PRESALE TO DUBLIN

A new, growing section for more exciting news
pcurt1s

Re: PRESALE LINK FOR DUBLIN

Post by pcurt1s »

jono1 wrote:Excellent tickets available this morning on POD presale http://www.facebook.com/PODPresents
Cheers jono. Just got 2 tickets in Row b on the flat for thurs.
Dunnion

Post by Dunnion »

Just got 2 seats in Block E Row 9 for 12th, very happy with that. Six LC concerts in 5 years WOW!

Many thanks Jarkko, fabulous commitment and effort! .............Now can you organise for Len to sign my very first LC album bought in 1968? ;-)

Mike
sarahj

Post by sarahj »

Got my ticket for Thursday, Block E Row 7 so very happy with that! Thankyou Jarkko :D

I was waiting to see if any of today's presales would be Belfast, as that would have been handier..or I may have considered both! But I'm seeing Leonard in Tuscany in July so shouldn't be too greedy!

I too will be heading to Dublin and the gig on my own so if anyone fancies a meet up beforehand that would be lovely.
rpan

Post by rpan »

pcurt1s wrote:
jono1 wrote:Excellent tickets available this morning on POD presale http://www.facebook.com/PODPresents
Cheers jono. Just got 2 tickets in Row b on the flat for thurs.
Just wanted to say thanks so much for posting this different pre-sale, I was late and missed out on flat seating via the Forum sale but via this route as of 22.39 Irish time Thursday 23rd I got flat seating Row F fairly central for 11th so am really delighted. You have to go through a bit of palaver liking POD in facebook and I had to use Chrome for some reason, did not work for me in IE but that could be just a fluke. :D
"We were broken then, but now we're borderline"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2009: Dublin - Lisbon - Barcelona - San Jose
2010: Sligo - Florence - Marseille - Lille - Las Vegas
2012: Wembley - Kilmainham - Paris - Montreal
2013: London O2 - Lucca - Dublin
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

I woke this morning just before 9 seeing a message from a friend who is away and was asking me to get her a ticket. When booking in the main sale this morning I noticed the times for moving to each stage were drastically less than when booking during our presale! Another bonus of presale is more time to complete the purchase. I'm a Ticketmaster expert at this stage so it didn't bother me but nice to know that presales when our stress levels are off the scale they give us more time!
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
James-on-tour

Post by James-on-tour »

Presales are great and does relieve a lot of stress (and stops abuse of computer) but
I have had a ticketmaster account (in a few countries ..) for years so when I get the seats
assigned it only takes a few moments to login and complete the transaction ...
sometimes it is too easy for my own good.
Last edited by James-on-tour on Fri May 24, 2013 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

James-on-tour wrote:Presales are great and do relieve a lot of stress (and stops abuse of computer) but
I have had a ticketmaster account (in a few countries ..) for years so when I get the seats
assigned it only takes a few moments to login and complete the transaction ...
sometimes it is too easy for my own good.
I have one here and in the US. It is handy to have. I can't remember which it was but for either Kilmainham or Lissadell I remember people who didn't have accounts having serious issues booking as Ticketmaster was on a really off day and people couldn't get their transactions completed! That day I was very grateful for being a live music junkie!!
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

annmarie

Re: PRESALE TO DUBLIN

Post by annmarie »

Spent very frustrating morning yesterday trying to get tickets. Was online well before 9am and already have Ticketmaster account. Offered tiered seating repeatedly for the 11th. Gave up on that date and got good flat seats for the 12th. Thanks Jarkko for sorting out Ticketmaster. Hoping something will turn up for the 11th.
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

annmarie wrote:Spent very frustrating morning yesterday trying to get tickets. Was online well before 9am and already have Ticketmaster account. Offered tiered seating repeatedly for the 11th. Gave up on that date and got good flat seats for the 12th. Thanks Jarkko for sorting out Ticketmaster. Hoping something will turn up for the 11th.
I checked TM this morning to see how well the tickets are selling and there are tickets available in Block A. It is over to the side and a tier but you'd be a lot closer than you were for the last Kilmainham concert last year! Plus knowing you have good seats for the 2nd night would make this ok. Hope you are having a lovely holiday :)

annmarie

Post by annmarie »

Ah thanks Gwen!! Yes, we've been keeping an eye on TM (they even had the cheek to remind both of us about the concerts!!)
Something will probably turn up for the 11th. You may remember it was by choice we went for tiered the last night of Kilmainham? I like to have the choice ;-) ;-)
Holiday going well, another week to go!
Anne x

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”