Find, sell or swap Summer tour tickets here

Europe and Israel (July 1 - September 24, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
johan

Post by johan »

Last edited by johan on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sasha K

Re: Find, sell or swap Summer tour tickets here

Post by Sasha K »

VIP SEAT GRANADA, GOOD SEAT BARCELONA

I have had to let go of a VIP ticket for Granada ( seat 20, row 3 , Tendido 10a ) and for Barcelona seat 6, row 17, Sector 107 ( ground level ).

They will be available for sale in Spain from early Wednesday of this week ( Granada ) and 3 working days before Sept 21
( Barcelona ). The ticket agency does not mail tickets to Japan, where I work, and a totally unexpected situation at work meant I had to cancel this trip at the last moment...
Gil99

Post by Gil99 »

Hi,
Unfortunately, cannot make it to Zaragoza.
Selling my two tickets.
row 11. side seats.
Asking just what the cost me – about 80 Euros.
shayna

Post by shayna »

still looking for seat at tel aviv concert...please help!!!
missesmuch

Post by missesmuch »

hey shayna

i can't really help you, but are you israeli? or are you coming specially for this concert?

i'm israeli and if i were you i'd consider one of his other concerts, as small as possible - don't forget it's a huge venue, and not a very good one. i've seen him in europe and it was the most intimate two hours. intimate isn't something you can say about the rg stadium...
daka

Post by daka »

Barcelona 21st September

2 Tickets - 11th row almost centre (in front of Webb sisters)
- 180 euros + postage or delivery

I am considering selling my two tickets at cost to save the costs of the trip etc. as finances are very tight. If anyone wants them please let me know ...... darmakaya@gmail.com

Seán
If you become the ocean you will not become seasick....Jikan (aka Leonard Cohen)

It's comin' from the feel that this ain't exactly real, or it's real, but it ain't exactly there! . Jikan
shayna

Post by shayna »

missesmuch wrote:hey shayna

i can't really help you, but are you israeli? or are you coming specially for this concert?

i'm israeli and if i were you i'd consider one of his other concerts, as small as possible - don't forget it's a huge venue, and not a very good one. i've seen him in europe and it was the most intimate two hours. intimate isn't something you can say about the rg stadium...

im not israeli but i live there- i wish i could go to the concerts in europe but i dont think itll work out... if anyone does have a ticket im able to pay up to 600 shekels, id really appreciate anyones help
thanks
karenm

Post by karenm »

Just read in the Israeli paper that 1000 more tickets have been added and went on sale this morning at the LE-AN office in Tel Aviv........hope this helps someone.....
Mabeanie1

VALENCIA - FRIDAY 18 SEPTEMBER

Post by Mabeanie1 »

I have one spare ticket for the Valencia show on Friday, for sale at cost. The seat is at the end of the 5th row of the centre block on Javier & Dino's side. It cost me €95 (excluding International shipping).

Please PM me if interested. I will be going to the show myself and can meet you there.

Wendy
martytrashpunk

Post by martytrashpunk »

Barcelona, 21st.

Looking for one Ticket.
ursula le guin

Post by ursula le guin »

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a ticket for the Barcelon show in a week. Would be great if someone could help.. it's my first LC show :D

Thank you
Ursula Le Guin
Barcelona 21. September 09
Paul Zagreb

Post by Paul Zagreb »

FC BARCELONA TICKET V ATLETICO MADRID SATURDAY 19 SEPTEMBER22H

(Moderators please move or delete this if it is not appropriate)
I bought a ticket for this match in the hope that it would be played on the Sunday and thus combine seeing Leonard in concert with FC Barcelona. The match is now scheduled for Saturday evening at 10pm and I cannot change my flight to arrive earlier. If anyone wants the ticket .. high in the stands but in the middle at cost price Euros 55 please send me a personal message. I am away from home until Thursday but then I can organise everything and send the pdf file by email where you simply print your own ticket. NOW TAKEN THANKS
cheers

Paul
Last edited by Paul Zagreb on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2008: Manchester 20 June /Vienna 24 September /Berlin 4 October / Cardiff 8 November/Manchester 30 November 2009: Liverpool 14 July / Belgrade 2 September / Barcelona 21 September 2010: Zagreb 25 July /Sankt Margarethan 5 September 2012: Ghent 12 August/Verona 24 September/Lisbon 7 October 2013: London 21 June / Berlin 17 July / Ljubljana 25 July / Pula 2 August / London 15 September
BEATRIZ SALLES

Post by BEATRIZ SALLES »

There's still tickets available on:

http://www.ticktackticket.com/entradas/ ... 3D2896602D

As the time is short to send the tickets home you could choose the option of picking them at Fnac (book store) at Plaza Catalunya (open 10am to 10pm)
2008 Paris. 2009 Barcelona. 2010 Marseille. 2012 Ghent. Verona. Barcelona. Lisbon. 2013 Antwerpen, Berlin, Pula.
lmc

1 Barcelona ticket for sale

Post by lmc »

Hy everyone selling one ticket for Barcelona, bought 78.90euros selling for 70 euros.
Ticket is in section 108 (extensible) row 1 seat 16.
The ticket is in paris right now, I can get it to Barcelona by next friday.
Cheers
Luis

++ticket not available for sale anymore++
2008: Lyon / Lisbon / Nice / Vienna x2 / Paris x 3
2009: Nantes / Paris / Lisbon / Colmar / Nimes / Barcelona
2010: Gent x 3 / Lisboa / Strasbourg / Tours / Lille
2012: Ghent 12th, 14th, 15th / Paris x 3 / Madrid / Lisboa
2013: Paris / Bruxelles / Rotterdam / Amsterdam
bruce schmaltz

Post by bruce schmaltz »

Two tickets Barcelona sept 21st Cohen's Birthday.Row 11 orchestra. Just great seats .
Cost 180 for the two ,times running out
Bruce

Return to “The Summer Tour in Europe 2009”