NPR Broadcat of Beacon Show 2/26

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Box_of_Rain

Re: NPR Broadcat of Beacon Show 2/26

Post by Box_of_Rain »

Does anyone know what time? I can't tell from the link.

Thanks!
MarcD

Post by MarcD »

If they give it the same treatment as most concerts on All Songs Considered, it will be available as a podcast download at your convenience once they make it available. I think it would also stream from their website, again at your convenience.

Other concerts were broadcast live on NPR -- so I wonder if this one is online only?
dalessandrodd

Post by dalessandrodd »

Does any one know if you can download the concert or only stream the music. I wanted to get a copy for my Ipod.
Opera House/Manchester, UK June 19th, 2008, Beacon Theatre/New York City Feb 19th, 2009, Academy of Music/Philadelphia May 12th, 2009, Webb Sisters/Webster Hall, NYC May 15th, 2009, Tower Theater/Philadelphia, Oct 22nd, 2009
sue7

Post by sue7 »

I just picked this up on the NPR website: it seems as though it will be available as a podcast, as well as streamed!! Fantastic!

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... d=92887143
February 26 (Thursday, 12 p.m. ET): Leonard Cohen Live At The Beacon Theatre Stream And Podcast On NPR Music
Recorded live from the Beacon Theatre in Manhattan on February 19, 2009
Box_of_Rain

Post by Box_of_Rain »

Dream answered! Even if my original post about getting a CD of the Beacon show was deleted. Makes me feel better!
John K.

Post by John K. »

Box_of_Rain wrote:Dream answered! Even if my original post about getting a CD of the Beacon show was deleted. Makes me feel better!
Keep the happy feelings close Denise!
I love to speak with John
He's a pundit and a fraud
He's a lazy banker living in a suit

http://www.johnkloberdanz.com

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”