Find, sell or swap Summer tour tickets here

Europe and Israel (July 1 - September 24, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
jarkko
Site Admin

Find, sell or swap Summer tour tickets here

Post by jarkko »

This thread is for our members who:
- want to find tickets to the concerts of the summer/fall tour in Europe
- have extra tickets and want to sell them
- want to swap tickets.

This thread is not for any scalpers/touts. Any commercial messages will be removed. All who sell tickets have to do it with the original price (plus costs)

Note: if you are interested in any offer/request here, it will be best to send a PM or email to the person in question.

Please go back to your message if you have found/sold your ticket, and delete its contents (you cannot delete the whole message; it will be done by the moderators). This way the members will know which messages in this thread are still valid!

Messages with other contens will be deleted to keep this thread as clear as possible!
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
OllyMcGrath

Re: Find, sell or swap Summer tour tickets here

Post by OllyMcGrath »

Hi - Looking for 2 Liverpool tickets - not fussy on the location of the seats :!:
suecrawford

2 tickets for Liverpool

Post by suecrawford »

I have 2 tickets for Liverpool Echo Arena, July 14th if anyone needs them.
Block 7, Row C, seats 146 & 147
Was able to get tickets for Belfast gig so no longer need these.
Cost me £149.15 (tickets + booking fee + transaction fee!!)
8)
persiandrunkard

Post by persiandrunkard »

Hi there -

I know its a bit early with the sales just having ended
I have 2 tickets for sunday july 19th Dublin -
I would like to swap them for two similar ones on the Monday 20th
my tickets are in the J block €110 category.

Cheers,

Niki
secret chord

Post by secret chord »

Hello

Seems that the Dublin gig has sold oout if anybody for whatever reason has a spare ticket for the flat seating please please let me know.

C
IrishMar

Post by IrishMar »

Hi there is a third date now on sale, Wednesday 22nd of July

Good Luck
2008 DUB3 LDN Helsinki LDN Paris MAN
2009 NYC Boston Weybridge DUB4 Belfast Lisboa Bratislava Barcelona Chicago LV SJ
2010 Zagreb Sligo2 Berlin Ghent2 Firenze Marseille Katowice Bratislava Victoria Vancouver LV2
2012 Ghent2 A'dam2 Helsinki DUB4 Verona Paris2 Boston2
2013 NYC Brussels Prague Vienna Zurich MAN
ManiSav

Post by ManiSav »

I have two seventh row seats available for Belfast. If anyone wants them please let me know - cost will b 90 pounds each.
velouria

Post by velouria »

Hi!
I have 2 tickets for the Dublin show on July 19th, but due to family matters I won't be able to go :cry: This is the information of the tickets:

Sun 19 Jul 2009, 18:30
Seat location: section BLOCKF, row 15, seats 154-155
Total Charge: €262.70

If anyone is interested, please send me a message.
Thanks!
anyjoesoap

Post by anyjoesoap »

DUBLIN MONDAY NIGHT CONCERT

Hi there,

I have two tickets that I've recieved as a present but as I've already bought tickets for the Monday night gig, I'll like to sell them to anyone interested.

They're in BLOCK H, and although not in hand yet, I'll pass on all relevant information to you by email. I have them on ebay at the moment as I didn't know about this great site. I'm not sure if I can cancel if someone here is interested but I can deal with that at the time.

I'll also post them out to you by registered mail for free as soon as I get them.

Of course, I am selling at face value (€90 each)

Thanks.

Joseph.
John Etherington

Post by John Etherington »

Hi Tola,

No one got closer than row G - A5 in the presale, and most people got row L-R. I would imagine that if anyone does have front row seats to SELL then they are almost certainly touts who would be asking a small fortune. You could of course check Ticketmaster regularly in the couple of days before the concert when they may well decide to actually sell the front row!

Good luck anyway, John E
Gercav

Post by Gercav »

I purchased two tickets in Rathmines, Dublin, for LC's concert on the 22nd July.

I specifically asked the shop keeper for two adjacent seats. However the guy gave me two tickets, one for block b and one for block f.When I pointed this out, he said that there were no adjacent tickets left!, and that they were sold out!!
The tickets cost 125 each,turns out ticketmast released more tickets during the week.

So basically I am looking to swap these tickets for two that are beside each other.

I would really appreciate it if anyone can help , as I am bringing my niece to her first LC concert.

I will consider swapping tickets further back.

Thanks.
tola

Post by tola »

John Etherington wrote:Hi Tola,

No one got closer than row G - A5 in the presale, and most people got row L-R. I would imagine that if anyone does have front row seats to SELL then they are almost certainly touts who would be asking a small fortune. You could of course check Ticketmaster regularly in the couple of days before the concert when they may well decide to actually sell the front row!

Good luck anyway, John E
Hi John, many thanks for the very helpful info.
John Etherington

Post by John Etherington »

Hi Tola,

I'm only guessing with the last bit, but it has been known to happen (Ticketmaster released last-minute front row seats for both Manchester and London, last year).

All good things, John E
Last edited by John Etherington on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
merton

Post by merton »

Dublin Wed.22nd July,

Hi,
I have two tickets for Wednesday night concert - Row H on the flat 57-58. Is anyone interested in swapping for something similar on the Monday night?

Merton
derryman1

Post by derryman1 »

Swop 2 Flat Seating tickets for Belfast Sunday 26 July for 2 Dublin tickets

I bought 2 v good tickets (Flat seating Row 18 seats 47 and 48) for the Odyssey in Belfast but this date now clashes with a family holiday. Would like to swop for 2 tickets at the O2 in Dublin, Sunday preferrred but other dates considered.
mike

Return to “The Summer Tour in Europe 2009”