PRESALE TO DETROIT & BOSTON

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
lizzytysh

Re: PRESALE TO DETROIT & BOSTON NOW

Post by lizzytysh »

Hi Virginia ~

And, now, you can copy what you've just written... and go here viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32116 and paste it :D ! It's wonderful when someone who has never seen Leonard before finally gets to... and supremely better when they get a great seat, as well!

It was amazing to watch, as Diana pointed out, Marie. You were ALL over the place! And with your signature calm, as well. Of course, that has nothing to do with what may have been going on inside :) .

~ Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
RedRoses

Post by RedRoses »

I am so grateful for finding your fan club! I can't wait to see Leonard Cohen in Boston!
This will be my first Leonard Cohen Concert. I have been waiting for him to come back
to the United States. I am so looking forward to getting tickets. This is so exciting! Thank you!

Rose
honey604

Post by honey604 »

Is there any chance a second concert will be added in Boston? Unfortunately for me, I didn't try yesterday (14th) to buy my tickets and this morning the only tickets left (it seems) are in the back two rows! I'd take them if I thought there would be no chance of getting something much better for a second concert. Jarkko, Marie, what's your advice?
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

;-) My advice is (as usually): be patient

(On the other there will be more tickets at the general sale in all categories - our presale quota is big but limited!! So it would be a good idea to check back often!)
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
honey604

Post by honey604 »

I wish my limited budget would allow me to buy the Diamond Pkg! Thank you for the advice Jarkko. I will be patient.
markdu

Post by markdu »

I tried the American Express option for Boston at 10 am today, but there was nothing there. It says I should have been able to find "American Express Preferred Seating", but the only option was just "American Express Seating", and there were no seats there. Do our moderators know if I should have seen something?
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

markdu wrote:I tried the American Express option for Boston at 10 am today, but there was nothing there. It says I should have been able to find "American Express Preferred Seating", but the only option was just "American Express Seating", and there were no seats there. Do our moderators know if I should have seen something?
markdu

Have another go - the Preferred Seating option is there. If you select "American Express Seating" on the first screen, the next screen gives you the choice between Preferred seating (on the left - enter code & validate) or American Express Seating (option on the right). I did a Preferred Seating search for a single seat but the best I got was Left Orchestra row M or Mezzanine row A so it doesn't look as if there is much available.

Wendy
Ronaldson

Post by Ronaldson »

Mabeanie1 wrote:
markdu wrote:I tried the American Express option for Boston at 10 am today, but there was nothing there. It says I should have beeI did a Preferred Seating search for a single seat but the best I got was Left Orchestra row M or Mezzanine row A so it doesn't look as if there is much available.

Wendy
I thought it worth pointing out, though, that Mezzanine Row A seats at the Wang are in fact pretty good, especially for the $99.50 price (they are really quite a deal compared to the price paid for many other locations in the theatre; it is a bit of a mystery to me as to why they are so "relatively" cheap). Being in the first row makes a significant difference, though, as your view in the rows behind can be partially blocked by eager people leaning forward in Row A.
Last edited by Ronaldson on Wed May 16, 2012 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedRoses

Post by RedRoses »

This is my first Leonard Cohen concert and I bought balcony tickets for the 4th center row for the Dec. 15 performance. At the time, there were no seats offered in the mezzanine section
and the orchestra section seats were way back in the double letters. Do I need to bring opera glasses?
Ronaldson

Post by Ronaldson »

RedRoses wrote: Do I need to bring opera glasses?
I would bring them. You don't 'need' them to enjoy the show, but if you already have a pair, I think you will find it nice to be able to sometimes zoom-in on different members of the band. There are no jumbo screens in the theatre, so your view of the stage will depend entirely on where you are sitting.
RedRoses

Post by RedRoses »

'You don't 'need' them to enjoy the show, but if you already have a pair, I think you will find it nice to be able to sometimes zoom-in on different members of the band.'

Thank you. That's reassuring!
markdu

Post by markdu »

Thanks for answering my question about the American Express. Initially they didn't have these 2 boxes for regular and "preferred", but later on they did. Still even when I tried the "preferred" it found no seats at all. So I'll wait.
markdu

Post by markdu »

I received an email from the Citicenter (aka Wang Theater) with a password for their "presale" which started at 10am. I'm not really sure how I even got on their list. If it is appropriate, I can post this password here. There are no tickets available for the pit or orchestra center, but I did see some for orchestra right/left rows D and E.

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”