DUBLIN CONCERTS NOW ON SALE

A new, growing section for more exciting news
Jerome B Murphy

Re: Concerts in Dublin confirmed

Post by Jerome B Murphy »

FANTASTIC NEWS !!!! Really looking forward to seeing Leonard in Dublin (again!) :D :D
James-on-tour

Post by James-on-tour »

Hopefully all the UK fans get their fair share.
There has to be something there for them between Oslo (Aug 20th)
and Dublin (Sept 11th) .... and perhaps after Rotterdam (Sept 18th).
arran

Post by arran »

Leonard, Leonard, Leonard, we are waiting, waiting, waiting for you in Glasgow. Pleeeeeeeeease find at least one single date to come to us.
2012 Dublin Kilmainham
Cinnte

Re: Leonard Cohen In Dublin

Post by Cinnte »

Delighted LC is coming back to Dublin. Saw him for the first time last year in Kilmainham and he blew my breath away! Definitely going to try to get tickets for both nights in the O2.
There is a crack, a crack in everything.That's how the light gets in.
maphoner

Post by maphoner »

:D :D :D

Go raibh míle maith agat, Jarkko !! :-D

UK forum members will be welcome in Dublin. It will be as convenient for many as regional centres in Britain - and the craic might be better !? ;-)
of course you say you can't complain
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

I'm absolutely thrilled for all my friends in Ireland! You held the faith, in spite of all, and now you have TWO concerts! Hopefully the UK will receive more information soon, but at this moment.....yay, Ireland!! :D

Diana
lightasabreeze

Post by lightasabreeze »

maphoner wrote::D :D :D

Go raibh míle maith agat, Jarkko !! :-D

UK forum members will be welcome in Dublin. It will be as convenient for many as regional centres in Britain - and the craic might be better !? ;-)
Some of the members here would not be able to afford, air fare, overnight stay AND ticket price.......
Somebody must have died for you
A Thousand Kisses Deep

London 02 x 3..... Radio city New York... Wet Weybridge..... Wembley Arena... Brighton..
flingwing

Post by flingwing »

Hi Friends. I'm a newbee to the forum and have been a fan of Leonard's since 2010. Just sooooo delighted that we are going to have Leonard in Dublin again.....it's going to be a great summer!!!

2010 Lissadell(1)
2012 Kilmainham(3)
Franjel

Post by Franjel »

There's only one word to be said on hearing the joyful news, and there's 'nothing on my tongue' but that sweet word.
I can't stop smiling since I heard ...... :D

Le Gra agus Cead Mile Buiochas
(Love & 100,000 thanks)
Franjel
I'd love...."to speak with Leonard, he's a sportsman and a shepherd,.... I love that... "lazy Bastard living in a suit"
johnbhoy26

Post by johnbhoy26 »

I was hoping Belfast would get another chance it's only 100 miles up the road, still i've London to look forward too
BrokenBanjo

Post by BrokenBanjo »

Oh this is so difficult. I passed on the European dates due to expense. Dublin would be cheaper for me, but I wish I know if/when there might be UK dates, and if so, where. I can really only afford one concert and it would be a shame to book Dublin, with flights and hotel then discover he's playing Glasgow. :?: :!:
Belfast: 26th July, 2009, Paris: 29th September, 2012
Looking forward to Birmingham, 8th September, 2013.
Mikeaus

Post by Mikeaus »

It would have been unthinkable if Ireland had missed out. Similarly it would unthinkable if Australia & New Zeland were to miss out! Can't wait for the Summer downunder tour announcement!
Sydney & Bowral 2009. Lissadell Sligo July 2010 (what a night!). Sydney & Hanging Rock November 2010. Bimbadgen Winery, Hunter Valley, Nov 2013. Sydney Opera House, Dec 2013.
anneeshipley

Post by anneeshipley »

Mikeaus wrote:It would have been unthinkable if Ireland had missed out. Similarly it would unthinkable if Australia & New Zeland were to miss out! Can't wait for the Summer downunder tour announcement!
Why--Ireland have had more than their fair share...
fealy

Post by fealy »

The great man is coming back to his soul mates in Ireland. Can life get any better than this.
lightasabreeze

Post by lightasabreeze »

anneeshipley wrote:
Mikeaus wrote:It would have been unthinkable if Ireland had missed out. Similarly it would unthinkable if Australia & New Zeland were to miss out! Can't wait for the Summer downunder tour announcement!
Why--Ireland have had more than their fair share...

I agree, Ireland were very blessed on the last tour and we in the UK only got one and that was a farce, changing the venue two weeks before the date.

I suspect our tax rate here has something to do with it. Elvis refused concerts here way back because of our harsh tax system.
Nothing changes.
Somebody must have died for you
A Thousand Kisses Deep

London 02 x 3..... Radio city New York... Wet Weybridge..... Wembley Arena... Brighton..

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”