ODENSE, DENMARK (Aug 17, 2013) NOW ON SALE

A new, growing section for more exciting news
Marlene J.

Re: PRESALE TO ODENSE, DENMARK, ON FRIDAY

Post by Marlene J. »

Ah, I didn't know Leonard is going to hold a concert in Denmark! This is, with some saving efforts, not impossible for me. I will also put this on my "maybe-list", so if no Norway concerts will be announced (I'm trying to keep my hopes down), I will definitely try to attend this one. I admit I find it tiring, confusing and stressing to plan trips (it's not my strongest side), but it's certainly worth the hassle if I get to see Leonard again.
Last edited by Marlene J. on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
2012: Fredriksten Fortress, Halden, Norway
cohenadmirer

Re: PRESALE TO ODENSE, DENMARK, ON FRIDAY

Post by cohenadmirer »

I've been to many standing concerts ( none lasting as long as a LC concert )
Getting close to the stage demands queueing for maybe a couple of hours before the ' doors' open then maybe standing to keep your position for another couple of hours before the show starts , then standing and trying to keep your place during the concert , coping with others (often a little ' drunk ', selfish and lacking social graces ) trying to shove their way to the front .
It demands patience , physical strength and stamina!
The only potential advantage of a presale is if it yielded special tickets which got you in before the rest of the crowd , but even then 5 or 6 hours of standing would be required !
subsequent memories can be good , but this often depends on selectively forgetting the physical discomfort .Even more discomfort if it rains and/ or is chilly!
And then there are the toileting needs ..............!

Anyhow - this is the worse case scenario!
Leonard's work resonates
Brighton 1979; Dublin , Manchester june 2008; glasgow, manchester Nov 2008; Liverpool july 2009 ; Barcelona Sept 2009 ;marseille, lille september2010: Ghent August 2012;Barcelona October 2012;Montreal x2 November 2012: 2013; Saint John NB April 2013; Brussels June 2013;Manchester August 2013; Leeds , Birmingham September 2013; Amsterdam September 2013
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: PRESALE TO ODENSE, DENMARK, NOW OPEN

Post by jarkko »

The presale link has been posted.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Frostbitez

Post by Frostbitez »

Got my ticket :D
Caren

Post by Caren »

I got ours tickets 8)

Odense is a sweet little town and we are much looking forward to returning there and seeing Leonard in what looks like lovely settings.

Thanks go out to Jarkko, as always
1990s Berlin 2008:Amsterdam-Berlin-Hamburg-London RAH 2009:Berlin-Barcelona 2010:Odense-Berlin-Gent x3 -Wiesbaden-Marseille-Hannover-Las Vegas x2 2012:Gent x5 -Amsterdam x2 -Berlin-London-Verona-Toulon-Paris x2 -Barcelona 2013:Paris-Antwerp-Mannheim-Brussels-Rome-Lucca-Berlin-Lodz-Prague-Vienna-Pula-Odense-Zurich-Manchester-Leeds-London-Rotterdam
Brownie

Re: ODENSE, DENMARK (Aug 17, 2013) NOW ON SALE

Post by Brownie »

Missed the presale for Odense now trying unsuccessfully to buy tickets. Is it sold out?
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Hi Brownie

Tickets are still available on Billetlugen.dk:

www.billetlugen.dk/music/27965/leonard-cohen/

Wendy
Nolanus

Post by Nolanus »

Got my tickets! I'll see LC for the very first time!
Chubi

Post by Chubi »

To those familiar with the venue: do you advise purchasing tickets in advance? Travel arrangements were made a long while back, but no tickets purchased.
Thanks for letting me know!
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Chubi wrote:To those familiar with the venue: do you advise purchasing tickets in advance? Travel arrangements were made a long while back, but no tickets purchased.
Thanks for letting me know!
Why would you go to all the trouble of making travelling arrangements without being certain that you can get in to see the show chubi?

Danish shows can and do sell out! I would buy a ticket as soon as you can!

Wendy
Chubi

Post by Chubi »

Mabeanie1 wrote: Why would you go to all the trouble of making travelling arrangements without being certain that you can get in to see the show chubi?

Wendy
The question for me was rather why should I purchase a ticket eight months in advance that doesn't give me any advantage compared to a ticket purchased at the venue on the day of the concert. The hotel can be cancelled free of charge, and the train with only a small loss.
So you think that the concert will sell out and I should buy now? Anyone else is of the same opinion?

Véronique
Chubi

Post by Chubi »

Well, I just found a reason not to worry about getting a ticket in Odense:
cohen2012denmark wrote:I have one ticket for sale for the show in Odense (Denmark) on the 17th August.

Show is not sold out so I will sell the ticket for HALF PRICE = 50 Euros.

The ticket is a hard ticket.

Best regards
Morten ;-)

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”