Colonial Suicide

This is for your own works!!!
George.Wright

Re: Colonial Suicide

Post by George.Wright »

Dear Vi,
It is better to light a few candles than to curse the darkness.......You are giving me a new direction in life and Love and I thank you for being so patient and lovely.

Love Georges xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
I am a right bad ass, dankish prince and I love my Violet to bits.
Violet

Post by Violet »

.. baby, I think you already know this.. but, just in case, I want you to know that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6bARIaMhCM
FULL SCREEN...

Violet
imaginary friend

Post by imaginary friend »

Awww,

Michael was so handsome when he was little, with the big 'fro!
Violet

Post by Violet »

... I agree, I.F... wasn't Michael just the sweetest little cherub?..

... Georges, my love... (I wish you weren't shown here as the same actor of Hitchcock's Psycho fame)... in any event.. did I ever tell you how hot I think you are?.. how very hot I think our hot hot love is???... (I love your multiple question marks, by the way, my sweet.. I hope you don't mind my borrowing that..)... (my love)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kisWYqPJ4CM
FULL SCREEN...

.. I just hope this isn't us... burning in.. you know where...

.. when they said REPENT... (I wonder what they meant???)...

a repentant v i o l e t fl
o w
e
r xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (sort of)... xxxx (not really though)..xxxxxxxxxxxxx x x
xxxxxxxxxxx x xx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x (you're very masterful at this, darling... but I'm wondering if
there isn't more to this heat I'm feeling right now than just your sexual prowess..).. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xx x xx
.. xxxxxxxxxxxx .. (oh shoot.. did I leave the stove on?.. let's see.. I was cooking the usual corned beef and cabbage.. I mean.. now
that I live in Ireland, and there's nothing else in the butcher's coffers...)...xxx (anyway.. I guess I had the flame on too high..
and.. well I was writing on the forum for a while.. working on our thread.. wanting to surprise you for when you got home from your.. uh..
"union delegate" meeting.. and.. well, I guess I should have noticed that burnt meat smell.. anyway, after you got home, well, your eyes so captivated me.. as
they always do, my darling..)..xxxxx.. (and.. one thing led to another.. and..) xxxxxx xx (oh.. who cares anyway?.. I'd rather burn to a crisp doing this than anything else
I can think of..) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x x x. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (my love) x x x x x x x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxxxxxxxx x x x x

Violet
Violet

Post by Violet »

... baby, I've been missing you.. actually, I've been doing some home decorating on another thread*.. but I kept thinking of you and our little love nest over here.. and I've been wanting so badly to return.. to you.. (my love)..

.. I have something special for you I think.. the beginning of the story is lovely.. it's how I always imagined us being when living together for the first time... only instead of Bangor, it's Paris.. only.. well, I guess it's hard to live in erotic bliss forever.. and.. well, things seem to unravel for us.. it seems bitterness sets in.. and that first innocent love becomes something rather jaded.. decrepit even..

.. so.. maybe this is a cautionary tale for us, my love.. or maybe we're the lucky ones.. maybe here in our magical threadom we can have our erotic bliss forever and ever.. where the pressures of the real world seem far far away... and we are always in the midst of that first blush of new love.. that buoyant springtime in Paris..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxfe-hltwfM
FULL SCREEN.. though pixilated.. so.. you decide..

forever your passionate v i o l e t t e (fl
o w
e
u
r) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxx x xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x
xxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxx x x.. (pleaze.. pleaze, baybee.. promise me zat we'll keep our luve young and free.. my sexzee Americain
writeur man.. my oh so macho 'Emmingway).. ('oo shaves weeth a straight razeur)... xxxxxxxxxxxx x x x x x
xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx x xx .xxxxxxxx x x xxxxxxxxx x x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxx.. xxxxxxxxxxx.. (my ...) xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx x x x xxx (maybe you already guessed..) x xx x x x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x (.. luve).. xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x

*that would be lazariuk's "What exactly is an A**hole?" thread...

.. okay.. I should be in bed, but instead I tried to re-write that last part with a French accent...
Last edited by Violet on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Violet
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

My dear Violet,
You watch some horny films, you are a wee she cat and I loved it when you spilt the milk down yourself, just purrrrrfect..............

