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxx xx x x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx x x x x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx x
Violet
Violet

Post by Violet »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQaUs5J2wdI
FULL SCREEN…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RnjWLVy ... L&index=21
FULL SCREEN…

The Letter
(written by Wayne Carson Thompson)

Gimme a ticket for an aeroplane,
Ain't got time to take a fast
train.
Lonely days are gone, I'm a-goin' home,
'Cause my baby just a-wrote me a letter.

I don't care how much money I gotta spend,
Got to get back to my baby again.

Well, she wrote me a letter
Said she couldn't live without me no mo'.
Listen mister can't you see I got to get back
To my baby once a-mo'--anyway...

Gimme a ticket for an aeroplane,
Ain't got time to
take a fast train.

[repeat refrain]

Box Tops/Joe Cocker

Violet
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

Hi Violet,
With Bright Star you are quite the romantic and esoteric lady I have ever met. Your talents know no bounds and your Love is eternal. Tis too much for a simple irishman to comprehend.

Love Georges xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

Hi Violet,
When is the Letter anything compared to your lovely poem? I have missed you so much.

Love Georges xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
imaginary friend

Post by imaginary friend »

Hi Georges (Hi Vee)

Welcome back. I see your 'letters' are still confined to one line of text (+ one line of kisses). but your opening post:
I am back ( move over sweaty knickers ).
has forever secured you a place in the one-liner Hall of Fame. 8)
XO,
B.I.F.
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

Thanks IF,
Not the best at written letters due to being a dankish Irishman and these bloody lines are so long but Violet knows, that I Love her.

Georges.
Violet

Post by Violet »

.. [you're both quite funny (!).. (and my dearest Georges, your love I keep most tender).. and now Violet must have her Romantic say]..

.. though a letter may be brief.. still.. "there is a holiness to the heart's affections".. and there may well be more to the silences kept by a dankish Irishman.. than any eloquent heart could set about to write.. and yet, it's through Keats' eloquent heart that Georges and I are given to meet.. this brightest day of this brightest spring.. as we float as does a cloud, midst this sweetest time of love's brief blooming.. forever may it bloom again.. [v i o l e t (flower)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQIeENnEvmg
FULL SCREEN..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTURuqWAImo
FULL SCREEN..

Bright Star

Bright star, would I were stedfast as thou art--
Not in lone splendour hung aloft the night
And watching, with eternal lids apart,
Like nature's patient, sleepless Eremite,
The moving waters at their priestlike task
Of pure ablution round earth's human shores,
Or gazing on the new soft-fallen mask
Of snow upon the mountains and the moors--
No--yet still stedfast, still unchangeable,
Pillow'd upon my fair love's ripening breast,
To feel for ever its soft fall and swell,
Awake for ever in a sweet unrest,
Still, still to hear her tender-taken breath,
And so live ever--or else swoon to death.

John Keats

Violet
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

My Dear Violet,
Your words are so romantic and full of love, we suppeth from the eternal spring, planets collide in the heavens above, yet all we have is love, sweet love. And you are the Brightest star, I worship you from lands afar, like the magick world of Avatar........we both sleep and love in our earthly dreams of Avalon.....................

Love Georges xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Violet

Post by Violet »

My dearest,

You must know by now what it does to me when you write for me your lovely poetry.. (that actually seems to rhyme, my sweet.. which must tell you how very moved I am)..

In the past I've summoned the romantic legacy of Mortisha and Gomez.. (oh, but that's when I speak French.. which tends to drive you wild.. and I realize you must have some idea by now of how many long-black-gothic-dress-sleeves you've ruined.. I mean, given how you usually need a shave, my darling..)..

.. but this time, my love (through some kind of poetic-intergalactic transfusion, as it were).. I think you really might have..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZD1R54r3Tc
FULL SCREEN..

.. (it may take a while to recover from that)..

