The Future
8%
Ten New Songs
7%

Total votes: 75
phillip

Re: Favourite Album

Postby phillip » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:56 pm

Hi Suzanne my first album was varios too great album too I seen LC 4 times the first time was in 1993 in london uk and I shhok hands with him, if you want to keep in touch with me let me know and we can chat more LC, if interested you can have my email address let me know ok?

phillip
Susy wrote:Hello Phillip,
I just came to this page and can not say which Album I prefer...
so I say ALL of them as you wrote, but my very first CD was Various Positions
and means much to me! :D
Greetings ,Susanne
I have been a Leonard Cohen fan for 28 years feel free to email me if you wish to keep in touch!
phillip

Re: Favourite Album

Postby phillip » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Hi susy

there is certainly nothing wrong with your English it seems good enough to me! what country are you in? I am in England as you probably have guessed! I enjoyed reading about your admiration of LC I became a fan when I was a mere 17 years old in 1988 I was onholiday in Yugoslivia and my uncle lent me a tape of Various positions and I'm your man and I loved him the second I heard him I too love THE LAW and feel he is speaking to me too! its a great song as are all his songs, I love LC and am glad you do too and that you agree with me that he is bigger than Elvis or any other person come to think of it! I also have got ALL his books and 2 novels and various audio tapes and videos of his concerts/interviews! I saw him in London 1993 thats when I shhok hands with him Machester UK June 2008 Birmingham November'08 and Liverpool July 2009 Liverpool is just up the road from me.
I enjoyed reading all about you seein him in concert etc have you got all his books?? You may have my personal email address if you want to keep in touch that way if not on here is fine but my email is as follows

phillip.smith923@ntlworld.com

will end here for now and hope to hear from you soon

sincerly L.Cohen

no phillip really just kidding lol
I have been a Leonard Cohen fan for 28 years feel free to email me if you wish to keep in touch!

Return to “Leonard Cohen's music”