SOME DAY SOON I PREDICT KWILLIS WILL GO ON ABOUT DOUGHNUTS

This is for your own works!!!
Marisha

SOME DAY SOON I PREDICT KWILLIS WILL GO ON ABOUT DOUGHNUTS

Post by Marisha »

It's time to tell the truth about Mrs. Loony Poetry and Music by The Forum Members. I urge you to read the text that follows carefully, keeping an open mind, from the beginning to the end, and without skipping around. I further recommend that you take breaks, as many of the facts presented will take time to digest. I honestly dislike her. Likes or dislikes, however, are irrelevant to observed facts, such as that Poetry and Music by The Forum Members likes to brag about how the members of her camp are ideologically diverse. Perhaps that means that some of them prefer Stalin over Hitler. In any case, Poetry and Music by The Forum Members has nothing but contempt for you, and you don't even know it. That's why I feel obligated to inform you that I'm not a nugatory person. I'd like nothing more than to extend my hand in friendship to Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's loyalists and convey my hope that in the days to come we can work together to deal with Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's disloyal antics on a case-by-case basis. Unfortunately, knowing them, they'd rather inflict untold misery, suffering, and distress because that's what Poetry and Music by The Forum Members wants.

Poetry and Music by The Forum Members says that society is supposed to be lenient towards deluded worrywarts. What balderdash! What impudence! What treachery! In general, fascism advances her long-term goal of plutocratic global dictatorship. Sure, there are exceptions, but she has written more than her fair share of lengthy, over-worded, pseudo-intellectual tripe. In all such instances Poetry and Music by The Forum Members conveniently overlooks the fact that I don't know which are worse, right-wing tyrants or left-wing tyrants. But I do know that a conclusion to which all of us would readily assent is that Poetry and Music by The Forum Members is a destructive tadpole swimming in a grungy pond. But wait—as they say on late-night television infomercials—there's more: Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's reason is not true reason. It does not seek the truth but only silly answers, inhumane resolutions to conflicts.

If you think about it, if Poetry and Music by The Forum Members wants to make a mockery of our most fundamentally held beliefs, let her wear the opprobrium of that decision. She has been known to say that we can change the truth if we don't like it the way it is. That notion is so domineering, I hardly know where to begin refuting it. That doesn't necessarily mean that Poetry and Music by The Forum Members has really pulled a fast one this time, although it might. Rather, it means that Poetry and Music by The Forum Members is driving me nuts. I can't take it anymore! For the record, she deeply believes that forcing me to die a slow and painful death is essential for the safety and welfare of the public. Meanwhile, back on Earth, the truth is very simple: Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's idolators say, "Poetry and Music by The Forum Members is able to abrogate the natural order of effects flowing from causes." Yes, I'm afraid they really do talk like that. It's the only way for them to conceal that the struggle to address a number of important issues takes center stage these days, both locally and nationwide. I know you're wondering why I just wrote that. I'll explain shortly, but first, I should state that we must overcome the fears that beset us every day of our lives. We must overcome the fear that Poetry and Music by The Forum Members will toy with our opinions. And to overcome these fears, we must redefine in practical terms the immutable ideals that have guided us from the beginning.

The long-term consequences of Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's programs of Gleichschaltung are rarely examined, let alone subjected to scientific scrutiny, so to speak. Let's be realistic: the key to Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's soul is her longing for the effortless, irresponsible, automatic consciousness of an animal. She dreads the necessity, the risk, and the responsibility of rational cognition. As a result, Poetry and Music by The Forum Members has conceived the project of reigning over opinions and of conquering neither kingdoms nor provinces but the human mind. If this project succeeds then disaffected vendors of exhibitionism will be free to take us all on an entirely reckless ride into the unknown. Even worse, it will be illegal for anyone to say anything about how one of Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's most loyal adulators is known to have remarked, "One can understand the elements of a scientific theory only by reference to the social condition and personal histories of the scientists involved." And there you have it: a direct quote from a primary source. The significance of that quote is that one does not have to set the wolf to mind the sheep in order to preach a message of community and brotherly love. It is a picayunish person who believes otherwise.

Poetry and Music by The Forum Members wants to prevent us from calling your attention to the problem of wild nose-in-the-air snobs. If she manages to do that, she'll have plenty of time to focus on her core mission: causing riots in the streets. Particularly telling is the way that if you looked up "puerile" in the dictionary, you'd probably see her picture. Poetry and Music by The Forum Members hates people who have huge supplies of the things she lacks. What she lacks the most is common sense, which underlies my point that Poetry and Music by The Forum Members is the picture of the insane person on the street, babbling to a tree, a wall, or a cloud, which cannot and does not respond to her shell games.

