PRESALE TO NEW YORK AND BROOKLYN

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: PRESALE TO NEW YORK AND BROOKLYN

Post by jarkko »

The VIP packages will be mailed only to US or Canadian addresses. If you gave a non-existent address, the shipment will be sent to that one.

This is clearly stated in the VIP package thread:
Package purchases are restricted to U.S. & Canadian addresses only. Merchandise will not be shipped outside of the U.S. or Canada under any circumstances. Please read carefully the other restrictions at the bottom of this post.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
SylviaB

Post by SylviaB »

thank you Jarkko for your quick answer (ya, should have read that before, but normal tix were not anymore available)- well we ll see, what happens (of course I put all of my dutch residence address-details plus the fake postcode) - as usually a lot of things happen to me, what is (generally spoken) impossible, I trust the "kismet". :)
I will inform, in case I get something :)
Sylvia
assorted

Post by assorted »

First off, I am in the front rows of section F5 thanks to this forum and the presale. Cheers.

Anyone else worried about these shows getting cancelled? There are an enormous amount of tickets available at all prices and all sections. It looks like the only parts sold out are floor.

I feel like it's a bad combination of very high ticket pricing and 2 very large venues (MSG and Barclays both 18,000 capacity) that are a bit too much for him - I'm worried his US promoter overreached here. I hope I'm wrong since I've never seen him and am very much looking forward to this.
brightnow

Post by brightnow »

assorted wrote:First off, I am in the front rows of section F5 thanks to this forum and the presale. Cheers.

Anyone else worried about these shows getting cancelled? There are an enormous amount of tickets available at all prices and all sections. It looks like the only parts sold out are floor.

I feel like it's a bad combination of very high ticket pricing and 2 very large venues (MSG and Barclays both 18,000 capacity) that are a bit too much for him - I'm worried his US promoter overreached here. I hope I'm wrong since I've never seen him and am very much looking forward to this.
I seem to recall that MSG sold out in 2010, the potential is there!
Columbia May 11, 2009; Boston May 29, 2009; Durham November 3, 2009; Las Vegas December 10 & 11, 2010; Austin November 1, 2012; Boston December 15, 2012; Brooklyn December 20, 2012

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”