PRESALE TO DETROIT & BOSTON

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
leonardmtl

Re: PRESALE TO DETROIT & BOSTON NOW

Post by leonardmtl »

Not sure why the original didn't post, but here is the corection -----

I have Diamond package merchandise - NOT TICKETS - for re-distribution at cost for both Boston and Montreal.

Let me know

I must say I am delighted to be going, but would love not to go through this again when second dates are annouced!

Leonard from Montreal
We're all on one road....we're only passing through....

1967 Montreal / 2008 Toronto/ 2009 New York Beacon /Boston 2x /New York MSG / Chelsea Hotel Plaque Celebration /San Jose / 2010 Las Vegas 2x / 2012 Montreal 2x /Boston 2x
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

leonardmtl wrote:Not sure why the original didn't post, but here is the corection -----

I have Diamond package merchandise - NOT TICKETS - for re-distribution at cost for both Boston and Montreal.

Let me know

I must say I am delighted to be going, but would love not to go through this again when second dates are annouced!

Leonard from Montreal
Probably will not be presales for second dates. Glad you finally got your VIP tickets, L from M. I was wondering if you saw the message about the passwords since you were the first to ask about them. Hope that ticket is a good one since you really struggled for it.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
leonardmtl

Post by leonardmtl »

MarieM wrote:
markdu wrote:I am a bit confused about this "merchandise" from the vip packages. It looks like if you want the pit in Boston you have to pay $500 for the diamond package, which is twice the cost of just plain tickets. But are there people on this forum who want to buy the additional "merchandise"? For how much? Enough to bring down the cost of the tickets to normal prices?
People in Europe are unable to buy VIP packages and none are being offered in Europe. So, we believe there will be a demand for merchandise. We hope to be able to facilitate the buying and selling on the Forum with the ceiling price bringing your costs down to what a regular ticket would cost in that section. No guarantees of any of this at this point, but there is hope.
Marie - I still can't get over how you are so "on top" of this very confusing pre-sale - a tip of the fedora well- deserved!

Leonard from Montreal

1967 Montreal / 2008 Toronto/ 2009 New York Beacon /Boston 2x /New York MSG / Chelsea Hotel Plaque Celebration /San Jose / 2010 Las Vegas 2x / 2012 Montreal 2x /Boston 2x
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

MarieM wrote:Probably will not be presales for second dates
Do you think we will have notice before the 2nd dates go on sale Marie or will it be annoucement and instant sale?
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

musicmania wrote:
MarieM wrote:Probably will not be presales for second dates
Do you think we will have notice before the 2nd dates go on sale Marie or will it be annoucement and instant sale?
I wish I could say that there will be some kind of notice, but at this point, I wouldn't count on it. Of course, if we hear anything, we'll let you know, even if it is only to tell you that a second date is coming and you should be at the ready.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

MarieM wrote:I wish I could say that there will be some kind of notice, but at this point, I wouldn't count on it. Of course, if we hear anything, we'll let you know, even if it is only to tell you that a second date is coming and you should be at the ready.
Thanks Marie. Fingers crossed although I have to say whatever happens as it stands I am extremely happy that I am even going to Montreal. Now I think I'll stop hijacking this thread with posts about Montreal and VIP packages ;-)
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
leonardmtl

Post by leonardmtl »

MarieM wrote:
leonardmtl wrote:Not sure why the original didn't post, but here is the corection -----

Let me know

Leonard from Montreal
Probably will not be presales for second dates. Glad you finally got your VIP tickets, L from M. I was wondering if you saw the message about the passwords since you were the first to ask about them. Hope that ticket is a good one since you really struggled for it.
Marie - yes it was somewhat stressful but I was lucky enough to get 3rd Row aisle! And never realy thought I would be able to scale down to regular prices by redistributing the merchandise......an unexpected bonus !

May I borrow your wand some day !

Leonard from Montreal

coolfadda

Post by coolfadda »

rmura wrote:
coolfadda wrote:the best tickets coming up for me is row m off centre orchestra for Boston. Should I take thse or are there better ones available. I dont live in usa so cant get the vip packages .Help....
Those may be the best available now. You can ask it to give you the next-best seats instead. I think you can look at 3 sets of seats before you have to start over.

You could also try specifying the balcony and see what's available there. As I remember the theater, the balcony
starts in about the middle of the theater.
Hi, thanks rmura, I went ahead with the row m tickets. When I opened other tabs the best I could get was row z.!! I thought I had posted another message but it didnt send. So, once again, a big thank you to Jarkko, Marie et al for the fantastic hard work done for all of us.. it really is so so good of you. Roll on December (preceeded by Verona!). :D Catherine
dagunksta

Post by dagunksta »

:D Thank you for the password. Appreciate all your hard work. Patrick
brightnow

Post by brightnow »

Merganser wrote:
brightnow wrote:3 seems to be the number for us this time around, row 3 in Boston. Thank you! :)
Aha! I shall look for you in Boston, sir. I'm in row J, though, can't afford the up-fronts this go-round, alas.
I'll see you there Dan! :)
Columbia May 11, 2009; Boston May 29, 2009; Durham November 3, 2009; Las Vegas December 10 & 11, 2010; Austin November 1, 2012; Boston December 15, 2012; Brooklyn December 20, 2012
Cheshire gal

Post by Cheshire gal »

Thank you so much Jarkko and Marie for this pre-sale opportunity. Got great tickets and could not be happier. :D
'...and here's a man still working for your little smile' -Leonard Cohen
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

I did a quick thank you much earlier today, right after the Detroit presale. I took the day off from work to "spring-clean", forgetting last week that Monday was the presale. Only a little cleaning was completed, as I was totally mesmerized by the presales...in each time zone. Marie, I don't know how you did it. You were everywhere at all times. You had an answer, or would find one. You commiserated. You shared others joy. I can't even begin to realize the energy and adrenaline you used up today. Thank you so very much for every moment of "your" angst. You deserve a rest, and that glass of wine! ;-)

Many, many thanks to Jarkko, Marie, AEG, and of course, Leonard. As friends/followers/fans we are so thankful for the presale arrangements, and the ability to have the first opportunity of seat selections in various price ranges.

May your evening be peaceful and calm!
virginia528

Post by virginia528 »

Re: VIP in Boston...I called to get mine because the codes would come back as invalid? ...

I looked tonight at the Wang center site and there are VIP seats available....they will take the codes.
Very excited..this will be my first Leonard Concert...!!!!
virginia528

Post by virginia528 »

Thanks to Marie and Jarkko for providing this wonderful service...it must take some time getting things in order.I'm truly grateful!Did I mention this is my first concert :D :)
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

virginia528 wrote:Did I mention this is my first concert :D :)
If you did, it doesn't matter because we love hearing it. ;-)
Last edited by MarieM on Tue May 15, 2012 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Correcting that typo. "it doesn't matter" not it does matter. That's it. I'm toast. Going to bed.
Marie
Speaking Cohen

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”