VIP Package Issues

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
MarieM

Re: VIP Package Issues

Post by MarieM »

Pomona wrote:Final thanks go out to Marie.
My litho & tour guide have been replaced. I've been made whole, if you will.
Cannot tell you how much I appreciate your help with this.
Best,
Lori / Pomona
I'm very happy to hear you got a new litho and tour guide to replace the damaged ones. I love a happy ending. Enjoy your goodies.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

I received a note from AEG that they discovered a problem in the distribution of some Ottawa packages. They are waiting for the items to come in that are out of stock. They will then be shipping packages to those people missed for both Ottawa and Boston.

Still, if you want to get your name on the list of people still waiting for your VIP package, write me at megan2c2b@aol.com.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
JLH

Post by JLH »

virginia528 wrote:I just spoke to Nicole at bandmerch. She told me the delay in getting vip packages for Boston's 12/15/12 concert was due to manufacturing the booklet. She told me they would be mailed by 1/24/13..... :D

The number I called was 888-640-9765
As a followup to the comment by virginia528, as today is 1/24/13, I called the number cited by her and also spoke with Nicole. Nicole was very pleasant and helpful. She told me that certain items were out of stock so VIP packages for certain concerts could not be sent out. However, those items were due to arrive at her location today. (When I called, it was 12:10 PM here in Massachusetts and 9:10AM where Nicole is located; her office had just opened for the day.) She told me that as soon as the out of stock items arrived, they would be packed and shipped out. She estimated by tomorrow or the next day, if not by today. The recipients would be sent an email informing them that their package(s) had shipped and there would be a tracking number for them to utilize to follow the package's journey. While I was on the phone with her, she verified that my name and address are the same as what she has on file. Again, she was very helpful and courteous.

If you call, I would suggest that you call at a time when it is just after 9:00 AM on the west coast of the United States (the phone only rang once before Nicole answered it) and that you have the confirmation number from your VIP package order handy as it expedites Nicole's ability to check on your order. I hope those of you, like me, who are still waiting for their VIP packages find this update somewhat helpful.

Post by Jeffco121 »

I was contacted by AEGLive Wednesday checking if I had received my merchandise. They explained that they're in the process of getting additional merchandise and wanted confirmation who was still outstanding. I heard from this email if it helps anyone else: leonardcohenvip <leonardcohenvip@aeglive.com>. Very encouraged with their response.
Hydrogal

Post by Hydrogal »

Hello Friends,
I received my Boston VIP package this morning -- :D. I am very happy!
Barbara
we are so lightly here
it is in love that we are born--in love we disappear

Verona 2012, Paris 2012, Detroit 2012, Boston 2012, Miami 2013, New Orleans 2013
Jeffco121

Post by Jeffco121 »

Very pleased to report my Ottawa packages arrived today! Have patience, well worth the wait!
leonardmtl

Post by leonardmtl »

Many thx, Marie - Boston package arrived - just before Nemo ! Ah, memories of Canadian weather!

Leonard from Montreal
We're all on one road....we're only passing through....

1967 Montreal / 2008 Toronto/ 2009 New York Beacon /Boston 2x /New York MSG / Chelsea Hotel Plaque Celebration /San Jose / 2010 Las Vegas 2x / 2012 Montreal 2x /Boston 2x
rmura

Post by rmura »

I still haven't received my VIP packages for the Boston show. It's hard to understand why it has taken so long. It's been 2 months since the concert and 9 months since I bought the tickets.
Rstrick

Diamond VIP Package Oak Paramount 3/2

Post by Rstrick »

The MAGNIFICENT " schwagg box" that come with the above seats has not arrived. In past shows it has shown up UPS up a couple of days before the show. We had four seats at the Paramount. Who do I contact/ How?

Robert S
cardamompop

Post by cardamompop »

Hello!

Just an update. I posted back in December about my missing package from Barclays (brooklyn NY show).

I had received a response to my email at AEG stating that the dispatching of the package was delayed.
Later, in Feb I my roommate at my old apartment told me that the package arrived there - sometime in early Feb.
I had moved to a new apartment since buying the VIP package. I did contact AEG to update my new address, but they said it was not likely I would receive it at my new address. Really pleased with the package contents, but boy did that take awhile :shock:

For this Spring 2013 tour, I have 2 VIP packages, so I guess I will be prepared to wait a longer time. At least I know they will arrive at my current address!
nychas

Post by nychas »

My Brooklyn package has arrived! Monday March 18, 2012!
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

nychas wrote:My Brooklyn package has arrived! Monday March 18, 2012!
That is pretty astonishing. Delivery 3 months after the concert date and (up to) 10 months after the package was purchased given that tickets went on sale in May 2012. Looking in from the outside, it seems to me inexcusable that some packages are arriving so late. Why have AEG apparently had so many supply problems? They have had months to get the supplies lined up and distribution arrangements sorted out, especially since it was known what the VIP bags would contain when the tickets went on sale 10 months ago. I am amazed at just how patient people have been and I feel for anyone who is still waiting for an overdue 2012 package, not to mention those who are already waiting for 2013 goods.

Wendy
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

It's four weeks today since the first concert of the Spring tour in Oakland. Has anyone received their VIP packages for any show on the tour yet?

Wendy
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

Here's the status on the 2013 VIP Packages:

First some good news: there will be some new items in the 2013 VIP packages. Don't know what those will be. We'll have to be surprised. AEG has been waiting for approval and production of the new items. That is the reason for the delay. According to AEG, delivery is expected this Friday and they should begin shipping on Friday and through next week. So, we can start to see delivery of VIP packages late next week and into the following week.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Thanks for the update Marie. It's good to hear that there will be some new items included.

Wendy

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”