Videoclips and films?

General discussion about Leonard Cohen's songs and albums
Polemos

Videoclips and films?

Post by Polemos » Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:07 pm

hi there,
just let me introduce myself. i'm one of the few german fans (at least i guess there are few) and addicted to lc since 10 years or some more. lc and me, we've gone through difficult times, even with the newer songs and especially with the latest (dear heather), but we're still friends. :wink:

however, i've found this forum by chance. even though i'm new here i've yet a question. :oops:
sometimes you post about clips/films with music of lc. i really likes these. can u tell me if there are more? i know that a clip for "closing time" exists and a clip for "1st we take manhattan", too. but i can't find them in the very wide web.
if anyone posted it yet, please excuse me that i haven't found it. there are a lot of posts in this wonderful forum.
best wishes from the heart of germany
P.
In full command
Of every plan you wrecked
Do not choose
A coward's explanation
That hides behind
the cause and the effect
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:24 pm

You can see extracts from it on the official site http://www.leonardcohen.com (Media section). In My Secret Life is available online, the link is in post just few posts bellow yours (here). You can also check is it still available here (info from http://www.10newsongs.com)
You can view the entire In My Secret Life video on the Greek Flash.gr site. (Go to the bottom of the page and look for the words in English "video clip" and the different download speeds.)
Polemos

Post by Polemos » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:51 pm

thanks a lot, tom, i knew the sides by a short look, but i never found the media section. just 30 sec, but somrthing at all
In full command
Of every plan you wrecked
Do not choose
A coward's explanation
That hides behind
the cause and the effect

Return to “Leonard Cohen's music”