Oakland presale - reports??

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
jarkko
Site Admin

Oakland presale - reports??

Post by jarkko »

Now waiting for reports from members who participated in this presale!
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
melancholia

omg PINCH ME.... 4/15 oakland

Post by melancholia »

i just got ... ROW X, center... (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :shock:

am i dreaming???
did i just get a front row ticket?

i'm about to pass out at work.... FRONT ROW???

good god, 3 nites of leonard & the last is front row.

swooning,
melancholia
and you want to travel with him
and you want to travel blind
and you think maybe you'll trust him
for he's touched your perfect body with his mind...
mirka

Re: Oakland presale - reports??

Post by mirka »

I got row A center at the first try, second try showed me row G center.
This is the best presale choice out of the 3 Oakland concerts !! :D :D
Last edited by mirka on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/Warsaw March 22 1985 / Halifax May 16 /Charlottetown May 18 / Dublin June 15 / Vienna Sept 24 2008/
Oakland April 13, 14, 15, San Jose Nov 13 2009/
Las Vegas Dec 11 2010/ Oakland March 2 2013/
bkmccalla

Post by bkmccalla »

hi jarkko,

me, too, front row x.

how is this possible?

this degree of joy is painful.

i don't know how to thank you enough,
bonnie
1970, 1983, 1988, 1993/Lyon July 9/Bruges July 10/Amsterdam July 12/Lisbon July 19/Nice July 22/Lucca July 27/Rome July 28/Athens July 30/Beacon February 19/Oakland April 13, 14, 15/Kingston May 22/London May 24/Ottawa May 25, 26/Red Rocks June 4/Las Vegas November 12/San Jose November 13/Las Vegas December 2011 x2/San Jose November 2012/Oakland March 2, 3 2013...i've obviously lost my mind...
melancholia

Post by melancholia »

mirka wrote:I got row A center at the first try, second try showed me row G center.
This is the best presale choice out of the 3 Oakland concerts.
i agree. here it is 15 minutes later, and row E came up (not that i need another ticket, just curious). wish i could've gotten seats this great for the other two nights. those are balcony & way offside orch rear.

HUGE HUGE THANKS ST JARKKO !!

:D :D :D
m.
and you want to travel with him
and you want to travel blind
and you think maybe you'll trust him
for he's touched your perfect body with his mind...
stroebe

Post by stroebe »

I would love to participate in the presale, but i have no code to do so. How does one get a pre-sale ticket code? Figured it would be automatic to his fan list, but guess not....
KaimiK

Post by KaimiK »

stroebe wrote:I would love to participate in the presale, but i have no code to do so. How does one get a pre-sale ticket code? Figured it would be automatic to his fan list, but guess not....
Go to the thread on the North American Tour 2009 page that reads:

PRESALE PASSWORDS - UPDATE: OAKLAND PRESALE MARCH 19

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=13489

It has all the info you need. Good luck!
You let me sing, you lifted me up, you gave my soul a beam to travel on. You folded your distance back into my heart.
stroebe

Post by stroebe »

would love to participate but seem to have been excluded in the pre-sale, any suggestions from folks out there for oakland?
KaimiK

Post by KaimiK »

STROEBE,

Did you read my reply (just above) to your post?

The link to the presale information works, and so does the link to the presale itself at Ticketmaster. I was able to find tickets just a moment ago.

JUST FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS POSTED FOR YOU!

Click on the link from my post just above.

In that post, click on the Ticketmaster link to buy tickets.

Type in your quantity and the password (without spaces) from the first link you went to.

Buy your tickets.

That's it!!!

And sorry, I promise not to post colored or oversized text in the future, but it seemed necessary this time!
You let me sing, you lifted me up, you gave my soul a beam to travel on. You folded your distance back into my heart.
GeraldNaus

Post by GeraldNaus »

I love you, Finnish webmaster :) Just got 2 tickets to the Oakland show, Orchestra section K :lol: on stubhub those are some $500 a pop
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Good to hear that so many finally got great tickets (have received also many emails confirming this).

We will have more good news soon, be sure to check the Files & Forum during this weekend (or early next week).
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
bkmccalla

Post by bkmccalla »

jarkko wrote:Good to hear that so many finally got great tickets (have received also many emails confirming this).

We will have more good news soon, be sure to check the Files & Forum during this weekend.
dear jarkko,

i don't know if my heart can take any more. is this advance notice posted elsewhere on the forum?? if it is, i can't find it!

with gratitude,
bonnie
Last edited by bkmccalla on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1970, 1983, 1988, 1993/Lyon July 9/Bruges July 10/Amsterdam July 12/Lisbon July 19/Nice July 22/Lucca July 27/Rome July 28/Athens July 30/Beacon February 19/Oakland April 13, 14, 15/Kingston May 22/London May 24/Ottawa May 25, 26/Red Rocks June 4/Las Vegas November 12/San Jose November 13/Las Vegas December 2011 x2/San Jose November 2012/Oakland March 2, 3 2013...i've obviously lost my mind...
Berkeley3

Post by Berkeley3 »

Thanks Jarkko, I got ORCHESTRA row b, center!!!I was even offered front row Y, 2 seats but decided that since I could save $50/ per seat and sit 2 rows behind.
Only glitch was that despite being registered with Ticketmaster and having bought tickets online for the 2 other LC shows at the Paramount, after I selected my ticket and TM showed my visa credit card, TM insisted that it needed to VERIFY my card with the issuer- I freaked out, since the screen was blank, so I clicked back space and there was my ticket again with the time ticking away. I called my credit card
issuer and screamed that time was of the essence- and they sent me to the bank's
site, gave me a temporary password and luckily I beat the clock. TM gave me 9 mins to complete my sale and I needed every minute of it. So dear fellow fans, make sure your card is verified prior to trying to buy a ticket.

is this another impediment to completing online fan presale. My BANK said that Ticket Master initiated this VERIFY , not the bank.
Last edited by Berkeley3 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
freektfree

Post by freektfree »

Thank you so much Jarkko, I was lost in the wilderness and now I have two Row H tickets AND I think I'm blogging, or posting or something.
I'm excited about it all.
Been loving L. Cohen 40 years or more & this will be
my first time to see him in his person. Very cool. 8)
Thanks so much for the help, you get a gold star!
freekt
micropup2008

Post by micropup2008 »

Glad everyone's happy. I also checked today, even though I have pretty good seats for Tuesday (row bb). Row B came up for me today on the first try. Tried again and got row K. Too bad I couldn't afford to go twice, specially with these more expensive tickets, but it was a lot easier today than the first two days. Hope everyone got tickets that wanted them. :D
Ron

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”