PRESALE TO DETROIT & BOSTON

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
rmura

Re: PRESALE TO DETROIT & BOSTON NOW

Post by rmura »

MarieM wrote:I wrote AEG. I don't see the option either for VIP tickets.
Thank you, Marie.
brightnow

Post by brightnow »

3 seems to be the number for us this time around, row 3 in Boston. Thank you! :)
Columbia May 11, 2009; Boston May 29, 2009; Durham November 3, 2009; Las Vegas December 10 & 11, 2010; Austin November 1, 2012; Boston December 15, 2012; Brooklyn December 20, 2012
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

holydove wrote:Still not working -the link brings me to the seller's LC page, but I can't do anything - there's no place to put a password or make a purchase. So I'm giving up because this is too disturbing. Guess we just won't go to Boston.
Did you get in, holydove?
Marie
Speaking Cohen
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

Hydrogal wrote:Wow! That was a wild ride! I was on the page and then suddenly I was kicked off!! Oh. No. Got super seats for Detroit -- row 2. I had row one but someone snatched them out from under me -- grrrr. I got great seats anyway and I am happy. Thank you, thank you, thank you Marie, Jarkko and anyone else who is giving their time to make this possible.
I had same issues. Got kicked off twice and someone took my tickets before I timed out. Ticketmaster seems to be acting up. If you're kicked off, reload the page even though it says you might lose your data.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
maxfrank2

Post by maxfrank2 »

Detroit: Initially, I was confused that you had to chose a seat (I had never done before that with TM), and it took me a while, but I ended up getting 5th row in the pit...I was really excited, and after the confirmation email, I went back just for the hell of it, and lo and behold, FRONT ROW SEATS in the orchestra pit were still available...I could not resist and bought one of those. So, I can already announce that I have seat 401, row 5, section OR4 for sale, at face value, of course. I am sure it's a bit early, but anyhow...Thank you to everybody involved for organizing this pre-sale.

Francois
2008: Paris Olympia|| 2009: New York Beacon|New York RCMH|Detroit|Atlanta|Nashville|| 2012: Detroit|| 2013: Atlanta
leonardmtl

Post by leonardmtl »

MarieM wrote:
leonardmtl wrote:Marie - how do we get access to VIP tickets to Boston ? telecharge only does "will call"....maybe no VIP Boston?

Leonard from Montreal
I wrote AEG. I don't see the option either for VIP tickets.
Any chance we will hear before they open their office - its 7:30 am PST ?

Do you have a channel to connect earlier?

Leonard from Montreal
We're all on one road....we're only passing through....

1967 Montreal / 2008 Toronto/ 2009 New York Beacon /Boston 2x /New York MSG / Chelsea Hotel Plaque Celebration /San Jose / 2010 Las Vegas 2x / 2012 Montreal 2x /Boston 2x
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

leonardmtl wrote:
MarieM wrote:
leonardmtl wrote:Marie - how do we get access to VIP tickets to Boston ? telecharge only does "will call"....maybe no VIP Boston?

Leonard from Montreal
I wrote AEG. I don't see the option either for VIP tickets.
Any chance we will hear before they open their office - its 7:30 am PST ?

Do you have a channel to connect earlier?

Leonard from Montreal
AEG wrote back that they are checking on VIPs. Don't let Boston choose the best seats. Select Orchestra Pit. I got $250 seats just now so they are still available.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
ketzelkat

Post by ketzelkat »

YAY!!! 2 tickets Orch row G....So Happy..thanks so much! :D
rmura

Post by rmura »

MarieM wrote:Don't let Boston choose the best seats. Select Orchestra Pit. I got $250 seats just now so they are still available.
I already tried several times, since the sale started, selecting Orchestra Pit and Orchestra Center for Boston but was told that no seats were available in those sections.
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

In order to buy VIP Paks, members will have to enter the following codes.

BOSTON VIP PAK CODES:

DIAMONDPKG

EMERALDPKG

SAPPHIREPK
Marie
Speaking Cohen
holydove

Post by holydove »

MarieM wrote:
Did you get in, holydove?[/quote]

Marie, thank you for asking. By the time I figured out how to turn off the pop up blocker, all the good seats were gone, & I couldn't decide what to do, & felt despondent, so I just gave up the venture & didn't get any tickets. I know I sound spoiled & I might regret the decision (or non-decision), but it's such an emotional thing for me, & now I'm in tears, & now it's definitely too late. .

Anyway, thank you so much for your efforts, you are really so kind!

And thank you so much to Avi, who also tried to help!
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

How about Detroit, holydove? I have two that are 15 rows back... not the best, of course, but still not 'that' far.
I gave in and got my friend a front row and me a second row, in Detroit... so now I have two on the middle aisle, but 15 rows back... not really 'that' far, but still...

and now i'm seeing third row that i would rather have had than my second row... oh well... geeeeez, this is frustrating!
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

holydove wrote: Marie, thank you for asking. By the time I figured out how to turn off the pop up blocker, all the good seats were gone, & I couldn't decide what to do, & felt despondent, so I just gave up the venture & didn't get any tickets. I know I sound spoiled & I might regret the decision (or non-decision), but it's such an emotional thing for me, & now I'm in tears, & now it's definitely too late. .
Holydove, you should try again. Don't let Boston select your best available. Choose Orchestra Pit and see if you get anything. Then choose the next level seats. Boston was terrible and lots of good seats were appearing when I checked and that was just about an hour after the presale opened.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

I don't know if this is any good to anyone but I have an extra seat for Boston, Pit row 4. By the time we'd solved the popup blocker issue, Tony and I were both in panic buying mode and we both bought a ticket for me - one each end of pit row 4!

Wendy
holydove

Post by holydove »

Okay, now that I saw the VIP codes, (thank you, Marie), though I had planned to only do the VIP thing one time (Montreal), I decided to do it again, as Boston is such a good location, easy to get to from here, such a nice intimate venue, etc., etc.. .too hard to resist! I'll just have to hope that I will be able to sell some of the merchandise.

Thank you for your offer, Lizzy, but we won't be going to Detroit. Hope you enjoy your time there - I'm sure you will.

Thank you again to Marie & Jarkko!

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”