Advance ticket booking for Files/Forum members

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
mrsticha

Re: Advance ticket booking for Files/Forum members

Post by mrsticha »

i am having sleepless nights at the thought of seeing leonard in concert i never thought it would happen
steve
mrsticha

Post by mrsticha »

my wife is now going to have sleepless nights until the 11th march we have already registered for glastonbury just in case

steve & jane
damellon

Post by damellon »

Jarkko - Has anyone done the stats on how many new members have joined the Forum since this tour was announced?
Coming here is like walking into the office to find that the people I've worked with for ever have all been made redundant, there's only green tea in the kitchen, and there's a 10 year old fully qualified Chartered Accountant sitting in my chair talking about variance analysis and zero-based budgeting.
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves.

from Wild Geese
Mary Oliver
mrsticha

Post by mrsticha »

jarkko-anyone with less than 639 post should not get priority tickets dont want to upset damellon office staff do we

steve
takemywaltz

Post by takemywaltz »

thank you very much, you both, Jarkko & Leonard

Juanjo
Barcelona
radiohead

Post by radiohead »

That's brilliant news! myself, my Mother (whose old LP's got me into Leonard when I was a kid) & my son (aged 20) will all hopefully get tickets & go together - 3 generations of Cohen fans :)
lynam

Post by lynam »

wow, this is beautiful news. i wonder where the 'selected venues' will be. hoping to see him in New York and Dublin !! Charco - are you out there ?
Paula

Post by Paula »

The place is getting swamped Damellon but I have now removed the bus stop had a word with human resources and locked the door.

Who has nicked me stapler and it had my name on the bottom in tippex!!!!
Dublin 14th June, Manchester 20th June, O2 17th July, Matlock Bandstand Aug 28, O2 14th November, Royal Albert Hall 17th and 18th November 2008, MBW 11th July 2009, Liverpool Echo 14th July 2009
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

< * I did, Paula. I dropped my glass in the break room and it broke; so I was hoping you might have another one around somewhere you might trade me for your stapler. * >

~ Lizzie
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
Red Poppy

Post by Red Poppy »

I think damellon makes a very valid point. It really has become very crowded all of a sudden.Not wishing to spoil the fun but I'm sure many library and public computers are suddenly registering new Cohenites and their mothers and grandchildren and second cousins.
Interesting to see how that one fares???? :lol:
bigdee

Post by bigdee »

Thank you Mr.Cohen and Jarkko for giving us fans a chance to get good seats without having to employ the services of the scalpers. Your generousity is greatly appreciated! :D
1993: Philadelphia July 15 2008: Montreal June 23,24,25 2009: NYC Feb 19/ Columbia May 11/ Philadelphia May 12/ Waterbury May 14/ NYC May 16,17/ Boston May 29,30/ Philadelphia Oct 22/ NYC Oct 23/ Cleveland Oct 25 2010: Vegas Dec 10,11 2012: Boston Dec 15,16/ NYC Dec 18,20 2013: NYC Apr 6,7
ouligars

Post by ouligars »

HI everyone,

long time reader, first time poster since I've just registered !!! I've been a Leonard Cohen fan since I'm 18 (I'm now 30) and Leonard, to my knowledge, has never come to France since. Hopefully this year.

Ouligars
Yaanon

Post by Yaanon »

I'm so excited!
Montreal June 25th 2008| Coachella April 17th 2009| Las Vegas November 12th 2009
jimbo

Post by jimbo »

Yes this would be A wonderful gift for me.....................In Ireland please
love is not forgotten......
maxwild

Post by maxwild »

It is looking increasingly liklely that a European tour will be on before US/Canada, unless Leonard starts a US tour very quickly - does that mean the advance booking will be for both legs, or Europe only?

Jarkko, any idea?

Thanks

Philip
New York 2009

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”