Any information on any concerts?

Tributes & covers; Leonard's songs on the soundtracks and TV
StevenHuff

Any information on any concerts?

Post by StevenHuff » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:57 am

I've just been discharged from the hospital after a recent car accident, I'm going back to all my previous jobs. just came back from the shock, to come up with an idea I need to put in a lot more effort. I want to find musical performances to help regain balance in my life. Is there any concert that can be held during this pandemic season? Can anyone share some information with me?
B4real

Re: Any information on any concerts?

Post by B4real » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:07 am

Hi Steven,
Firstly, welcome to the forum!
And secondly, sorry, I don't know of any live LC tribute concerts happening at the moment.
If you live near San Francisco, it's not a concert but there is "Experience Leonard Cohen" starting soon on 05 August.
See here - https://www.leonardcohenforum.com/viewt ... 26#p377201
Anyway, watching LC videos and listening to his music is definitely a great way to give balance to your life 8)
It doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to B4real ~ me
Attitude is a self-fulfilling prophecy ~ me ...... The magic of art is the truth of its lies ~ me ...... Only left-handers are in their right mind!
georgei562

Re: Any information on any concerts?

Post by georgei562 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:13 am

Just been to an amazingly good concert by Bird on the Wire ..3 girl singers and 5 musicians all with pedigrees in Irish music. First gig in Bury Manchester of short tour or England and Ireland ..including Union Chapel London which should be a magical place to hear them

https://www.birdonthewire.ie/

Unbelievably they have not heard of the LC Forum so pester them if you see them !

Return to “Tribute concerts, Cover versions & Soundtracks”