CONCERT REPORT: Vienna, Austria, July 27, 2013

A new, growing section for more exciting news
sturgess66

CONCERT REPORT: Vienna, Austria, July 27, 2013

Post by sturgess66 »

The venue is Wiener Stadthalle, an indoor arena designed by Austrian architect Roland Rainer and opened in 1958. Seating capacity is approximately 10,763. There are 6 halls at the arena, and Leonard Cohen's show was in the main hall (Hall D).

Vienna - the largest city and the capital city - in Austria - on the River Danube.
City Sites - http://beforeitsnews.com/self-sufficien ... 44816.html

From Joey Carenza - Notes From The Road - http://leonardcohen.tumblr.com/
Keep Calm Vienna

From Leif Bodnarchuk - Writing Man, Here My Words - OLD IDEAS
Vienna – day: http://leifb73.com/2013/07/27/no-ideas- ... ienna-day/
Vienna - show - http://leifb73.com/2013/07/28/no-ideas- ... enna-show/

Set List posted by basecamp in the Setlists thread -
basecamp wrote:Vienna 27 July 2013, Stadthalle Wien

Set 1
Dance Me to the End of Love
The Future
Bird on a Wire
Everybody Knows
Who By Fire
The Darkness
Amen
Come Healing
Lover Lover Lover

Set 2
Tower of Song
Suzanne
Chelsea Hotel
Sisters of Mercy
The Partisan
Alexandra Leaving (Sharon Robinson)
I'm Your Man
Hallelujah
Take This Waltz

Encore 1
So Long Marianne
Going Home
First We Take Manhattan

Encore 2
Famous Blue Raincoat
If It Be Your Will
Closing Time

Encore 3
I Tried to Leave You
Save the last Dance

Start 19:45 End 23:00
Wonderful evening!
Last edited by sturgess66 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sturgess66

Re: CONCERT REPORT: Vienna, Austria - July 27, 2013

Post by sturgess66 »

TWITTER -
@FelixCarrizo - More than 3 hours of concert. Amazing #leonardcohen #vienna with olayaspirs http://instagram.com/p/cSKTk1FomG/
@FelixCarrizo #leonardcohen #vienna olayaspirs http://instagram.com/p/cSXvCxFovn/
Instagram Video - A bit of “Marianne”
@FelixCarrizo russianready http://instagram.com/p/cSEUy4loqg/
INSTAGRAM -

#LeonardCohen #Vienna at least a couple of people showed up for the gig ;-)

#LeonardCohen #Vienna #BlurryCam

Instagram Video - A bit of “Suzanne”
http://statigr.am/p/509468702120773824_1846441
MattW

Post by MattW »

I guess I'll be alone with this opinion here, but, for my girlfriend and me, I'm starting to think less is more with Leonard Cohen live. And the sad thing is, it could easily be very, very different.

When I was growing up, seeing a Leonard Cohen show was on the top of my bucket list, but back then, it looked like he would never tour again. So, I resigned myself to listening to his incredible albums, was overcome with joy when in 2001, Ten New Songs was released. I was one of the only people I knew who enjoyed 2004's Dear Heather. In 2008, when he finally went back on tour again, I was away travelling Central America & Southeast Asia, but I even so, I considered flying in for a show or two -- which I never did, because of the prohibitive cost and the fact that I was having the time of my life backpacking through the world.

So my first show was in 2009. It was an outdoor show, in Wiesen (Austria) and I was standing directly in front of Leonard, first row center. The concert was everything I hoped it would be: magical, mind-blowing. Mr. Cohen, very much the elder statesman, gave a wonderful performance and seemed to have a blast on stage. The next show, in 2010, was even better (Römersteinbruch St. Margarethen, the show where Sharon caught a cold) -- hearing "Feels So Good" made me remember how wrily funny Leonard can be, this and "Born In Chains" made me long for a new album. The first two shows of the new tour in 2012 were great (the venue in Verona simply stunning, Waldbühne in Berlin nice too), but by then I was beginning to wonder why Mr. Cohen didn't vary the stelists a bit more. There are so many wonderful songs he never plays -- and as great as it is to hear the same hits night after night, I can't help but feeling it would make for a much more interesting show if he'd shake up things a bit from time to time.

Full disclosure: I am a huge Bruce Springsteen fan and while I don't think Springsteen is in the same league as Leonard Cohen when it comes to lyrics, I'd argue that he is a way better songrwriter than he's usually given credit for and simply a stunning live performer. But this is not my point; my point is the variety in songs played.

