CONCERTS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND

The last leg of the Old Ideas tour in November and December 2013
joyezekiel

Re: CONCERTS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND

Post by joyezekiel »

B4real wrote:I'm having bad Pre-sale nerves!!! ....Soon be trying for 9 concerts :shock:
It's enough to make me take up smoking again after 20 years of abstinence!!
Well you'd be in good company! Just hang on in there.... you can do it!

Joy
1976 Leicester 2008 London O2/Cardiff 2009 NYC/Austin/Weybridge/Nashville 2010 Ghent x 2/Las Vegas x 2 2012 Ghent x 2/Austin/Montreal/Quebec City/Boston x 2 2013 Memphis/New Orleans/Winnipeg/Birmingham/London O2/Amsterdam/Auckland
B4real

Post by B4real »

hahah! Thank you Joy, for your vote of confidence :)

I can't tell you how much I'm freaking out!!! I can truly taste that cigarette :razz:
And I haven't even mentioned my fear of flying yet!
It doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to B4real ~ me
Attitude is a self-fulfilling prophecy ~ me ...... The magic of art is the truth of its lies ~ me ...... Only left-handers are in their right mind!
joyezekiel

Post by joyezekiel »

B4real wrote:hahah! Thank you Joy, for your vote of confidence :)
I've been there so many times.... thinking of a thousand reasons why I can't do it.... but this is Leonard and all is possible!

Dying to hear how you get on in the presales!

Joy
1976 Leicester 2008 London O2/Cardiff 2009 NYC/Austin/Weybridge/Nashville 2010 Ghent x 2/Las Vegas x 2 2012 Ghent x 2/Austin/Montreal/Quebec City/Boston x 2 2013 Memphis/New Orleans/Winnipeg/Birmingham/London O2/Amsterdam/Auckland
Mollydog

Post by Mollydog »

Good luck, Bev! You've waited patiently for this moment, so Keep Calm and Cohen On! :D

Mary
1972 London/1974 London/1985 Montreal/1993 Ottawa/2008 Montreal,London O2/2009 NYC Beacon,Kingston,Ottawa X 2,Barcelona,Las Vegas,San José/2010 Malmo,Las Vegas X 2/2012 Verona,Vancouver,Montreal X 2,Ottawa,Kingston/2013 NYC, Hamilton
bob64

Post by bob64 »

If there is any way to ask LC to sing "Guests" it would make it the best concert ever. Planning for Auckland.
graham.putt

Post by graham.putt »

3 seats, 3rd row Auckland. That is me done! I am resisting following him around this time, I shall focus my energies on the Auckland show. Not a big fan of the Vector Arena but in the 3rd row I can try and forget where I am .. .

Good luck
If your life is a leaf that the seasons tear off and condemn
They will bind you with love that is graceful and green as a stem

Sydney Jan 09, Las Vegas Nov 09, San Jose Nov 09, Auck Oct 10, Wgtn Nov 10, Chch Nov 10, Syd Nov 10, Auck Dec 13
nikolaworrall-bader

Post by nikolaworrall-bader »

Am desperately sitting waiting so can order my tickets....... far too excited.... :D
joyezekiel

Post by joyezekiel »

graham.putt wrote:3 seats, 3rd row Auckland. That is me done! I am resisting following him around this time, I shall focus my energies on the Auckland show. Not a big fan of the Vector Arena but in the 3rd row I can try and forget where I am .. .

Good luck
Well done to get Row 3! I declined Row 3 as the seats were to one side and ended up with Row 7.... but right in the middle so I'm a happy bunny!

Joy
lizsykes

Post by lizsykes »

[please help, whats the password
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

We don't repeat the password here because most sections are open to the general public.

Go to the board index. Look for the topic PRE-SALE LINKS AND PASSWORDS. It is the second topic from the top. There is only one thread in that topic. The password is there.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
birminghamfan

Post by birminghamfan »

Ah Joy , your mind works like mine ! Said yes to third row , hope Im not too laterally positioned ! If plans work out , maybe a beer in the Brewery Britomart before the concert ...
joyezekiel

Post by joyezekiel »

birminghamfan wrote:Ah Joy , your mind works like mine ! Said yes to third row , hope Im not too laterally positioned ! If plans work out , maybe a beer in the Brewery Britomart before the concert ...
Well you are obviously much more sensible than me, Steve! And beer sounds absolutely wonderful!!!
cmandell

Post by cmandell »

What about the password for the Bimbadgen concert on November 22nd in Hunter Valley. There is a fanclub pre-sale today. Is it the same password?
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

B4real wrote: I'm having bad Pre-sale nerves!!! ....Soon be trying for 9 concerts :shock:
It's enough to make me take up smoking again after 20 years of abstinence!!

Question: How many arms has an octopus?
Answer: 8
..... and that's all I'll need to get the best available seats for the first 8 concerts I want :lol:
Sorry, Bev,
Just to confuse you an octopus has only 6 arms and scientists consider the other 2 are just legs.
Legs = locomotion only
Arms = manipulation also.

Good luck,

Alan
Too much Leonard Cohen is never enough.
London 1972, Adelaide 1980, 1985, 2009
Sydney 2010; Adelaide 2010
Sydney 2013 X2; Melbourne 2013; Adelaide 2013
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

cmandell wrote:What about the password for the Bimbadgen concert on November 22nd in Hunter Valley. There is a fanclub pre-sale today. Is it the same password?
Because this thread is open to everyone and not just members, I can't answer your question here.

Go to the board index. Look for the topic PRE-SALE LINKS AND PASSWORDS. It is the second topic from the top. There is only one thread in that topic. The password is there and it answers your question.
Marie
Speaking Cohen

Return to “TOUR 2013 IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND”