PRESALE TO THE UK SHOWS

A new, growing section for more exciting news
John Etherington

Re: PRESALE TO THE UK SHOWS

Post by John Etherington »

Wendy -Thanks for the info. Jarkko has been notified...hopefully he can do something to stop this, and trace the sellers?
James T

Post by James T »

I think it was always likely the dates would come out one way or another. I mean let's be honest, touts are not stupid and maybe some of them have been signed up to this site for past pre-sales. It's easy for someone to sign in and check the presale section. Also, if they know people at the venues they may not have even found out through this forum at all. At the end of the day, nothing surprises me when it comes to touts getting tickets and information. For Kraftwerk in London there were a huge amount of tickets on sale through touting services when there were about me and 20 friends trying unsuccessfully to even get through to the phone line. I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if some of the touts have ties to people at AEG etc...
John Etherington

Apparently, the secondary sites may be advertising even if they haven't got tickets yet. However, the main thing is not to mention the presale on Facebook or other Leonard sites.
clive cass

Post by clive cass »

I have always managed to miss pre sales in the past or end up with pretty average seats when I have got presale or public sale tickets so as I have got third and front row (both front centre blocks) seats for manchester and Leeds I am really chuffed.My wife made me swear to only get tickets for one show so I trashed the email confirmations but somehow she still found out. When I told her that the extra show in Leeds (as we live in Manchester) were front row and she should be able to pass Leonard some flowers (or whatever you women give to other men) then she was so happy I think I might have fun tonight.
Dublin(3) 14/5/12, Lille 25/9/10, Liverpool 14/7/09, Manchester 30/11/08, Manchester 17/6/08, London 1988 or 1993 date unknown, Manchester 27/2/85
cpl593h

Post by cpl593h »

isn't this all great?!! am so chuffed to have front rows in Leeds and 4th or similar in Manc. THANK YOU JARKKO AND CREW
timchap66

Post by timchap66 »

I'd also like to thank Jarkko and everyone else for organising such a smooth pre-sale. I've managed to get 5th row A2 tickets for the O2, so I'm very happy indeed.
mike.barker58

Post by mike.barker58 »

Thanks Jarkko and Marie - front row for Leeds - a remarkably painless journey through the online booking process - hopefully the Leeds seating plan doesn't change on the night :D
John Etherington

Many thanks to Jarkko & Co. who have indeed done a wonderful job. I knew it would be worth waiting rather than getting all "headless-chicken" when the earlier O2 concert went on sale!
Last edited by John Etherington on Thu May 23, 2013 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1970: London RAH, Isle of Wight 1972: London RAH 1974: London RAH 1976: London RAH, New Victoria x 3, 1979: Hammersmith x3 1985: Hammersmith 1988: London RAH x 2 1993: London RAH x2 2008: Manchester, London O2, London RAH, Brighton 2009: Weybridge, Liverpool, 2012: Wembley, 2013: Brighton, London O2.
LC&LC

Post by LC&LC »

Thank you once more to Jarkko, Marie (and LC's management) for this opportunity to access the presales.
I've been a good girl: only 1 show added! (for the time being)
2009: Paris, Nimes, Barcelona, 2010: Caen, Strasbourg, Marseille, Tours, Lille, Las Vegas, 2012: Ghent x2, London, Verona, Paris x3, Barcelona, Madrid, NYC, Brooklyn, 2013: NYCx2, Paris, London, Brussels, Rome, Lucca, Hamburg, Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Pula, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney Opera House
rhona

Post by rhona »

Amazing pre-sales! Thrilled to get more great seats and what a stress-free experience! I'm usually tearing my hair out and shrieking at the computer (v attractive, v dignified), but this time all was calm. Too calm. In fact it seemed that everything had gone so swiftly and easily that I MUST have missed something/booked the wrong city/accidentally bought tickets for One Direction, but all seems okay so far...Block B Row A (Birmingham) seems pretty good?

Huge thanks Jarkko, Marie and anyone else involved.
Oh bless the continuous stutter of the word being made into flesh

2008 Manchester Opera House
2008 Clyde Auditorium/SECC Glasgow
2012 Wembley Arena
2013 London O2
2013 Birmingham LG arena
joyezekiel

Post by joyezekiel »

rhona wrote:Too calm. In fact it seemed that everything had gone so swiftly and easily that I MUST have missed something/booked the wrong city/accidentally bought tickets for One Direction
Haha! I did find afterwards that I'd checked the box for UK standard mail delivery for my Birmingham tickets, which given that I live in Texas was definitely not the right thing to do. (I managed to get it right for the O2 tickets though!)
1976 Leicester 2008 London O2/Cardiff 2009 NYC/Austin/Weybridge/Nashville 2010 Ghent x 2/Las Vegas x 2 2012 Ghent x 2/Austin/Montreal/Quebec City/Boston x 2 2013 Memphis/New Orleans/Winnipeg/Birmingham/London O2/Amsterdam/Auckland
basecamp

Post by basecamp »

Well that went very well! My wife bought nice tickets for Manchester and London! This time the only thing I had to do was sit and smile! Thanks to all involved on this smooth pre sale!
- Hans
Last edited by basecamp on Fri May 24, 2013 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Berlin 90ies /2008: Amsterdam/Berlin/Hamburg/ London RAH /2009: Berlin/Barcelona 2010: Odense/Berlin/Ghent(3x)/Wiesbaden/Strasbourg/Marseilles/Hannover/Las Vegas(2x),2012: Ghent(5x)/Amsterdam(2x)/Berlin/London/Verona/Toulon/Paris(2x)/Barcelona
2013: Paris-Antwerp-Mannheim-Brussels-Rome-Lucca-Berlin-Lodz-Prague-Vienna-Pula-Odense-Zurich-Manchester-Leeds-London-Rotterdam
jackiet

Post by jackiet »

I've just got home from work and put the O2 date on my calendar only to see that 14th September is Day of Atonement. I remember when we went to Verona last year that concert date had to be changed and it was suggested that it was due to Day of Atonement!!
Jeremy

PRESALE TO THE UK SHOWS

Post by Jeremy »

Well, I hope the team are pleased - they should be - with the outcome of this pre-sale, which seems to have gone very smoothly and put a lot of good tickets the way of a lot of good admirers of Mr C.

See you in Manchester, then! Despite the size of the venue, my gang thought it was second only to the Opera House in the same city in terms of sound and atmosphere last time. And a fiddle player too - now that's just the ticket!

J
Manchester Opera House 2008 - Edinburgh Castle 2008 - Albert Hall 2008 - Manchester MEN 2008 - Liverpool Echo Arena 2009 - Florence 2010 - Manchester Arena 2013
cohenadmirer

Post by cohenadmirer »

margaret wrote:Many thanks to Jarkko and Marie, a much improved buying experience.

I am happy with Manchester seats in centre block B row E. These were the first on offer and I took them rather than lose them only to get inferior ones later!

Margaret
I look forward to meeting you there. Infact i'm going with a friend who lives near chester so perhaps we could travel together

David
Leonard's work resonates
Brighton 1979; Dublin , Manchester june 2008; glasgow, manchester Nov 2008; Liverpool july 2009 ; Barcelona Sept 2009 ;marseille, lille september2010: Ghent August 2012;Barcelona October 2012;Montreal x2 November 2012: 2013; Saint John NB April 2013; Brussels June 2013;Manchester August 2013; Leeds , Birmingham September 2013; Amsterdam September 2013

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”