Now, while I don't expect Mr. Cohen to do anything resembling a Springsteen show (he's not a rock singer, for one), the two share the passion for their work, they both do rather long shows and they both have toured extensively in the last years. And with Springsteen, if you like his music and visit multiple shows, you get a different show almost every time you see him, sometimes from one night to the next, 12-15 songs might change. In the beginning of a tour, he crafts a setlist that conveys the theme of what he wants to say, presenting new songs and (reworked) versions of other songs in a thematic arc, with about 6 or 7 slots where one-offs, rarities, cover versions or sign requests might fit in. As the tour progresses, shows get more and more loose, the setliste structure crumbles and things change. One night, you might get the performance of a classic album in its entirety in the middle of a show, the next might have the string section of an orchestra on stage for a song and the next might have Bruce attempting a never-before-played rarity on the acoustic guitar.

I am not saying that one approach is superior to the other; I'm merely saying that Springsteen's approach works better for me, i.e. someone who goes to multiple shows. Maybe everybody else here is different, but for me, hearing almost the same greatest-hits show every time diminishes its efffectiveness and emotional impact. Yes, the songs are still masterpieces, yes, Mr. Cohen does give it his all and yes, the show is still amazing. But there are moments when I am wondering why he doesn't play more songs from his amazing recent album "Old Ideas" (I'd die to hear "Show Me The Place", "Different Sides" live, and, yes, I know, he played the latter at some shows last year), why he doesn't mix things up a bit. The man has so many great songs that any other artist would be cite as the highlight of their career. I don't think people here would complain if he'd play "The Window", "The Guests", "There Is a War", "Do I Have To Dance All Night" or any other of his lesser played songs. What if one night you'd get "Dress Rehearsal Rag" and "That Don't Make It Junk" while the next you'd hear "Different Sides" and "Story Of Isaac"?

I respect the thinking that everyone who goes to a Leonard Cohen show gets more or less the same experience, much like a theater performance (with minimal variation), and it's his show, so who am I to stand on my little internet soapbox and ramble on and on, but, man, what would I give for him to loosen up and dig into his amazing catalogue.

So, to make a very long post short, I'd say that, for me, one or two shows a tour is probably enough. As great as Vienna's concert was last night, for more than a hundred euros, that's (good) enough for me.
zwirnie

Post by zwirnie »

MattW wrote:...
Full disclosure: I am a huge Bruce Springsteen fan and while I don't think Springsteen is in the same league as Leonard Cohen when it comes to lyrics, I'd argue that he is a way better songrwriter than he's usually given credit for and simply a stunning live performer. But this is not my point; my point is the variety in songs played.
I am not saying that one approach is superior to the other; I'm merely saying that Springsteen's approach works better for me, i.e. someone who goes to multiple shows.
So, to make a very long post short, I'd say that, for me, one or two shows a tour is probably enough. As great as Vienna's concert was last night, for more than a hundred euros, that's (good) enough for me.
I could not agree with you more. I'm a huge Springsteen fan myself, and saw four shows alone this year (in those four shows I saw 70 different songs performed, including about a dozen tour premieres and even a world premiere). And I wished I could have gone to so much more, but - as Leonard would say - it would have involved a major financial and geographical inconvenience.
At the same time, I only saw one Cohen concert this year, and I do really feel like this is enough. I went to both Berlin concerts that Cohen did this tour, and the second one falls massively short of the first one. I was really expecting a bit of a change compared to the first one. But merely two songs where changed in the main set, and many have been left out (25 songs in 2012, 18 this year). Don't get me wrong, the performance was spot-on and perfectly played, but I left somewhat dissatisfied. No doubt that he and the band gave it their best, but still ...

Now I am aware this is the Vienna concert report thread and I don't want to hi-jack this thread, but I just wanted to share my sentiments with Matt. You are certainly not alone with this opinion, and I know 100% where you are coming from. I'm there right with you :).
2010: Wellington, 2012/13: Berlin
stella s.

