VIP Package Issues

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
MarieM

Re: VIP Package Issues

Post by MarieM »

FYI, AEG offices in the US are closed until Monday, January 7.

Also, out of curiosity, has anyone ever received an email response when writing LeonardCohenVIP@aeglive.com?
Marie
Speaking Cohen
Pomona

Post by Pomona »

Thanks for the input, Marie, regarding the fact that AEG is closed until January 7th.

My Boston VIP package was left on the front porch (without protective plastic bag) just prior to 24 hours of snow and rain storms.
Lithograph & Tour Book were destroyed by water.

I left message at LeonardCohenVIP@aeglive.com, as well as a message on AEG Live's answering machine. No responses.
(I offered to return the 2 damaged items for replacements.)

Anyone have a way to reach a live human at AEG Live?
Thanks so much for any advice you can offer.
- Lori
May 4 1985 Berklee Boston / Feb 19 2009 Beacon NYC / May 29 2009 Wang Boston / June 4 2009 Red Rocks / Dec 15 2012 Wang Boston
mnkyface

Post by mnkyface »

Lori,
So sorry to hear about your package. I had some success when I called one of these numbers back in 2009, regarding a VIP seating issue:
http://aegworldwide.com/about/companyoverview/contact
It was one of the LA numbers but I can't remember which one. I called twice - I remember it was mid-morning PST - and got a helpful human both times.
"In this world of shallow, he is the abyss."~ YouTube commenter greg450318

Post by Judith511 »

Still have not received my package from Toronto. I contacted AEG and got an email saying it had been delivered and left in garage. It was not there. A day later I got an email from UPS saying it would be delivered on the 3rd of January. I called them and they say they have not received it yet from the shipper. The tracking numbers show nothing. :(
Waterloo January 30 1975 , Hamilton June 3 2008, Toronto June 9 2008,
Cleveland October 25 2009 ,Toronto December 4th 2012
Pomona

Post by Pomona »

Thanks for the encouragement, mnkyface.
I called the LA office today (now that their office is open again), and spoke with a very kind human who told me that my only recourse is to contact LeonardCohenVIP@aeglive.com.

So that's that. All I can do is wait, & hope they haven't run out of VIP packages.
- Lori
May 4 1985 Berklee Boston / Feb 19 2009 Beacon NYC / May 29 2009 Wang Boston / June 4 2009 Red Rocks / Dec 15 2012 Wang Boston
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

I have made an attempt today to find out why folks are not receiving a response about their missing/damaged packages and to obtain a contact name. I will advise when I hear something. Unfortunately, because AEG was closed for two weeks for the holidays, it has been difficult to obtain info.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

To those who still haven't received their VIP package:

Please send me your email addy, your name and the concert you attended where you used the VIP seat.

Lori (Pomona):

Please send me your email addy, your name and the concert you attended where you used the VIP seat that resulted in you receiving a damaged package.

My email addy is megan2c2b@aol.com.

Thanks to Robert Kory, we have a contact person at AEG to help.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
Pomona

Post by Pomona »

My heartfelt thanks go out to Marie, and Robert Kory.
Thank you both forever!
Lori (Pomona)
virginia528

Post by virginia528 »

I haven't received my vip package for the Boston concert 12/15/12....has anyone received theirs yet? I am waiting for two !!
Hydrogal

Post by Hydrogal »

Hello all, I am still waiting for my Boston package and I just got an email from the folks responsible for shipping I guess. Here it is:

[ Thanks for your patience. There were delays in shipping due to the production of some of the exclusive merchandise. If you have any questions concerning your merchandise, please feel free to call or email the merchandise company at

(888) 640-9765 (Toll Free)[/color](818) 479-7216

Customerservice@bandmerch.com or

Customerservice1@bandmerch.com

Thanks Marie, I'm sure this was your doing!
Barbara
we are so lightly here
it is in love that we are born--in love we disappear

Verona 2012, Paris 2012, Detroit 2012, Boston 2012, Miami 2013, New Orleans 2013
KaimiK

Post by KaimiK »

I just received a prompt e-mail reply and phone call from AEG regarding the VIP packages for Boston. They are, in fact, experiencing production delays and AEG has not yet received the appropriate items from the manufacturer. I was assured that they would ship the items as soon as AEG receives them, hopefully in the next two weeks. This person I spoke with was well-informed, helpful, friendly, and customer-service oriented, so many thanks to Marie and Mr. Kory for bringing attention to this.

Kelsey

Edit* Just a note that I too, received, the e-mail reply posted above, but the second e-mail was from someone else with a name and contact information attached. I hadn't e-mailed again - it just seemed to have been "elevated" up the chain.
You let me sing, you lifted me up, you gave my soul a beam to travel on. You folded your distance back into my heart.
virginia528

Post by virginia528 »

I just spoke to Nicole at bandmerch. She told me the delay in getting vip packages for Boston's 12/15/12 concert was due to manufacturing the booklet. She told me they would be mailed by 1/24/13..... :D

The number I called was 888-640-9765
rmura

Post by rmura »

KaimiK and virginia528,

Thanks for providing information on your communications about the Boston VIP packages. I didn't try calling yet, but I haven't received any information in response to my e-mails. It's reassuring to have some details about the reason for the delay and when the packages might ship.
Jeffco121

Post by Jeffco121 »

I attended the Dec 7th show in Ottawa and am still patiently waiting. No response from attempts to contact AEG, and the ticket-seller said they had nothing to do with it and told me to talk to AEG. Encouraged to hear of others' delays (sorry), but it gives me hope that things might just be running late...
Pomona

Post by Pomona »

Final thanks go out to Marie.
My litho & tour guide have been replaced. I've been made whole, if you will.
Cannot tell you how much I appreciate your help with this.
Best,
Lori / Pomona

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”