Poetry and Music by The Forum Members has repeatedly threatened to burn books. Maybe that's just for maximum scaremongering effect. Or maybe it's because there are two observations that one can make here. The first is that Poetry and Music by The Forum Members justifies her plans to crush people to the earth and then claim the right to trample on them forever because they are prostrate as "preemptive self-defense". The second observation is that she confuses equality of opportunity with equality of outcome. These shards of empirical evidence suggest that the justification Poetry and Music by The Forum Members gave for preventing me from sleeping soundly at night was one of the most shambolic justifications I've ever heard. It was so shambolic, in fact, that I will not repeat it here. Even without hearing the details you can still see my point quite clearly: I am not a robot. I am a thinking, feeling, human being. As such, I get teary-eyed whenever I see Poetry and Music by The Forum Members diminish our will to live. It makes me want to address the legitimate anger, fear, and alienation of people who have been mobilized by Poetry and Music by The Forum Members because they saw no other options for change, which is why I'm so eager to tell you that an understanding of the damage that may be caused by her lazy crotchets isn't something I expect everyone to develop the first time they hear about it. That's why I write over and over again and from so many different angles about how difficult times lie ahead. Fortunately, we have the capacity to circumvent much of the impending misery by working together to guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by Poetry and Music by The Forum Members and her den of thieves.

Listen carefully: Poetry and Music by The Forum Members likes to deface a social fabric that was already deteriorating. Such activity can flourish only in the dark, however. If you drag it into the open, Poetry and Music by The Forum Members and her disciples will run for cover like cockroaches in a dirty kitchen when the light is turned on suddenly during the night. That's why we must expose all of Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's filthy, subversive, and destructive activities.

I am not concerned with rumors or hearsay about Poetry and Music by The Forum Members. I am interested only in ascertained facts attested by published documents and in these primarily as an illustration that a day of reckoning is coming, and Poetry and Music by The Forum Members will be called to account. If you don't believe me, see for yourself. Just as night follows day, she will shift blame from those who benefit from oppression to those who suffer from it sooner or later. You may be shocked to hear this, but if you want truth, you have to struggle for it. This letter represents my struggle, my attempt at addressing a number of important issues. It is also my soapbox for informing the community at large that you may have noticed that Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's rotten harangues are an exemplification of why we must foster mutual understanding. But you don't know the half of it. For starters, I've long thought it would be fun to try to explain to Poetry and Music by The Forum Members how many disorderly election-year also-rans are taken in by her attestation that she values our perspectives. For the most part, I'm just curious as to how deep Poetry and Music by The Forum Members will have to dig into her profanity thesaurus to formulate a response.

Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's ignominious obloquies leave the current power structure untouched while simultaneously killing countless children through starvation and disease. Are these children her enemies? Personally, I don't believe the answer has anything to do with Fabianism. Rather, I believe it involves Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's tendency to turn us into easy prey for the worst kinds of recalcitrant headcases there are. One argument Poetry and Music by The Forum Members makes is that her activities are on the up-and-up. That's just sheer arrant nonsense. The truth is that she plans to redefine unbridled self-indulgence as a virtue, as the ultimate test of personal freedom. What can you do about that? Start by reading about how Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's understrappers seem to believe that she can do no wrong. Become informed about the deceit, lies, and propaganda surrounding Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's promotion of Maoism. Tell everyone you know that we can all have daydreams about Happy Fuzzy Purple Bunny Land, where everyone is caring, loving, and nice. Not only will those daydreams not come true, but her blind faith in solecism leads her only to corruption. That's too big of a subject to get into here so let me instead discuss how now that I've been exposed to Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's artifices I must admit that I don't completely understand them. Perhaps I need to get out more. Or perhaps the thought that someone, somewhere, might break the neck of Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's policy of chauvinism once and for all is anathema to her. End of story. Actually, I should add that I wonder what would happen if she really did manipulate the unseen mechanisms of society so as to divert us from proclaiming what in our innermost conviction is absolutely necessary. There's a spooky thought.

I think that it can be safely said that it would be impossible, even between the covers of a thousand volumes, to list and describe all of the crude things that Poetry and Music by The Forum Members has done. I might be able to forgive her, but only if she promises never again to convert our children to cultural zombies in a mass of unthinking and easily herded proletarian cattle. Let us not sink to her level. Let us combat hedonism by exercising our right to speak out, to denounce her adages as totally unrepresentative of the values of this society. If she thinks that she can make me be hanged and drawn and quartered and paraded through the streets in small, chopped-up little bits and thrown out into the fields where no clean animal will touch me then she's barking up the wrong tree. In conclusion, let me just say that I, hardheaded cynic that I am, am not content to watch my liberties slip away even as I write this letter.
Last edited by Marisha on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
tinderella

Re: Leonard and this Forum - The Truth Revealed

Post by tinderella »

I am very proud of myself just for reading this letter right to the end.... but I know when I close my eyes tonight all I will hear running through my mind will be 'poetry and music by the forum members'...... I will be lucky if I get 4 hours sleep!

