PRESALE TO DETROIT & BOSTON

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
holydove

Re: PRESALE TO DETROIT & BOSTON NOW

Post by holydove »

MarieM wrote:
Holydove, you should try again. Don't let Boston select your best available. Choose Orchestra Pit and see if you get anything. Then choose the next level seats. Boston was terrible and lots of good seats were appearing when I checked and that was just about an hour after the presale opened.
Thank you, Marie, but by the time I saw this message, I had already bought the above-mentioned VIP package; it never occurred to me to choose Orchestra Pit instead of Best Available; I assumed that if there were Pit seats available, they would automatically be in the category of "Best Available" & that they would be offered; clearly, that was a very naiive assumption! Well, now that you've clued me in, I'll know better next time!

Wendy: OMG, it sounds like we are all going crazy with this pop up blocker thing!! Good luck selling your extra ticket - it sounds like a good seat, I think you will find someone to buy it!
rmura

Post by rmura »

Marie, many thanks for getting the VIP codes for Boston.

Ron
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Oh, good... I'm glad you got it sorted, holydove.
Ha! that'll be the day that you have trouble selling the exclusive merchandise.
Please let me know what you end up with and how much.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Thank you, again... AEG, Robert Kory, Jarkko, Marie... and, always, Leonard!

Still not sure what to do with all this adrenaline, but at least I'm sorted for HAVING tickets! Would have preferred sitting with my friend in the pit in Detroit, but at least she's front row and I'm second row. Should have made that mega decision from the get-go. Oh, well... now two tickets available for Detroit!
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
coolfadda

Post by coolfadda »

the best tickets coming up for me is row m off centre orchestra for Boston. Should I take thse or are there better ones available. I dont live in usa so cant get the vip packages .Help....
holydove

Post by holydove »

lizzytysh wrote:Oh, good... I'm glad you got it sorted, holydove.
Thanks, Lizzy. I will have at least 2 sets of merchandise to sell, & one set has already been claimed! I will send you a PM when the other set arrives.
rmura

Post by rmura »

coolfadda wrote:the best tickets coming up for me is row m off centre orchestra for Boston. Should I take thse or are there better ones available. I dont live in usa so cant get the vip packages .Help....
Those may be the best available now. You can ask it to give you the next-best seats instead. I think you can look at 3 sets of seats before you have to start over.

You could also try specifying the balcony and see what's available there. As I remember the theater, the balcony
starts in about the middle of the theater.
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

holydove wrote:
lizzytysh wrote:Oh, good... I'm glad you got it sorted, holydove.
Thanks, Lizzy. I will have at least 2 sets of merchandise to sell, & one set has already been claimed! I will send you a PM when the other set arrives.
If you have any more to sell I will definitely buy it from you!
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
markdu

Post by markdu »

I am a bit confused about this "merchandise" from the vip packages. It looks like if you want the pit in Boston you have to pay $500 for the diamond package, which is twice the cost of just plain tickets. But are there people on this forum who want to buy the additional "merchandise"? For how much? Enough to bring down the cost of the tickets to normal prices?
holydove

Post by holydove »

musicmania wrote:
Okay, Gwen - your name is on my list of potential buyers! Thank you for letting me know so quickly. I will notify you when the merchandise arrives.
Last edited by holydove on Mon May 14, 2012 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
holydove

Post by holydove »

markdu wrote:I am a bit confused about this "merchandise" from the vip packages. It looks like if you want the pit in Boston you have to pay $500 for the diamond package, which is twice the cost of just plain tickets. But are there people on this forum who want to buy the additional "merchandise"? For how much? Enough to bring down the cost of the tickets to normal prices?
Yes, it is very likely that you will have enough buyers to bring the ticket cost down to the amount you would have paid for regular tickets.
LopezMccauley

Post by LopezMccauley »

hi Boston fans --

Anyone else who has an "extra" merchandise package I would be interested in buying it --

I bought two seats center Row B for my wife and myself -- $560 total with fees (7 months in advance!) was bad enough, I don't think I could have gotten away with spending a $1000 and kept the marriage intact.

But definitely interested in buying an extra litho, etc.

thanks!
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

holydove wrote:
musicmania wrote:
Okay, Gwen - your name is on my list of potential buyers! Thank you for letting me know so quickly. I will notify you when the merchandise arrives.
Thanks Rachel! :D
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
Merganser

Post by Merganser »

brightnow wrote:3 seems to be the number for us this time around, row 3 in Boston. Thank you! :)
Aha! I shall look for you in Boston, sir. I'm in row J, though, can't afford the up-fronts this go-round, alas.
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

markdu wrote:I am a bit confused about this "merchandise" from the vip packages. It looks like if you want the pit in Boston you have to pay $500 for the diamond package, which is twice the cost of just plain tickets. But are there people on this forum who want to buy the additional "merchandise"? For how much? Enough to bring down the cost of the tickets to normal prices?
People in Europe are unable to buy VIP packages and none are being offered in Europe. So, we believe there will be a demand for merchandise. We hope to be able to facilitate the buying and selling on the Forum with the ceiling price bringing your costs down to what a regular ticket would cost in that section. No guarantees of any of this at this point, but there is hope.
Marie
Speaking Cohen

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”