Got my tickets!

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
GraceC

Re: Got my tickets!

Post by GraceC »

Got my presale ticket for Austin..YAY!!! I was SO nervous purchasing the ticket I thought I would throw up! Got Row 3, Seat 111 (which is 5 seats house left of center) I was hoping for Row 2 cuz I'm short. But I am still extremely happy.

GC[/color][/size]
oldfan

Post by oldfan »

Thank you so very much for the presale opportunity. I got my tickets, too! For Portland. Comcasttix seating chart online for the venue is lacking, can't tell where in the row the seats actually are, but very nice row indeed! No matter where they are located, the show will be fantastic, and I can't wait. Now to find the travel tickets.
lindyhannah

Post by lindyhannah »

I just bought wonderful tickets for Portland.Thanks so much for making this so easy and having such good seats available. So much better than last time in Oakland. Now I have to wait patiently for November 11th.
Harryoe

Post by Harryoe »

Thank you, jarkko and all others who make the fan club presale possible... it was a little bit stressful but I did get a front row ticket for Seattle (where I live) and am thrilled. Also, I will be eternally grateful to the forum for helping me to meet one of my best friends in the whole wide world when Leonard played in Copenhagen in July 2008. I think pre-show meetups are extremely worthwhile, especially for folks traveling to the shows. Perhaps I will be fortunate enough to meet some of you in Seattle next November... and make some more new friends.
HAUGJOH

Post by HAUGJOH »

how do you buy tickets - i;m confused but still belong at the Detroit concert ? - a little help/ direction please
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

HAUGJOH wrote:how do you buy tickets - i;m confused but still belong at the Detroit concert ? - a little help/ direction please
Presale password and link are here:

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=32091

Follow the link, use the password and you should be good to go.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
FREEMAN

Post by FREEMAN »

Laissez les bons temps rouler!!! Got 11th row center for Austin
and 2nd row center for Chicago. Your #1 New Orleans fan.
1000-kissesdeep

Post by 1000-kissesdeep »

HI, I AM NEW!!!!! Hoping to get some help re tickets for hops farm sunday (or sat)... I am very confused by the differing seating given by HMV and by the eventim website. Please could someone help me understands seats and seating plans? the later website seems to be locating better seats (? a4 ss 98) for lower price than a5 row v. I simply dont understand which is the ticket best to buy and from where. Also seen A3 ff53 available... and a4 uu. If i am going for a side seat i would prefer to see Mass but the web sisters would not be a let down and they usual stand to the other side left of stage? I really would like to book my accomodation and tickets asap. Its the first time i will see respected Leonard live and I am so anxious to get a ticket. I just discovered Leonard in the last two weeks and have become a fan, getting 4 albums and 2 dvds. Live in London is great and I so wish to 'feel' the real show as the dvd moves me everytime. Please reply soon and many thanks for those who have taken the time to read. peace and regards

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”