Btw, magnificent spelling, punctuation etc.... I just couldn't be arsed even putting capital letters for those words I will hear over and over and over again in my head
Marisha

Post by Marisha »

There are a number of things I could have chosen to write about in this letter. I could have chosen to write about how Dr. Tinderella's epithets have a distinctly jackbooted tone. Or I might have chosen to write something about the way that he obsesses not with what he can do for this country but with what he can extract from it. But, instead, I've decided to devote this entire letter to explaining how anyone who was sober for more than an hour or two during the last five years knows that there's sincerely no point in arguing with Dr. Tinderella. Before I say anything else, I'd like to state the following disclaimer for Dr. Tinderella's benefit: Warning! This letter may contain sarcasm. Okay, now that that's taken care of, let me posit the hypothesis that Dr. Tinderella's antihumanist apple-polishers are nothing more than subservient blobs of easily controlled protoplasm. That's why they're so willing to help Dr. Tinderella exploit the feelings of charity and guilt that many people have over the plight of the homeless.

Dr. Tinderella's mutinous, unbridled game of chess—the treasonous chess of plagiarism—has continued for far too long. It's time to checkmate this lethargic warmonger and show him that I am burning to know what kinds of careless, twisted reasons exist in the heads of those who destroy our youths' ability to relax, reflect, study, and meditate. Let's remember that. Dr. Tinderella's claim that genocide, slavery, racism, and the systematic oppression, degradation, and exploitation of most of the world's people are all absolutely justified is factually unsupported and politically motivated.

There can be no doubt that Dr. Tinderella is like an evil genius except without the "genius" part. There's nothing controversial about that view. It's a fact, pure and simple. It was a fact long before anyone realized that my goal is to get Dr. Tinderella to realize that he chooses to ignore the fact that ignoring this letter can be considered an admission of guilt on his part. Of course, if he insists on remaining an ignorant, uninformed, and ill-informed fugitive, that's his prerogative. Although he likes to pontificate about how imperialism is the only alternative to irrationalism, the truth is that if Fate desired that he make a correct application of what he had read about boosterism it would have to indicate title and page number since the ignorant drongo would otherwise never in all his life find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, if one dares to criticize even a single tenet of his cock-and-bull stories, one is promptly condemned as flighty, rotten, pathetic, or whatever epithet he deems most appropriate, usually without much explanation. There are those who are informed and educated about the evils of neopaganism, and there are those who are not. Dr. Tinderella is one of the uninformed, naturally, and that's why his stories about faddism are particularly ridden with errors and distortions, even leaving aside the concept's initial implausibility. Some day, I want to set the stage so that my next letter will begin from a new and much higher level of influence. But you don't have to wait for that. What you can do now is talk to everyone you know about the things I've told you in this letter. Use every medium available to you. Use the Internet. Use your telephone. Use radio and newspapers. And whatever you do, never be afraid to speak out against the evil that is Dr. Tinderella.
tinderella

Post by tinderella »

I want what you're having!
carm

Post by carm »

The Truth revealed?

Ouch!…Double Ouch!…Ouch (squared)!

The truths portrayed within your brilliantly crafted exposé will, initially and most certainly rattle the very foundation of Poetry and Music by The Forum Members thought, but once the emotional turbulence settles, Forum Members will take from it what they deem truthful and/or necessary, and continue from there (I hope).

The human intellect, especially within the Forum, is extremely capable of penetrating and sifting through, to the fullest extent, such commotion in order to locate, at the deepest level, its various levels of truth.

Let's just hope the Poetry and Music by The Forum Members site doesn't morph into a premier secular community whose sole purpose becomes none other than the representation and promotion of an individual voice, eager to rant and rave about their Big Important Issues.

But, having said that, I am all for freedom of speech, freedom of thought. :razz:
Cate

Post by Cate »

MarIsha Hello,

I can tell by the extreme length of your deposition that this subject is of great importance to you, so I have used my auto summary function on my word processor to ensure that I would get your main points before getting distracted. (I used 10% then seeing it was still long used 50%)
It's time to tell the truth about Mrs. Loony Poetry and Music by The Forum Members. Poetry and Music by The Forum Members says that society is supposed to be lenient towards deluded worrywarts. Poetry and Music by The Forum Members hates people who have huge supplies of the things she lacks. Poetry and Music by The Forum Members has repeatedly threatened to burn books. Listen carefully: Poetry and Music by The Forum Members likes to deface a social fabric that was already deteriorating. Become informed about the deceit, lies, and propaganda surrounding Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's promotion of Maoism
oh my gosh, this is a concern - Maoism huh!?
Ouch!…Double Ouch!…Ouch (squared)!
:)
psss carm - although it's true that MarIsha is capable of penetrating to the deepest level in various ways (or so I've heard) and will occasionally go on about some "Big" thing or another, I wouldn't worry too much about her getting to to serious - her primary passion seems to be fruit, especially bananas and if I remember right love against walls - I think that was her.
carm

Post by carm »

Cate…Yeah, I hear you! :lol: (squared)!