Post by stella s. »

It was very interesting to read your comments MattW and zwirnie as I enjoyed every second of yesterday's concert. I cannot afford to travel just to attend a concert, so could not see Leonard Cohen last year. The last concert I went to was in 2010. The show has changed significantly since then. There are new arrangements for old songs - Hallelujah for example made me smile yesterday, because Mr. Cohen now sounds like a preacher. Bird on the Wire was different from 2010, Lover, Lover, Lover also and I've never heard Chelsea Hotel so pure and beautiful. There were the songs from Old Ideas, The Darkness was even better than on the album and Going Home was both funny and touching. And Sharon Robinson singing Alexandra Leaving left me breathless.

The audience at Stadthalle was enthusiastic! At the beginning of Take this Waltz they stood up and a sing-a-long and dance-a-long party started. After the concert I saw only smiling faces.

There are already some good videos on youtube posted by glauxath
The Darkness
http://youtu.be/li7Rma93kjY

Chelsea Hotel
http://youtu.be/NtmLxC9RGm4

Suzanne
http://youtu.be/i3hxy0U4ZH8

Amen
http://youtu.be/wFUpTOp4WoM

So long Marianne
http://youtu.be/ED6xUtHvajg
sturgess66

Post by sturgess66 »

http://www.vienna.at/konzert-in-wien-le ... le/3652584

GOOGLE TRANSLATION
28th July 2013 11:14; update: 28.07.2013 11:14

Concert in Vienna: Leonard Cohen enchanted the town hall

Leonard Cohen captured his audience at his concert in Vienna storm - © APA

Leonard Cohen took his audience on Saturday evening at the Vienna City Hall by storm. In addition to his songs and his charm, he also talked personally with his fans.

Leonard Cohen says it all in his lyrics. Looks when he sings of himself as a "gypsy boy" and a "lazy bastard living in a suit", from his "gift of the golden voice" reported and confirmed: "I'm your man," especially blessed faithful under his hat brim out . It is the look of an old man who was wise at a young age. "Goodnight, my darling - I hope you're satisfied" it is sometime in the long encore. And finally, truly end, a thank you to his fans who have "kept my songs alive" over the years.

Leonard Cohen gave concert in the Vienna City Hall

His songs have not only engraved in the memory of generations - as the well-filled, colorful mixed city hall proved - but there have also preserves the power of their authenticity. Leonard Cohen, this mischievous and relentless preacher poet, charmed to such an evening concert not just his audience: the power of his songs is enough for him, even from himself. For nearly three hours concert, for kneeling on his Persian rug and small jumps in air waiver. For one or the other wide grin. For his virtuosic solos often not so young bandmates, for which he takes off his hat respectfully.

Mix of new and old songs

Since mid-June Cohen is on a European tour, featuring songs from his latest album "Old Ideas", but also with the rich fund of his life's work. Of "Suzanne" and "Hallelujah," from "So Long, Marianne" and "First We Take Manhattan". He can celebrate as simple troubadour, eternal gentleman and as untouchable cool scoundrel, at the age wisdom and youthful rebellion as well go together like love and the love of life, faith and irony, pause and dancing. Not only because Vienna is found in the lyrics, opens the parquet floor and swaying in "Take This Waltz" from across the room and people flock to the front. One can never know when you'll see each other again, Cohen had said at the outset. But is clear: "See you down the road."

(APA)
sturgess66

Post by sturgess66 »

http://wien.orf.at/news/stories/2595066/

GOOGLE TRANSLATION
Standing Ovations For Leonard Cohen

Singer, poet and living legend Leonard Cohen has been an approximately three-hour concert in the Town Hall on Saturday night. It showed the 78-year-old that his over 45 years old songs have lost none of their power.

For years, Cohen began his concert with the song "Dance Me To The End Of Love". But before the city hall, the first bars were alluded to, the audience had already honored him with a standing ovation. In a dark suit and hat, Cohen thanked him and promised to "today to give everything", which he and his nine fellow musicians are capable of.
APA / Herbert P. Oczeret

Songs From All Phases

Often, bent over and with her eyes closed, sometimes on stage kneeling, Cohen sang through all periods of his musical creativity - from "Suzanne" to the current piece of "Darkness", in which he sings: "I got no future - my days are few ".

Cohen always danced on stage again, jiggled, or remained in a pose in order to exchange a few moments later with a new one. The higher passages and choruses of songs, leaving the 78-year-old, even if his voice had become deeper and to protect themselves, partly his three singers.
"It jumps about, it is deeply touching"

As Cohen sang, after a pause, "Suzanne", "Chelsea Hotel" and "Sisters of Mercy", it was very quiet in the hall. Although the songs nearly half a century old, they have lost none of emotion and power. "It jumps about, it is deeply moving," one visitor summed it up together after the concert.