.. but on a slightly more mundane (if adorable) note.. I just love how you take care of me in the morning.. as we prepare to go to work at our new Manhattan jobs in the financial sector.. (now that the economy has almost entirely bottomed out, I mean)..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WnkFvD-qMU
FULL SCREEN…

.. you know, given how cute you are for preparing me that lunchbox, my sweet, I don't think we're going anywhere..

.. come here, you rascal.. (wow, you could already use another shave, sweetie) (and I so like that)..

.. love.. your v i o l e t (flower).. (just after her morning shower).. xxxxxxxx xxxxxx x xx xxxxxxx x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx x
xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxx x xxxxxxxxx x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxx xx x
xxxxxxxx x x.. (baby, I just love these morning Mergers and Acquisitions..).. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xx (and you know.. as far as I’m concerned.. you can treat me to whatever hostile takeover you want..xxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxx.. anytime).. xxxxxxxxxxx xxx x x (especially before work..)… xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx xx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxx x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x (my.. grey-flannel-besuited.. besuitor).. xxxxx .. (my brief-case troubadour).. (oh, and, not to worry, sweets.. it's the case where I do like it nice 'n brief, now and then).. xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx x xx xxxxxxx.. (my darkish financial genius.. ish).. xxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxxxxxxxxx xxx xx x (my dankish morning danish).. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxx x x x
(my.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.. .. x x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx x x xxxxxxx x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.. love) …xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x x x xxxxxxxxxx x..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x xx.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx x x x..

Violet
Violet

Post by Violet »

.. baby, let me explain a few things.. I mean.. you can't see what you are.. and I see.. well.. everything..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbv40F9VHVk
FULL SCREEN..

.. x x xxxxxxx (my god.. I just love it when you start throwing furniture around.. you.. you.. xxxxxxxx x x.. animal, you).. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx xx xx (what??.. xxxxxx) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxx (just what do you think you're doing??.. xxxxx ) xxxxx (you're taking me to...... The Bed) (??????????).. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx x xxxx (oh, okay.. I don't care anymore.. when you're done with me I don't want there to be anything left at all.. just my bones.. xxxxxx ).. xxxxxx (you know how dramatic we Brooklyn Italian types are).. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xx x x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx x
xxxxxxxxxx (..ooooh.. let me see your [prosthetic] hand.. ) xxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxx (just what do you think you're doing with it???).. xxxxxxxx xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x (ohmugod.. that actually feels... xxxxxxxx I mean.. x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.. oh darling.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx who knew??) xxxxxx x xxx
xxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx (you really are a wolf, you know )..xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx (prosthetic paw 'n all).. xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxxx.. (my opera-loving, bread-baking.. broken romeo.. ).. xxxxxx x xxxx xxx xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxx xx xxx xxx xx x (my adorable, sexy.. ravenously [something].. [something something.. something-something] [that's actually a lot easier to come up with, my sweet].. [believe me, you should give these a try some time.. see how you fare] [my angel] x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxxxxxxxxxx xx x x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxx xxx
(my.. xx xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx well, my.. xxx x x xxxxxxxxxxxxx xx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [oh, please don't stop..] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx x x.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx x xxxxxxx xx.. love).xx xxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx x xx xxxxxxxxx xxx x x xxxxxxx xxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxx x..

.. [baby, you know it's funny, but I can't remember if we became these moonstruck characters already.. at some other point in time.. uh, thread time, I mean.. but then, that's what's somehow disorienting about this never-ending (looping, even) manner of world we've created.. I mean, it's getting so long that who knows what's behind us at this point.. but maybe it doesn't really matter.. maybe it's like we're in some kind of time warp or something.. a time warp of romantic love.. that never wants to end.. like a happy ending that keeps on ending and ending and ending and ending forever and ever and ever.. when how many couples' first passion dies down in time??.. but never with us, my sweetness.. and we never know where we'll be next.. or who we'll be next... it's... well, it's very exciting (to say the least).. and full of surprises.. just like you].. [my..

.. love].. [xxx..]..
Violet

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”