Meet up in Paris

A new, growing section for more exciting news
LC&LC

Meet up in Paris

Post by LC&LC »

Dear friends,

Would you be interested in getting together before and/or after the concert in Paris on June 18th?

no Irish pub this year...

there are a few cafes/wine bars in a pedestrian area about 5 min walk from the Palais Omnisports de Paris Bercy, and also a sandwich shop in the same pedestrian street.
if a few of you would like to join, I'll go there and will book a table (if possible 'en terrasse') or ideally, there will be one bar that would have a room they could privatise for us...

so, if you would like to attend, please reply to this thread or pm me

looking forward to seeing you there...
Christelle
2009: Paris, Nimes, Barcelona, 2010: Caen, Strasbourg, Marseille, Tours, Lille, Las Vegas, 2012: Ghent x2, London, Verona, Paris x3, Barcelona, Madrid, NYC, Brooklyn, 2013: NYCx2, Paris, London, Brussels, Rome, Lucca, Hamburg, Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Pula, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney Opera House
Judy

Re: Meet up in Paris

Post by Judy »

Hi Cristelle,
Please count me in (plus commemorative blue bookmarks) before and/or after.
Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else soon .... no risk of missing a plane this time :roll: :oops: :lol:
Judy
maphoner

Post by maphoner »

:(
Sorry Christelle, not this time...

What about Dublin in September, in a real Irish pub maybe? :?:
of course you say you can't complain
harald

Post by harald »

where Judy is, I have to be (if not barefoot)

Mercy, Christelle, for starting this.

Please count Regina and me (both from Munich) in for any pre-concert meeting.
1979 Kassel / 1980 Munich / 2008 Munich, Hamburg / 2009 Cologne, Antwerp, Lisbon, Budapest, Barcelona / 2010 Salzburg, Florence, Marseille, Stuttgart, Bratislava / 2012 Ghent, Berlin, Verona, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon / 2013 Paris, Mannheim, Rome, Prague, Pula, Zuerich, Amsterdam
2011 Haiger / 2014 Dublin / 2015 Hydra, Viladrau / 2016 Amsterdam / 2017 Hydra, Balaton / 2019 Yorkshire
LC&LC

Post by LC&LC »

Hi Harald and Regina,
Glad you can make it! Looking forward to seeing you again

can you - and can all of those who intend to join us - pm me an email address so that I can send you some pictures (always a bit of a dummy when I try to post some on the forum) and a map

thank you!!!
2009: Paris, Nimes, Barcelona, 2010: Caen, Strasbourg, Marseille, Tours, Lille, Las Vegas, 2012: Ghent x2, London, Verona, Paris x3, Barcelona, Madrid, NYC, Brooklyn, 2013: NYCx2, Paris, London, Brussels, Rome, Lucca, Hamburg, Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Pula, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney Opera House
LC&LC

Post by LC&LC »

hello
I've found a venue for the pre concert meet up, I will post the name and the website of this place next week when they have their new carte out.
it's a tapas bar, located 1 tube stop from Bercy (at Cour Saint Emilion on line 14), or 10 min walk through a park.
The gates at Bercy will open at 18h30, we would leave around 18h20 and I should be at the venue from 16h30 onwards.
They seem very accommodating, we will have a table 'en terrasse' - weather permitting - and they don't mind if some of us only have a drink and no food. The price range is about 10-14€ for an assortment of tapas

With regards to a post concert meet up, we can either go back to the same pedestrian street (to be away from the crowd) or - if you think that's too far from the concert hall - I could ask one of the bars/hotels nearby Bercy if they can accommodate us

If you wish to join us, please be kind enough as to advise before Sunday June 16th as I have to confirm the booking at the tapas place by then.

thank you
Liamberney

Post by Liamberney »

Hi Christelle

Thank you for organising a meet up in Paris. Kath and I would like to join you. We are very much looking forward to Paris and the first European date for 2013.

Liam
Susan B.

Post by Susan B. »

I would love to join the Paris meetup. I'll send my email address via PM.
LC&LC

Post by LC&LC »

Dear Friends,

A table has been booked at the 'Casa del Campo' (a tapas bar) which is located at 55-57 cour Saint Emilion, Paris 12, tube station 'Cour Saint Emilion' on line 14
This venue is 10/15 min walk from the concert venue, and one tube stop away.
I will be there from 16h30, as the gates at Bercy will open at 18h30, we should leave the place by 18h15/18h20

More detailed information have been sent to those you had provided me with their email address

There's room for more people!
Nametags can be printed up to Monday 17th (early in the morning) but I have to confirm the number of attendees by Sunday 16th. Lanyards have not been ordered for this show, if you have one from a previous show, please bring it!

Should you wish to join this casual meet up, please pm me and I will pass the maps etc on to you
I very much look forward to seeing you all
Christelle
harald

Post by harald »

Merci Chris
just sent you an email

coming - yes
looking forward to meet you all - yes
nametags - great, thx
have lanyards - yes
will eat tapas - yes

Regina and Harald
1979 Kassel / 1980 Munich / 2008 Munich, Hamburg / 2009 Cologne, Antwerp, Lisbon, Budapest, Barcelona / 2010 Salzburg, Florence, Marseille, Stuttgart, Bratislava / 2012 Ghent, Berlin, Verona, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon / 2013 Paris, Mannheim, Rome, Prague, Pula, Zuerich, Amsterdam
2011 Haiger / 2014 Dublin / 2015 Hydra, Viladrau / 2016 Amsterdam / 2017 Hydra, Balaton / 2019 Yorkshire
Susan B.

Post by Susan B. »

Back home now.

It was a pleasure to meet some of you and get to chat. And thanks Judy for the bookmark, Maarten for the pin, and Christelle for organizing the whole thing - and for the lanyard & nametag (....and for switching my shirt for the proper size. When I put it on it became obvious that the other one wouldn't have worked at all)!

I sincerely hope that we can cross paths sometime in future.

Best,
Susan
Caren

Post by Caren »

A special thank you to Christelle for organising the pre and after meetups!

It was lovely to see you all. And what a wonderful concert it was...

Best wishes from Berlin
Caren
1990s Berlin 2008:Amsterdam-Berlin-Hamburg-London RAH 2009:Berlin-Barcelona 2010:Odense-Berlin-Gent x3 -Wiesbaden-Marseille-Hannover-Las Vegas x2 2012:Gent x5 -Amsterdam x2 -Berlin-London-Verona-Toulon-Paris x2 -Barcelona 2013:Paris-Antwerp-Mannheim-Brussels-Rome-Lucca-Berlin-Lodz-Prague-Vienna-Pula-Odense-Zurich-Manchester-Leeds-London-Rotterdam
harald

Post by harald »

(joining you again, Caren)

late, but thanks to everyone
Christelle, you organized a fantastic meetup
Judy, I treasure your bookmark
and your pin, Maarten
it was wonderful to meet you all
looking forward to see you again, where ever on the road or else
all the best to you, friends
Harald

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”