Your Dankish Knight, Georges xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Violet

Post by Violet »

My dearest love and romantic Knight,

Sometimes I think this love of ours is not meant to be.. I mean, given this cruelest of worlds wherein we find ourselves confined... Our love instead seems to yearn for some place other.. some place far off, where we and our steady white steed might travel.. some place wondrous.. other worldly..

Maybe there's a distant planet where lovers' most ardent feelings go.. where everyone is King or Queen, each in their love's eyes.. and the entire world has that heightened sense of aliveness that being in love ignites.. when all is sensual and tactile.. such as how I feel when seeking out your precious lips... (if only in my mind)…

In this film I've selected for us, my love, Stone Henge is come upon during the bleakest of nights.. and just as Stone Henge is "older than the Ages," we feel too the fleeting sense of our mortality.. our humanity.. and know too well, during this bleakest of nights, the sad sweet brevity of our stay here on this earth, as we covet these last hours we have together.. just here.. under a starless sky.. where perhaps our souls might somehow be transported.. if only we knew how..

I read once, my love, about the earliest uses of these strange and ancient stones.. it was something a quantum physicist might appreciate, as well as some manner of mystic.. for every three decades or so, with the planets properly aligned, and pagan knowledge still very much in place.. there was, the story went, the ability to leave this earth, this dimension, to a place more hospitable and kind.. a place of plenty, of nourishment, without the need to kill.. an Edenic place to dwell more fully in Love perhaps...

But maybe this is just a fairy tale.. or maybe the quantum physicist could explain it.. but I like this story.. just for us, my sweet.. and I wish we could have known how to escape this bleakest of nights.. where once we came to spend these last hours together.. under a starless sky..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKVoQSb_jSk
FULL SCREEN...

forever your
v I o l e t flower
(purple and pure
unto this darkest of nights)

edit.. here I am, all this time later.. with just a few additional tweaks.. as I want it perfect for you.. for your memory of us.. (my love)..
Last edited by Violet on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Violet
Violet

Post by Violet »

.. baby, I thought I might be suffering from ennui.. but I have a feeling it’s a bit more than that.. it’s almost as if my Celtic ancestry were calling me to where we both might happily exist finally.. away from this clamoring city and its troubles..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOyJVIIhw2I&NR=1
FULL SCREEN..

.. I seem to be haunted now by this song.. wherever I go.. (maybe I do need to return to where my heart feels most at home)..

.. and so, once again, my love.. this time more solemnly..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0_Twdpvmx4
FULL SCREEN..

... perhaps you are the black-bird Nagual, pictured here, my love.. for in my sorrow sometimes you come to me.. watch over me... and tell me of my worth..

My Heart's In The Highlands

Farewell to the Highlands, farewell to the North,
The birth-place of Valour, the country of Worth;
Wherever I wander, wherever I rove,
The hills of the Highlands, for ever I love.

My heart's in the Highlands, my heart is not here;
My heart's in the Highlands, a-chasing the deer;
A-chasing the wild-deer, and following the roe,
My heart's in the Highlands, wherever I go.

Farewell to the mountains high covered with snow;
Farewell to the straths and green valleys below;
Farewell to the forests and wild-hanging woods;
Farewell to the torrents and loud-pouring floods.

My heart's in the Highlands, my heart is not here;
My heart's in the Highlands, a-chasing the deer;
A-chasing the wild-deer, and following the roe,
My heart's in the Highlands, wherever I go.

(Bobbie Burns)

.. hey Georges, my sweet.. I just realized that I really do prefer you in a kilt.. (I mean, you really are very sexy in your tribal garb, my love).. and see? the violet-colored thistle I once gave you when we were just wee ones.. you were grieving a great loss.. and hurting and crying.. and so I thought to console you with it.. and now I see you’ve saved this very same purple thistle just for me... even after all these years..

.. our white steed’s taking a rest, my love, as we’ve now a chestnut one, like the chestnut color of our bonnie flowing locks.. (you handsome Highlander, you)..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCN8RrVQY2E
FULL SCREEN…

.. (how could I not leave you with you such a romantic Hollywood ending?) (.. not that the film ends quite so happily)..

love, most ardently,
your Princess Violet (flower)
of frae bonnie Scotland
(where my heart dwells in
the Highlands).. xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
xxx xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx.. (with you).. xxxx x xx x
xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxxxxxxxx.. (my love).. xxx x x x x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x x x x x
xxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x xxx x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxx x x x x x x x x xxx x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxx x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxx x x x xxx x x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x xxxxxxxxx...

