Neo-Nazis and muslims abusing this youtube !

General discussion about Leonard Cohen's songs and albums
naf nehoC dranoeL

Neo-Nazis and muslims abusing this youtube !

Postby naf nehoC dranoeL » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:21 pm

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/of ... -auschwitz

This vid blew my mind, because I understood the message underneath, especially from 3:35 onward.

No way I can communicate to THEM, because they do not get the message at all.

They just think these jews lost their minds.

Hope other Cohenists can bring in some usefull advice too.

Many thanks in advance
Last edited by naf nehoC dranoeL on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
naf nehoC dranoeL

Re: Neo-Nazis and muslims abusing this youtube !

Postby naf nehoC dranoeL » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Thanks for NOT SHARING community.

You all talk poetry and the like, spend a lot on touring the world, but you all don't care whatever happens round the world, you just pretend to care.

I am done with this forum of nouveaux riches not caring at all.

Bye
TheBigJerkface

Postby TheBigJerkface » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:05 pm

naf nehoC dranoeL wrote:Thanks for NOT SHARING community.

You all talk poetry and the like, spend a lot on touring the world, but you all don't care whatever happens round the world, you just pretend to care.

I am done with this forum of nouveaux riches not caring at all.

Bye
a) Trying to talk sense into anyone who is rabidly anti-semitic is an exercise in idiocy. As far as time-wasters go, it's right up there with trying to get a fundamentalist christian to shut up about gay marriage.
b) This forum is not populated by your personal army of video commentators.
c) The page you gave us has all of 4 comments...none of which are anti-semitic in nature. HOORAY FOR HYPERBOLE!
d) The comments on the actual youtube page (which you did NOT link to) are overwhelmingly supportive. ANOTHER HOORAY FOR HYPERBOLE!
e) You're not better than anyone just because you want to give people a stern talking-to on the internet. It's crude and outside my normal behavior, but you deserve a hearty "kiss my ass, you self-righteous twit."
f) You want to talk about being a nouveau riche progressive? Some of us actually rally/march/donate/volunteer. Youtube arguing is the real nouveau riche. Way to really get things done and make a difference, sport!
g) Shut up.
Alsiony

Postby Alsiony » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:58 pm

In my opinion, this is really rude of you naf nehoC dranoeL, it's a big shame too.

Everyone has threads at times, which they start and which don't get answered - regardless of whatever it is you may have to say.

I think that your negative comments are based on your unfortunate feelings about not being directly answered here - rather than true actual facts about the forum itself.

You are too quick to judge and come to these conclusions.

In terms of this forum, I see it like this - everyone is different, no-one has to agree with anyone, but where there is freedom to talk, there is also freedom about whether or not to listen, and even if you listen, there is freedom about answering or not, as the case may be.

Besides, this video is elsewhere on the forum, it is being discussed, and surely that is the most important thing? That a subject that you feel strongly about is up and being actively talked about - aren't you more interested in that point of view? - rather than no-one answering a thread that you started?

So why not join in with that thread? Go on- you can do that afterall because this is a... community.
Why don't you just chill out a bit, and start again?

Best Wishes and peace

A
x
Weybridge MBW 11th July 2009

'All I know - and you must listen very carefully to this... All I know - is that I know absolutely nothing' - Frank

'Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?' - Christopher Marlowe

Much misunderstood... was the 'Hippie' with a reality fixation...

Return to “Leonard Cohen's music”