After "Hallelujah" is considered part of the visitors not in their seats and they flocked to the stage at the "Ladies' Man" to be close. When he sang "Take this waltz" from the "Concert hall in Vienna," replied the visitor with applause.

In addition part included eight songs, he only flirted with the audience anyway, even if in some moments the effort was visible, which brings such a long evening concert for the singer, born in 1934 in Montreal with you.

When he sang the chorus of "Closing Time", answer the visitor with "No, No, No". He ended the concert as often happens with "Tried To Leave You" - which he ultimately succeeded, but not without leaving an enthusiastic audience in Vienna. "And here's a man still working for your smile", as it says in the song.

Hubert Kickingereder, wien.ORF.at
Last edited by sturgess66 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sturgess66

Post by sturgess66 »

No shortage of concert reviews from the critics - but hey, it's Vienna - and they came out to see Leonard!

http://www.wienerzeitung.at/nachrichten ... n-Hut.html

The great Leonard Cohen inspired and touched at the Vienna City Hall

GOOGLE TRANSLATION
Own approach to the finiteness
A man Pulls The Hat

By Andreas Rauschal

Leonard Cohen in Vienna enchanted with songs about love, eros and death.
APA / HERBERT P. OCZERET

The great Leonard Cohen inspired and touched at the Vienna City Hall

In the end it is always about death. "I got no future I know my days are few." - For dry blues of "Darkness" tells Leonard Cohen at the sold-out Wiener Stadthalle audible from the first-person view, and soon with the serenity of a practiced Jewish Zen Buddhists over the last things: "without my sorrow Going home, going home sometime tomorrow, going home to where its better ..."

The interspersed songs from his new album "Old Ideas" fit well in such a way that largely oriented to the concert tour 2008 setlist. After all, recalls the now 78-year-old with his "Tower of Song" at the 1988 already resettled between melancholy and self-deprecating breaking approach to their own mortality: "Well, my friends are gone and my hair is gray I ache in the places where I. used to play. " The consequences? A wish. "Come healing of the body, come healing of the least"

In contrast to the early Kritikerrat that one should sell his albums but with the same razor, but Cohen is now more than ever sought a confident interpretation of the things. The change from the ever-present autobiographical phases of depression towards the escapist realm of love and Eros reflected accordingly reflected in the concert drama.

Siren song

With "Dance Me To The End Of Love" and Leonard Cohen's intimate immediately presentation style you go. For the first time in this game with 160 minutes usual generous evening draws with Cohen's transition to his knees and his bass voice deep down into the abyss. There lurks with "The Future" a dystopian portrait of the future, which meets in "Everybody Knows" on the facts of the world acutely cynical response: What do you want?

Attend to the women, for example. Leonard Cohen accesses "Suzanne" itself into the strings, also for edifying "Sisters Of Mercy" or "Chelsea Hotel # 2", the description of a sexual encounter with Janis Joplin. He goes to the live given as L'Amour Hatscher "Bird On The Wire" back to his beginnings as a poet laureate on the Greek island of Hydra, where he first wrote the world-weariness with music of the soul. And here he kidnapped in bittersweet landscaped three-quarter time of overpowering songs like "Hallelujah" and "Take This Waltz" either eyes closed or thousand tears into low-lying country with a kind view of mental purification. Moving the triangle of "Famous Blue Raincoat" or the Resistance-compaction "The Partisan".

With his seven-piece band and creative partner Sharon Robinson on the microphone next to the posted ethereal siren song Webb Sisters on the bandwidth of the folk music spectrum at the expense of Cohen's peculiar use synthesizers of yesteryear will be played in full. Additionally drives "First We Take Manhattan" and comes with Groove on "Closing Time" for curfew towards cross fidel therefore, while Leonard Cohen and his musicians leaves plenty of room for soloing, while the hat pulls in humility before them.

This ritual includes oneself to, as Cohen by adding two blocks of vigorous dancing on the stage again - and one night decides who will never forget.

http://www.news.at/a/leonard-cohen-wien-konzert

Others need little speeches to come into personal dialogue with their audience. Leonard Cohen says it all in his lyrics.

