WISH LIST

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
clive cass

WISH LIST

Post by clive cass »

List a maximum of 30 songs (There is no minimum) that you want to hear Leonard play on the forthcoming tour of Europe and America. If you have lots more than 30 on your wish list then I suggest you leave out the ones you think he will definitely sing anyway.

This is not a prediction of the songs leonard will sing but the songs you want him to sing. SEE Separate thread on COMPETITION to predict the opening set.

Deadline to enter 8th JULY but please enter as soon as possible to allow me time to collate results.

I will then produce a list of the 50 most requested songs.

I will send the results to the Forum Moderators and ask them to forward this to Leonard's management. That said I do not expect Leonard to change his set list as songs have to be well rehearsed but you never know that one or two songs might crop up on an unscheduled basis especially if they are on his reserve list or he can do them solo acoustic and maybe Leonard will get to see the list which sounds good enough to me.

Please send list in Microsoft Excel format or failing that Microsoft Word. If you do not have either excel or word then please use iWork's pages or numbers or just list them on an email and I will sort it out from there.

Send lists to clivecass@mac.com

PLEASE DO NOT POST LISTS ON THE FORUM FOR OTHER MEMBERS TO SEE YOUR LISTS AS THIS WILL JUST BLOCK UP THE THREAD WITH PAGES OF ENTRIES.
Dublin(3) 14/5/12, Lille 25/9/10, Liverpool 14/7/09, Manchester 30/11/08, Manchester 17/6/08, London 1988 or 1993 date unknown, Manchester 27/2/85

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”