And furthermore, fruit is suppose to be good for what ails you! At least that is what Dr. _inderella told me! :D
Violet

Post by Violet »

Dear Mr. Marisha, of Banana Love fame.. I just thought I'd go through your first letter again.. and highlight stuff that grabbed my otherwise ungrabable attention..
Marisha wrote:It's time to tell the truth about Mrs. Loony Poetry and Music by The Forum Members. I urge you to read the text that follows carefully, keeping an open mind, from the beginning to the end, and without skipping around. I further recommend that you take breaks [for some reason I just read that word as "breasts"], as many of the facts presented will take time to digest. [here the word "indigestion" just naturally comes to mind] I honestly dislike her. Likes or dislikes, however, are irrelevant to observed facts, such as that Poetry and Music by The Forum Members likes to brag about how the members of her camp are ideologically diverse. [I just mistakenly read that as "Illogically diverse," which of course should be changed to just simply "illogical"] Perhaps that means that some of them prefer Stalin over Hitler. In any case, Poetry and Music by The Forum Members has nothing but contempt for you, and you don't even know it. That's why I feel obligated to inform you that I'm not a nugatory person. [I admit to having to look up the word "nugatory" and was disappointed that sugar was not involved] I'd like nothing more than to extend my hand in friendship [has me thinking of something as nonsensical (if not yucky) as extending one's hand right through something kind of -- oh, never mind] to Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's loyalists and convey my hope that in the days to come we can work together to deal with Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's disloyal antics on a case-by-case basis. Unfortunately, knowing them, they'd rather inflict untold misery, suffering, and distress because that's what Poetry and Music by The Forum Members wants.[I find I'm having to remind myself here that this last sentence is meant to indicate that this is "a problem"]

Poetry and Music by The Forum Members says that society is supposed to be lenient towards deluded worrywarts. What balderdash! What impudence! What treachery! In general, fascism advances her long-term goal of plutocratic global dictatorship. Sure, there are exceptions, but she has written more than her fair share of lengthy, over-worded, pseudo-intellectual tripe.[is the word "pseudo" really necessary here?] In all such instances Poetry and Music by The Forum Members conveniently overlooks the fact that I don't know which are worse, right-wing tyrants or left-wing tyrants. But I do know that a conclusion to which all of us would readily assent is that Poetry and Music by The Forum Members is a destructive tadpole swimming in a grungy pond. But wait—as they say on late-night television infomercials—there's more: Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's reason is not true reason. It does not seek the truth but only silly answers, inhumane resolutions to conflicts.[for some unknown reason this paragraph seems almost to have passed under my color codolatry meter]

If you think about it,[this opener makes me laugh] if Poetry and Music by The Forum Members wants to make a mockery of our most fundamentally held beliefs, let her wear the opprobrium of that decision.[this really has a nice ring to it] She has been known to say that we can change the truth if we don't like it the way it is. That notion is so domineering, I hardly know where to begin refuting it. That doesn't necessarily mean that Poetry and Music by The Forum Members has really pulled a fast one this time, although it might. Rather, it means that Poetry and Music by The Forum Members is driving me nuts. I can't take it anymore! For the record, she deeply believes that forcing me to die a slow and painful death is essential for the safety and welfare of the public.[this just makes me smile (rather than laugh) although I can't explain why] Meanwhile, back on Earth[!], the truth is very simple: Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's idolators say, "Poetry and Music by The Forum Members is able to abrogate the natural order of effects flowing from causes."[just love the sound of this, even as I question its simplicity] Yes, I'm afraid they really do talk like that.[oh, that explains it] It's the only way for them to conceal that the struggle to address a number of important issues takes center stage these days, both locally and nationwide. I know you're wondering why I just wrote that.[it's uncanny, but you told me what I was wondering, just as I was wondering it] [no really, I mean that] I'll explain shortly, but first, I should state that we must overcome the fears that beset us every day of our lives. We must overcome the fear that Poetry and Music by The Forum Members will toy with our opinions. And to overcome these fears, we must redefine in practical terms the immutable ideals that have guided us from the beginning.[????????? just thought a pronounced query here was in order]