GOOGLE TRANSLATION
Concert Sunday 28 July 2013
Leonard Cohen Enthusiastic Vienna
The mischievous gentleman and troubadour bewitched with his golden voice

Leonard Cohen in Wien © Image: APA / Oczeret

In parting, he stressed several times that one should be cautious when driving home. With nearly 79 years, we know exactly what it takes. On the first and foremost love, then dancing and praying - and finally the fact that you get home safely. Leonard Cohen, Wiener Stadthalle honored and taken his audience by storm. The gentle storm of his century-voice, his songwriting craft with master craftsman and the irresistible charms of one who can only win and enjoy.

Others need little speeches to come into personal dialogue with their audience. Leonard Cohen says it all in his lyrics. Looks when he sings of himself as a "gypsy boy" and a "lazy bastard living in a suit", from his "gift of the golden voice" reported and confirmed: "I'm your man," especially blessed faithful under his hat brim out . It is the look of an old man who was wise at a young age. "Goodnight, my darling - I hope you're satisfied" it is sometime in the long encore. And finally, truly end, a thank you to his fans who have "kept my songs alive" over the years.

His songs have not only engraved in the memory of generations - as the well-filled, colorful mixed city hall proved - but there have also preserves the power of their authenticity. Leonard Cohen, this mischievous and relentless preacher poet, charmed to such an evening concert not just his audience: the power of his songs is enough for him, even from himself. For nearly three hours concert, for kneeling on his Persian rug and small jumps in air waiver. For one or the other wide grin. For his virtuosic solos often not so young bandmates, for which he takes off his hat respectfully.
See you again

Since mid-June Cohen is on a European tour, featuring songs from his latest album "Old Ideas", but also with the rich fund of his life's work. Of "Suzanne" and "Hallelujah," from "So Long, Marianne" and "First We Take Manhattan". He can celebrate as simple troubadour, eternal gentleman and as untouchable cool scoundrel, at the age wisdom and youthful rebellion as well go together like love and the love of life, faith and irony, pause and dancing. Not only because Vienna is found in the lyrics, opens the parquet floor and swaying in "Take This Waltz" from across the room and people flock to the front. One can never know when you'll see each other again, Cohen had said at the outset. But is clear: "See you down the road."
Last edited by sturgess66 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
stella s.

Post by stella s. »

This video shows the reaction of the audience to Take this Waltz. Thanks Gallina!
http://youtu.be/iD8MBbHxmzc
sturgess66

Post by sturgess66 »

stella s. wrote:This video shows the reaction of the audience to Take this Waltz. Thanks Gallina!
http://youtu.be/iD8MBbHxmzc
Wonderful video Stella !!
It's Szilvia Szanto - who uploaded (Gallina = Szilvia Szanto)
And here's another one from her -

Closing Time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyIJMpAxbgo [/quote]

Keeping these together - there is more from Gallina -

Going Home / First We Take Manhattan -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF8lVJj8LWs

Bird On The Wire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM5qvRZ6-W4

Who By Fire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwwa9SxktWc
Last edited by sturgess66 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stella s.

Post by stella s. »

This is an excellent review, brother Google's translation is not that good :lol: .

http://diepresse.com/home/kultur/popco/ ... o/index.do
Stadthalle: Leonard Cohen's Journey to the End of Love

28.07.2013 18:21 | | THOMAS KRAMAR (Die Presse)

Suzanne, Marianne, the Sisters of Mercy, the 27 Angels: The 78-year-old Songpoet she sang brought all. And made to understand that must be female figure approaching him in death. A touching concert.

"I do not know When we will meet again, but I promise that tonight we will give you all we've Goth .." Thus Spoke Leonard Cohen, who just released the first walk on this beautiful evening long journey "to the end of love "had come. And if that had been any other trifling, in Cohen's was not. Not only because he already made ​​clear on his knees, from the beginning with the first line that he was willing to give everything, everything was.

No, because in the program, with which he traveled since 2008 by the countries, the idea of ​​the end is increasingly clear knowledge of the silent death goddess who, as Sigmund Freud, "The design of the box choice," wrote the factory, the old man will take last in the arms. She is meant by the mysterious woman in the new song "The Darkness" the cup presented to him and commands, To drink from the darkness. "I got no future, I know my days are few," it says in the same song.