.. oh, Georges, dearest.. here's a little test to see whether you really are a true Highlander or not: now just what is it you wear under that sexy kilt of yours?... (xxx)

Violet
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

Violet,
My darling, under the kilt is "The Ladies from Hell " as the frightened Germans in the first world war, named the Scots Regiments, in going over the top.........Actually it's nothing my darling............

Love Georges xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Violet

Post by Violet »

Dearest Georges, my love,

To the best of my -- oh, let's face it, extensive knowledge in such things -- your answer is correct.. the true Highlander wears nothing under his kilt.. leaving quite a bit to the imagination...

your (naughty-ish) Scottish Violet flower xx
xxxxxxxxxxx x
x x x x x xxx
xxxxxx x
x
Last edited by Violet on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Violet
Violet

Post by Violet »

Okay, my love.. this is a bit contemporary pop as compared with my usual sensibilities.. still, it’s quite pretty.. and just so very true.. I mean.. you do make me.. well.. pretty close to crazy…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPt-wPaawxM
FULL SCREEN...

love,
your
ungrounded
v I o l e t fl
o
w e
r.. xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx x x x x x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x
xx xxxxxxxxx x x x
xxxxxx

Violet
Violet

Post by Violet »

.. honey, I used to think this was an exceptionally scary movie actually.. but I guess I'm remembering it wrong.. (it seems)..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Pxhe-riSQ
FULL SCREEN...

Now I can see that you and I and our little Georges could live quite happily at this resort.. even come wintertime when all the summer guests are gone.. Yes, I can see now that you could actually write that novel you've been meaning to write.. As for me, well.. I could try some new recipes.. and bring you coffee and home made pies 'n such, as you get more and more immersed in all of this writing of yours.. which I'm sure will be something quite uplifting, as is your smiling nature these days.. (my love).. Oh, and I see you're also bonding more with our little Georges.. (or should that be Jack? -- uh, I mean, Danny..).. So, you see? sweetie pie?.. how wonderful a world this really is?.. And here I've been having nightmares that you'd be hatcheting me and little Georges -- uh, Danny up into itsy bitsy little pieces.. (silly me)...

All of these kisses, and another nice piece of my homemade apple strudel, Geo- uh, Jack, darling..

Mrs. Jack Torrence, a.k.a.
v i o l e t, the happy home maker
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxx x
xxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxx xxxx xxx (.. here.. let me read those
pages for you, my sweet..)..xxxxx (.. this really is a delight, Geo -- uh, Jack..).. xxx (oh, and
the happy family you're writing about gets a puppy!.. how cute is that?..)..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxx x (I'm
really loving you more and more these days..) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xx x
.. xxxxx (I mean that, my love.. we should come here every winter..) xxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxx x
.. xxx x xxxxxxxxxxxx x x .. (although I think I might keep this baseball bat handy..) xxxxx.. (.. just in case, that is).. xxxxxxxxx xx
xxxxx xxxx xxxx x (I mean.. I usually like looking on the bright side, but let's face it.. you do have your moods..).xxxx xxx x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxx x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxx x x x xx (.. my love)...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x xxx x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxx x xxx x

Violet
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

Violet,
Let's be real and no mistake, you bring out the beast in me...............I can just see us in the little black and white photograph, in the bar. The one no one can seem to get out of................

Love Georges.
Violet

Post by Violet »

... oh, sweetness.. please say you'll take that back.. that you'll retrieve us from such a dire and airless fate (although I do love black and white).. and promise me you'll place us once again upon your magical white steed..

... I'm counting on you, my dankish knight.. and I vow in front of all these witnesses.. to be forever and ever yours.. (my dearest, most noble lord and love)...

.. your passionate, loving...

v i o l e t flower xx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
x
xxxxxxxxxx
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxxx x xxxx x

Violet
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

My Dear Violet,
You do bring the worst side of my psyche into this forum but it's only because you have captivated me with your absolute beauty. Us Dankish Irishmen are not used to fine American ladies like you and you freeze and petrify my soul into eternity, just for getting one forbidden glimpse of your womanhood.............. I'd be safer in my dens drinking my black magick liquid, but could never aspire to greatness, except by your grace and wit. Forgive me my darling, you have placed a hex on me with your Love and kindness and I cannot escape.......................

Love Georges xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”