VIP Package Information

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
MarieM

VIP Package Information

Post by MarieM »

Package purchases are restricted to U.S. & Canadian addresses only. Merchandise will not be shipped outside of the U.S. or Canada under any circumstances. Please read carefully the other restrictions at the bottom of this post.

LEONARD COHEN
AEG LIVE PREMIUM TICKETING SUMMARY & PROGRAM DESCRIPTIONS
MARKETING & VENUE VERSION

OFFER # 1: THE DIAMOND VIP PACKAGE

One Incredible Top Price Reserved Ticket in the First Five (5) Rows *
In NYC (Madison Square Garden) The Diamond VIP Package is Based on the Fist Ten (10) Rows *
One Ultra-Exclusive, Limited Edition Leonard Cohen Tour Lithograph
Limited Edition Lithograph Created Exclusively for the “Old Ideas World Tour 2012”
Limited Edition Lithograph Based Upon Original Artwork by Leonard Cohen
Each Limited Edition Lithograph Individually Numbered and Features Leonard Cohen’s Printed Signature
Each Limited Edition Lithograph Includes the Specific Tour Date, City and Venue
Each Limited Edition Lithograph Comes with an Official Certificate of Authenticity
All Limited Edition Lithographs Printed on Heavy Weight, Acid-Free Fine Art Paper
Exclusive Leonard Cohen VIP Merchandise
One Exclusive Leonard Gift Bag (Gift Bag Created Exclusively for Package Purchasers)
One Souvenir Leonard Cohen Tour Program
One Commemorative Leonard Cohen VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard

* Please note venue seating configurations may vary market-by-market

OFFER # 2: THE EMERALD VIP PACKAGE

One Excellent Second Price Reserved Ticket *
One Exclusive Leonard Gift Bag (Gift Bag Created Exclusively for Package Purchasers)

OFFER # 3: THE SAPPHIRE VIP PACKAGE

One Premium Third Price Reserved Ticket *

VIP PACKAGE DISCLAIMER INFORMATION

Please note VIP merchandise (where applicable) will be shipped directly to each package purchaser, some exceptions may apply. Merchandise will be shipped to the address provided at the time of purchase. VIP merchandise is not required for venue entry. Please note that delivery of VIP merchandise could occur after event date - there are no guarantees that VIP merchandise will arrive in advance of show date. Please make sure to factor potential timing of merchandise delivery into your decision to purchase a VIP package. There are no refunds or exchanges for package purchases under any circumstances – all sales are final. Package purchases are restricted to U.S. & Canadian addresses only. Merchandise will not be shipped outside of the U.S. or Canada under any circumstances. Please note that the information provided at the time of purchase (e-mail, address) is the same information that will be utilized for shipping and individual contact requirements where applicable. Please note that the artist, tour, promoter, ticketing company, venue or any other affiliated parties are not responsible for outdated or inaccurate information provided by the consumer at the time of purchase. For all customer service inquiries please contact LeonardCohenVIP@aeglive.com or contact Ticketmaster at 877-4-VIPTKT (877-484-7858). Commemorative VIP laminates are for commemorative purposes only. The VIP laminate does not gain or authorize access into the venue, VIP or any backstage areas.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
MarieM

Re: VIP Package Information

Post by MarieM »

Unfortunately, at this time we do not have the pricing for these packages from AEG. It seems unlikely that we will receive the pricing before Monday's presale.

Our knowledge about these VIP packages is limited and while many of you will have questions, it is unlikely that we will be able to answer them. Please read and re-read the details of these packages carefully. After some study you will notice that there is a major distinction between the packages (with the exception of the lithograph in Offer #1):

Offer #1 - One Incredible Top Price Reserved Ticket in the First Five (5) Rows
Offer #2 - One Excellent Second Price Reserved Ticket
Offer #3 - One Premium Third Price Reserved Ticket

This is the explanation of this distinction:

"The packages put you at the front of each section, so there is value in the seat placement for each category."
Marie
Speaking Cohen
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Also see this new thread about ticket pricing: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32020
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
jessica02

Post by jessica02 »

A bit confused..if someone needs 2 tickets, purchasing one of the 3 vip packages, 2 tickets cannot be purchased together..or one must purchase 2 vip tickets?
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

jessica02 wrote:A bit confused..if someone needs 2 tickets, purchasing one of the 3 vip packages, 2 tickets cannot be purchased together..or one must purchase 2 vip tickets?
That's an excellent question. I don't know the answer to that. It would seem you have to buy two VIP tickets. I will ask but we won't have an answer before the presale today.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

There might be collector members who'd like to buy the extra VIP merchandise!
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

If any of our US/Canadian friends have extra VIP merchandise you can rest assured there are plenty of us in other parts of the world who would like to buy it from you and I'd like to put myself at the top of that list :)
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
Judith511

Post by Judith511 »

I purchased two VIP packages in Cleveland 2009. I had no problem selling my extra's although I didn't want to sell all of them :)
Waterloo January 30 1975 , Hamilton June 3 2008, Toronto June 9 2008,
Cleveland October 25 2009 ,Toronto December 4th 2012
ilion

Post by ilion »

Has the password for these been released? Where would one find that information?
Judith511

Post by Judith511 »

Yes look at the top of this forum list. :)
Waterloo January 30 1975 , Hamilton June 3 2008, Toronto June 9 2008,
Cleveland October 25 2009 ,Toronto December 4th 2012
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

ilion wrote:Has the password for these been released? Where would one find that information?
Passwords and links for today's presale (Canada) are here:

viewforum.php?f=71
Marie
Speaking Cohen
zagortenej

Post by zagortenej »

Does anybody know where will the USA pre-sale links be posted? Thanks!
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

zagortenej wrote:Does anybody know where will the USA pre-sale links be posted? Thanks!
Passwords and links for US dates will be posted here. The threads will show up as we get closer to the first US presale date.

viewforum.php?f=71
Marie
Speaking Cohen
leonardmtl

Post by leonardmtl »

Marie - how do I get to the VIP tickets to Boston - telecharge is only selling "will call" - maybe no VIP Boston?

Thx

Leonard from Montreal
We're all on one road....we're only passing through....

1967 Montreal / 2008 Toronto/ 2009 New York Beacon /Boston 2x /New York MSG / Chelsea Hotel Plaque Celebration /San Jose / 2010 Las Vegas 2x / 2012 Montreal 2x /Boston 2x
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

I don't see a VIP option either for Boston. I wrote AEG and asked.
Marie
Speaking Cohen

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”