The long-term consequences[I'm already liking the sound of this] of Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's programs of Gleichschaltung are rarely examined[I once examined Gleichschaltung and found it to be far more sexy than you'd imagine], let alone subjected to scientific scrutiny, so to speak. Let's be realistic: the key to Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's [this double-s bit keeps charming me] soul is her longing for the effortless, irresponsible, automatic consciousness of an animal [I again have to remind myself that this is meant to indicate "a problem"]. She dreads the necessity, the risk, and the responsibility of rational cognition.[this I just adore].. As a result, Poetry and Music by The Forum Members has conceived the project of reigning over opinions and of conquering neither kingdoms nor provinces but the human mind. [nice]If this project succeeds then disaffected vendors of exhibitionism will be free to take us all on an entirely reckless ride into the unknown. Even worse[???????????????], it will be illegal for anyone to say anything about how one of Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's most loyal adulators is known to have remarked, "One can understand the elements of a scientific theory only by reference to the social condition and personal histories of the scientists involved." [zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...]zzzzzzzzzzz... And there you have it: a direct quote from a primary source. The significance of that quote is that one does not have to set the wolf to mind the sheep in order to preach a message of community and brotherly love. It is a picayunish person[alliterative, and yet the word "person" following "picayunish" underwhelms] who believes otherwise[can take some writing lessons].
[END OF MY COLOR CODOLATRY.. FOR NOW] [SEE END OF MY LETTER BELOW]..
Poetry and Music by The Forum Members wants to prevent us from calling your attention to the problem of wild nose-in-the-air snobs. If she manages to do that, she'll have plenty of time to focus on her core mission: causing riots in the streets. Particularly telling is the way that if you looked up "puerile" in the dictionary, you'd probably see her picture. Poetry and Music by The Forum Members hates people who have huge supplies of the things she lacks. What she lacks the most is common sense, which underlies my point that Poetry and Music by The Forum Members is the picture of the insane person on the street, babbling to a tree, a wall, or a cloud, which cannot and does not respond to her shell games.

Poetry and Music by The Forum Members has repeatedly threatened to burn books. Maybe that's just for maximum scaremongering effect. Or maybe it's because there are two observations that one can make here. The first is that Poetry and Music by The Forum Members justifies her plans to crush people to the earth and then claim the right to trample on them forever because they are prostrate as "preemptive self-defense". The second observation is that she confuses equality of opportunity with equality of outcome. These shards of empirical evidence suggest that the justification Poetry and Music by The Forum Members gave for preventing me from sleeping soundly at night was one of the most shambolic justifications I've ever heard. It was so shambolic, in fact, that I will not repeat it here. Even without hearing the details you can still see my point quite clearly: I am not a robot. I am a thinking, feeling, human being. As such, I get teary-eyed whenever I see Poetry and Music by The Forum Members diminish our will to live. It makes me want to address the legitimate anger, fear, and alienation of people who have been mobilized by Poetry and Music by The Forum Members because they saw no other options for change, which is why I'm so eager to tell you that an understanding of the damage that may be caused by her lazy crotchets isn't something I expect everyone to develop the first time they hear about it. That's why I write over and over again and from so many different angles about how difficult times lie ahead. Fortunately, we have the capacity to circumvent much of the impending misery by working together to guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by Poetry and Music by The Forum Members and her den of thieves.

Listen carefully: Poetry and Music by The Forum Members likes to deface a social fabric that was already deteriorating. Such activity can flourish only in the dark, however. If you drag it into the open, Poetry and Music by The Forum Members and her disciples will run for cover like cockroaches in a dirty kitchen when the light is turned on suddenly during the night. That's why we must expose all of Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's filthy, subversive, and destructive activities.

I am not concerned with rumors or hearsay about Poetry and Music by The Forum Members. I am interested only in ascertained facts attested by published documents and in these primarily as an illustration that a day of reckoning is coming, and Poetry and Music by The Forum Members will be called to account. If you don't believe me, see for yourself. Just as night follows day, she will shift blame from those who benefit from oppression to those who suffer from it sooner or later. You may be shocked to hear this, but if you want truth, you have to struggle for it. This letter represents my struggle, my attempt at addressing a number of important issues. It is also my soapbox for informing the community at large that you may have noticed that Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's rotten harangues are an exemplification of why we must foster mutual understanding. But you don't know the half of it. For starters, I've long thought it would be fun to try to explain to Poetry and Music by The Forum Members how many disorderly election-year also-rans are taken in by her attestation that she values our perspectives. For the most part, I'm just curious as to how deep Poetry and Music by The Forum Members will have to dig into her profanity thesaurus to formulate a response.

Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's ignominious obloquies leave the current power structure untouched while simultaneously killing countless children through starvation and disease. Are these children her enemies? Personally, I don't believe the answer has anything to do with Fabianism. Rather, I believe it involves Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's tendency to turn us into easy prey for the worst kinds of recalcitrant headcases there are. One argument Poetry and Music by The Forum Members makes is that her activities are on the up-and-up. That's just sheer arrant nonsense. The truth is that she plans to redefine unbridled self-indulgence as a virtue, as the ultimate test of personal freedom. What can you do about that? Start by reading about how Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's understrappers [Cate?]seem to believe that she can do no wrong. Become informed about the deceit, lies, and propaganda surrounding Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's promotion of Maoism. Tell everyone you know that we can all have daydreams about Happy Fuzzy Purple[PURPLE??] Bunny Land, where everyone is caring, loving, and nice. Not only will those daydreams not come true, but her blind faith in solecism leads her only to corruption. That's too big of a subject to get into here so let me instead discuss how now that I've been exposed to Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's artifices I must admit that I don't completely understand them. Perhaps I need to get out more. Or perhaps the thought that someone, somewhere, might break the neck of Poetry and Music by The Forum Members's policy of chauvinism once and for all is anathema to her. End of story. Actually, I should add that I wonder what would happen if she really did manipulate the unseen mechanisms of society so as to divert us from proclaiming what in our innermost conviction is absolutely necessary. There's a spooky thought.

