Catalan covers of Cohen songs - FOR TRADE

Tributes & covers; Leonard's songs on the soundtracks and TV
jorcx

Catalan covers of Cohen songs - FOR TRADE

Post by jorcx »

Hello dear friends:

I am a singer-songwriter from Barcelona (Spain) and I recently recorded couple of Leonard Cohen songs in Catalan, among other numbers by such artists as Dylan, Springsteen and Mark Knopfler. These are the Cohen covers included in my demo CD:

1) Paper-thin hotel (Hotel de paper)
2) One of us cannot be wrong (Un dels dos no s´equivoca)

If you are interested please E-mail me and I´ll send you a copy. I offer it for 10 euros; (including post expenses) or trade it for other rarities. Best wishes,

Jordi
glyn

Post by glyn »

:D Can I reccomend Jorcx cds. The covers are great, especailly One of Us Cannot Be Wrong. I'm impressed with his own songwriting as well. I love Aquell carrero. I suggest you all get both of his cds somehow, after all ten euros is virtually giving it away.
glyn
glyn

Post by glyn »

:shock: I realise now after further listening that Jordi is singing in Catalan, so of course they are covers and not Jordi's songs. But what I said still remains and I'm looking forward to trading with Jordi for a cd of his own songs. (Just in case anyone starts writing to me in Catalan I don't understand a word, but I do love hearing singing in different languages. French first I think then Spanish.)
glyn
Mary72

Re: Catalan covers of Cohen songs - FOR TRADE

Post by Mary72 »

I am your fan Jordi!!
Adéu Marianne, Un Dels Dos No S'Equivoca, Com un Ocell, are some of my favourites 😉
jorcx

Re: Catalan covers of Cohen songs - FOR TRADE

Post by jorcx »

Thank you Mary, for your enthusiastic support in my recording and the live concert ;-)
You got the very last copy ofthe CD, for now it goes “out of stock”
All the best,
Jordi
Barcelona 15th May '93 | Dublin 13th June '08 | Lucca 27th July '08 | London 17th November '08 | Cap Roig 15th August '09 | Barcelona 21st September '09 | Barcelona 3rd October '12

Return to “Tribute concerts, Cover versions & Soundtracks”