PRESALES TO BOSTON and AUSTIN

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
Mabeanie1

Re: PRESALES TO BOSTON and AUSTIN

Post by Mabeanie1 »

alb123 wrote:I am now single so I will be going to the show alone. That's okay. When the first notes start playing, it's just me, Leonard & Crew as far as I'm concerned.

ALB
Spot on Alb. There's nothing wrong with travelling on your own. I'm not single but my husband doens't like travelling too much so I go solo all the time. As you say, it doesn't matter once the concert starts. Also there are plenty of opportunities to meet up with Forum Friends around the concerts.

Enjoy!

Wendy
Hydrogal

PRESALES TO BOSTON and AUSTIN

Post by Hydrogal »

I'm wondering if there are any meet-ups planned for Boston? I will be attending the concert on the 16 th. Perhaps this is not such a good time to try to plan tho, as we are all focusing on the incredible videos and reports coming out of Gent. I am soooooo excited--going to Verona and Paris.
OK I lost my focus for a moment. Sorry! I was talking about Boston Meet-ups. Anyone???

Barbara
Barbara
we are so lightly here
it is in love that we are born--in love we disappear

Verona 2012, Paris 2012, Detroit 2012, Boston 2012, Miami 2013, New Orleans 2013
alb123

Re: PRESALES TO BOSTON and AUSTIN

Post by alb123 »

Sadly, I did not take part in any pre-concert meetups for the two shows I attended during the last World Tour. If people are planning on doing a meetup before the Boston show, I would be more than happy to take part this time. I will keep my eyes open on the forum.

Chris
Waterbury, CT - May 14, 2009
Las Vegas, NV - Dec 11, 2010 (Final Show of Leonard's 3 year World Tour) INCREDIBLE!
Boston, MA - Dec 15, 2012 (Best L.C. concert I've been to!)

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”