I think that it can be safely said that it would be impossible, even between the covers of a thousand volumes, to list and describe all of the crude things that Poetry and Music by The Forum Members has done. I might be able to forgive her, but only if she promises never again to convert our children to cultural zombies in a mass of unthinking and easily herded proletarian cattle. Let us not sink to her level. Let us combat hedonism by exercising our right to speak out, to denounce her adages as totally unrepresentative of the values of this society. If she thinks that she can make me be hanged and drawn and quartered and paraded through the streets in small, chopped-up little bits and thrown out into the fields where no clean animal will touch me then she's barking up the wrong tree. In conclusion, let me just say that I, hardheaded cynic that I am, am not content to watch my liberties slip away even as I write this letter.

Anyway, you get the gist, here, and can continue in this (color-coded) vein on your own, if you so choose. [Oh, I'm speaking to all of you who -- oh, never mind]..

Sincerely, (or not) (as it pleases, in other words),
v i o l e t (flower)..

.. much later edit(s): I was re-reading my opening paragraph and realized it was absolutely unnecessary, and yet it seems too tedious to try and explain why.. so anyway I did my.. snip snip.. and I feel so much better now..
Last edited by Violet on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Violet
GinaDCG

Post by GinaDCG »

Why do I feel compelled to reply?

I must be under the tyranny of Music and Poetry by the Forum Members.

But when it comes to revealed truth, I can't get past "Doo dum dum dum, da doo dum dum."
Alsiony

Post by Alsiony »

I have enjoyed reading these posts immensely, including Violet's carefully crafted response - (you have taken a lot of time and trouble there Violet, I salute you :))

Thankyou for this thread - and sincerely too, from the bottom of my Happy-Fuzzy-Purple-Bunny-Land soul :D :D ( although can I change the 'Bunny' bit to 'Elephant'? Because I am far more concerned with them to be honest)

Anyhows, I am going to to go back to shed building in my garden very shortly, but I'll leave this song as a concise version of my response, (some of the lyrics can be 'played around with' (though not many actually)- but you'll get my general thought and feeling from it - play on high volume if possible haha :)).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkyQIWZNDgk

All Best Wishes only

A
x
Weybridge MBW 11th July 2009

'All I know - and you must listen very carefully to this... All I know - is that I know absolutely nothing' - Frank

'Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?' - Christopher Marlowe

Much misunderstood... was the 'Hippie' with a reality fixation...
Teratogen

Post by Teratogen »

:lol:

I hope you all realize that there are programs on the Internet where you type in someone's name (i.e., Poetry and Music by the Forum members) and it will produce a pre-written dissertation, punditry, criticism, etc. of that person. I don't have a link but I can assure you I've seen it done here, on this forum somewhere, to me.
"Rock and roll is dead, but I am its revival. I'm prophesied by sages died, from Buddha to the Bible." --TERATOGEN
http://www.myspace.com/teratogen (music page)
http://www.myspace.com/teratogen666 (personal page)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/TheNoHoldsBard?ref=profile (Facebook page)
Marisha

Post by Marisha »

Teratogen wrote::lol:

I hope you all realize that there are programs on the Internet where you type in someone's name (i.e., Poetry and Music by the Forum members) and it will produce a pre-written dissertation, punditry, criticism, etc. of that person. I don't have a link but I can assure you I've seen it done here, on this forum somewhere, to me.
Even as I sit here, I can't believe I'm writing this. I've never been one to voice my opinions in such a public manner. But after learning that Mrs. Teratogen The Banana Lover wants to send satanic, hotheaded malefactresses on safari holidays instead of publicly birching them, I felt I at least had to set a few things straight. Here's the story: If we fail to allay the concerns of the many people who have been harmed by her then all of our sacrifices will be as forgotten as the sand blowing across Ozymandias's dead empire. The "decay of that colossal wreck," as the poet Shelley puts it, teaches us that this is not wild speculation. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is documented fact.

Honor means nothing to Teratogen. Principles mean nothing to Teratogen. All she cares about is how to spawn a society in which those with the most deviant lifestyle, unsavory behavior, or personal failures are given the most by the government. Any rational argument must acknowledge this. Her jejune, splenetic inveracities, naturally, do not. Teratogen's reasoning is circular and therefore invalid. In other words, she always begins an argument with her conclusion (e.g., that onanism resonates with the body's natural alpha waves) and therefore—not surprisingly—she always arrives at that very conclusion.