It is clear and beautiful, that this man who has "One Death of a Ladies'" promised with mild coquetry once in a song title to which has always found the Eros of the Holy and the Holy in the Eros and the death female figure approaches. But no, it's not so far, Cohen looks for his 78 years of dazzling. He dances, he jumps, he kneels, he takes his hat off all his brave musicians. He sings with his ever still and yet more profound voice, he sang all, all brought to 27Engel who locked him in the "Tower of Song," Marianne, the Sisters of Mercy, Janis Joplin in "Chelsea Hotel # 2 "Holy the crazy Suzanne, who freed the infidelity Jane in" Famous Blue Raincoat ", the woman, in which he" Lover Lover Lover "promises:" You may come to me in your deepest faith, or you may come in disbelief . "

He may have been "untrue," he sings in "Bird on the Wire", but "I hope you know it was never to you." What a sorry! This song he sings since 1969, he wins every time on new nuances, weigh again new, whether it is more or summoning oath, creed or confession. A celebration of freedom in all its ambivalences it is. And here he indulges his voice more freedom than usual, they can be harsh and brittle, even dissonant sound, as discussed in more wonderful, as holy as broken "Hallelujah" and of course "Take this Waltz" that the already large emotion of Vienna had continued to rise - finally it says "In Vienna there's ten pretty women, there's a shoulder where death comes to cry" ...

Thus, the regular program was over, and the long goodbye could start going bulging unleashed a "So Long Marianne", with a crisp "First We Take Manhattan," with "Going Home," in which he gives the rogue and fool the raptured "If It Be Your Will," in which he stops talking and singing and - again by him rightly as "sublime" acknowledged - leaving the Webb Sisters vocal room alone. With the rollicking "Closing Time", which once again showed his band that they should be provided in each Tanzcafé this world for a spontaneous lifting of the curfew able.

"Still working for your smile"

Of course, he again came back this time to "I Tried To Leave" to sing, in which he thus equal also brings his work ethic to the point his love ethos: "Goodnight, my darling, I hope you're satisfied, the bed is kind of narrow, but my arms are open wide, and here's a man still working for your smile. "

And maybe because it was still not smile enough in Vienna, Leonard Cohen did what he rarely does: He was still "Save the Last Dance for Me" by the Drifters on it. So that the sheet was completed, of "Dance Me to the End of Love" to the last dance, to return home. What a night, what a homecoming. May he still travel a long time.
sturgess66

Post by sturgess66 »

Some very good video -

Uploaded by Fritz Drack -

Hallelujah -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJsaDvgdju8

Sisters of Mercy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VAH2XGqAx4

Famous Blue Raincoat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EleZKvAT2wE
Last edited by sturgess66 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xtineberg

Post by Xtineberg »

I totally agree with MattW! I am very happy with his reaction. I was always wondering why I was the only one gasping for another song. Since november 2008, the shock of my first concert, I have seen 15 concerts. The last ones Oberhausen, Brussels and Hamburg were excellent of course and made me very very happy but still a little tiny bit disappointed because I was wondering WHY Leonard always had the same setlist ????? Last year in Madrid I was delighted with THE GUESTS which made the evening very special. I would love to see Joan of Arc or The Stranger song and yes ! The window, Passing through and Anyhow again etc etc etc
If you see the setlist of Gent last year ....... Light as the breeze, The Banjo etc etc ... 32 songs!
I am very curious WHY Leonard sings LESS songs and WHY he doesn't feel like giving us a surprise ??!!
But stilll ....... I am very much looking forward to Rotterdam and Amsterdam though always hoping for ........... A "new" song ........
Last edited by Xtineberg on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rotterdam 2008, Melbourne 2009, Antwerpen 2009, Nimes 2009, Berlin 2010,Gent 2010, Dortmund 2010, Gent 2012 2x, Amsterdam 2012 2x, Paris ( Olympia!) 2012, Madrid 2012, Oberhausen 2013, Brussels 2013, Hamburg 2013, Rotterdam 2013, Amsterdam 2013.
Meet up Hydra 2011. Event Dublin 2014. Meet up Hydra 2015. Event Amsterdam 2016. Event Budapest 2018
stella s.

Post by stella s. »

dear Xtineberg,
I understand your arguments although I do not feel the same way. I could listen to the same songs over and over again without being bored. What I don't understand is why you are attending so many concerts, if you don't like them. It's such a waste of time and money!

Btw. this is the Vienna concert thread. You will find like-minded people and some explanations why Mr. Cohen doesn't change his set that often in this thread:

http://www.leonardcoheforum.com/viewtop ... 75&t=33576

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”