Let me give you a concrete example of Teratogen's totally gloomy behavior. Really, the only way to deal with a subject like this is to study concrete examples—many concrete examples—to look at the details and observe how many of our present-day sufferings are the consequence of the self-pitying relationship between Teratogen and lethargic galoots. My example begins with the observation that in a tacit concession of defeat, Teratogen is now openly calling for the abridgment of various freedoms to accomplish coercively what her unscrupulous half-measures have failed at. Now that you've read the bulk of this letter, it should not come as a surprise that to call Mrs. Teratogen The Banana Lover a beast is to defame all quadrupeds. However, this fact bears repeating again and again, until the words crack through the hardened exteriors of those who would cultivate networks of snitches and spies to ensure that any unity against her can immediately be nipped in the bud. I am referring, of course, to the likes of Teratogen The Banana Lover.
John K.

Post by John K. »

Teratogen wrote::lol:

Likewise Mr. T. Next this "Marisha" will sign posts with your name, or Geoffrey's, or maybe even mine! Ah, those were not the days my friend.
imaginary friend

Post by imaginary friend »

It's been an onerous workweek, I'm still at the office, just raided the fridge and drank the last few sips of last week's office-birthday wine, and glided online.

To discover
– Marisha is back! Welcome Chiquita!
- Violet is back (with a KILLER post)
- Tinder's Doctorate thesis was accepted
- Laughter is back on P&M (please do not confuse this acronym with my recreational pursuits) BTFM
- The meaning of nugatory, oppobrium and Gleichsaltung (come clean – how many of you had to look one or more of those up?)

Thank you. I feel MUCH better now.

XO
Marisha

Post by Marisha »

This letter is not a memoir. Nor is it a policy memorandum issued by the government or by a local think tank. Rather, it is an assessment of how I accept the call to rage, rage against the dying of the light. But first, I'm going to jump ahead a bit and talk in general terms about how stereotyping and victim-blaming is not more respectable when it is performed by a member of the group being demeaned. Then, I'll back up and fill in some of the details. Okay, so to start with the general stuff, I can promise freedom-lovers everywhere that my priorities, observations, countermeasures, and predictions are not in any manner similar to those embraced by Baroness I Feel MUCH Better Now Imaginary Friend. That's something you won't find in your local newspaper because it's the news that just doesn't fit.

Far be it for me to prosecute, sentence, and label people as barbaric, impolitic spouters without the benefit of any evidence whatsoever. If you look soberly and carefully at the evidence all around you, you will unquestionably find that Baroness Imaginary Friend alleges that she is the way, the truth, and the light. Naturally, this is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. I am not her whipping boy. Let me rephrase that: She criticizes me for commenting on her sentiments. If she wants to play critic, she should possess real and substantial knowledge about whatever it is she's criticizing. She shouldn't simply assume that laws are meant to be broken.

Some people think that Baroness Imaginary Friend is a woman of peace. Others believe that Baroness Imaginary Friend is blinded by greed. The truth lies somewhere in between, namely, that it strikes me as amusing that Baroness Imaginary Friend complains about people who do nothing but complain. Well, news flash! She does nothing but complain.

Baroness Imaginary Friend's intent is to prevent us from asking questions. She doesn't want the details checked. She doesn't want anyone looking for any facts other than the official facts she presents to us. I wonder if this is because most of her "facts" are false. The last time I told Baroness Imaginary Friend's cat's-paws that I want to act honorably they declared in response, "But all it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la." Of course, they didn't use exactly those words, but that's exactly what they meant. We don't have to stand for this! Ladies and gentlemen, the public is like a giant that Baroness Imaginary Friend has blindfolded, drugged, and gagged. This giant has plugs in his ears and Baroness Imaginary Friend leads him around by the nose. Clearly, such a giant needs to dole out acerbic criticism of Baroness Imaginary Friend and her phalanx of feckless subalterns. That's why I feel obligated to notify the giant (i.e., the public) that Baroness Imaginary Friend hates people who have huge supplies of the things she lacks. What she lacks the most is common sense, which underlies my point that once Baroness Imaginary Friend accepts responsibility for the problems she's caused, the focus shifts from who is responsible to what each of us can do about it. No, scratch that. Let me instead make the much stronger claim that if we briefly prescind from the main point of this letter we can focus on how Baroness Imaginary Friend does, occasionally, make a valid point. But when she says that the Universe belongs to her by right, that's where the facts end and the ludicrousness begins.

The real question here is not, "Why is it that 99 times out of 100, whenever I confront Baroness Imaginary Friend about her quasi-insolent, malodorous apothegms, she either tells me that I don't understand her or feeds me some meaningless mumbo-jumbo about antiheroism?". The real question is rather, "Why do we put up with her?" The answer should be self-evident so let me just point out that every time Baroness Imaginary Friend utters or writes a statement that supports demagogism—even indirectly—it sends a message that newspapers should report only on items Baroness Imaginary Friend agrees with. I certainly maintain that we mustn't let her make such statements, partly because she is so hypocritical that she transcends the normal definition of that word into a whole new meaning that also encompasses "soporific" and "neurotic", but primarily because if she had done her homework, she'd know that it seems that no one else is telling you that thanks to her public-opinion molders, more people than ever now believe that we can stop sectarianism merely by permitting government officials entrée into private homes to search for self-satisfied showboaters. So, since the burden lies with me to tell you that, I suppose I should say a few words on the subject. To begin with, when I hear Baroness Imaginary Friend's thralls parrot the party line—that ebola, AIDS, mad-cow disease, and the hantavirus were intentionally bioengineered by shambolic finks for the purpose of population reduction—I see them not as people but as machines. The appropriate noises are coming out of their larynges, but their brains are not involved as they would be if they were thinking about how I welcome Baroness Imaginary Friend's comments. However, Baroness Imaginary Friend needs to realize that I used to allege that she was a vapid vagabond. However, after seeing how Baroness Imaginary Friend wants to start wars, ruin the environment, invent diseases, and routinely do a hundred other things that kill people, I now have an even lower opinion of her. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say that I can't make heads or tails of Baroness Imaginary Friend's bunco games. I mean, does she want to force us to experience the full spectrum of the I Feel MUCH Better Now Imaginary Friend Rainbow of Careerism, or doesn't she?

For the sake of argument, let's pretend that Baroness Imaginary Friend is not a biggety oppressive-type. There are various philosophical arguments that one could use to contradict that assuption, but perhaps the best involves the observation that Baroness Imaginary Friend claims that her blessing is the equivalent of a papal imprimatur. I respond that I could hazard a guess and say that her favorite combative weirdos will suborn the most rash thugs you'll ever see to remove society's moral barriers and allow perversion to prosper before long. Several things she has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of hers that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how people are pawns to be used and manipulated. Baroness Imaginary Friend seems unable to think of turns of speech that aren't hackneyed. What really grates on my nerves, however, is that her prose consists less of words chosen for the sake of their meaning than of phrases tacked together like the sections of a prefabricated henhouse. Breaking down our communities is a mug's game. The only reason Baroness Imaginary Friend does things like that is because she sometimes puts herself in charge of causing riots in the streets. At other times, one of her operatives is deputed for the job. In either case, Baroness Imaginary Friend is typical of hidebound bigamists in her wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize her ramblings.

Nonetheless, Baroness Imaginary Friend is too prissy to read the writing on the wall. This writing warns that she maintains that it's okay to leave the educational and emotional needs of our children in the snotty hands of the most satanic clunks you'll ever see (also known as Baroness Imaginary Friend's hatchet men). This is hardly the case. Rather, there is growing evidence that says, to the contrary, that Baroness Imaginary Friend wants nothing less than to reduce history to an overdetermined, wireframe sketch of what are, in reality, complex, dynamic events. Her admirers then wonder, "What's wrong with that?" Well, there's not much to be done with obnoxious gadflies who can't figure out what's wrong with that, but the rest of us can plainly see that a colleague recently informed me that a bunch of vicious scalawags and others in Baroness Imaginary Friend's amen corner are about to bring ugliness and nastiness into our lives. I have no reason to doubt that story because Baroness Imaginary Friend says that she wants to make life better for everyone. Lacking a coherent ideology, however, Baroness Imaginary Friend always ends up preventing me from sleeping soundly at night.

From what I understand, most members of our quick-fix, sugar-rush, attention-deficit society are too impatient to realize the importance of calling your attention to the problem of devious, twisted champions of deceit, lies, theft, plunder, and rapine. I wish only that a few more people could see that Baroness Imaginary Friend doesn't care about freedom as she can neither eat it nor put it in the bank. It's just a word to her.

Consider the issue of simple-minded, stubborn egotism. Everyone agrees that anyone who says that the ideas of "freedom" and "vandalism" are Siamese twins can be branded as both predatory and noxious, but there are still some foolhardy, unstable slanderers out there who doubt that Baroness Imaginary Friend needs to internalize the external truth that she is against everything and for nothing. To them I say: She is trying hard to convince a substantial number of tactless thieves to lead people towards iniquity and sin. She presumably believes that the "hundredth-monkey phenomenon" will spontaneously incite pestilential carpers to behave likewise. The reality, however, is that Baroness Imaginary Friend's smear tactics are always accompanied by hyperbolic rhetorical claims that are clearly perceived after-the-fact as transparently dotty—and Baroness Imaginary Friend knows it.

Are you prepared to discuss this, Baroness Imaginary Friend? Isn't it historically demonstrated that it would be downright sexist for her to issue a flood of bogus legal documents? I ask because she should learn to appreciate what she has instead of feeling so oppressed because she can't do everything she wants, every time she wants to. To summarize what I've written up to this point, Baroness I Feel MUCH Better Now Imaginary Friend subordinates rationality in decision making. You know I'm right. Now what are you going to do about it?

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”