PRESALE TO ALL CONCERTS IN ONTARIO AND QUEBEC AREA

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
thedeadflowers

Re: PRESALE TO ALL CONCERTS IN ONTARIO AND QUEBEC AREA - NOW

Post by thedeadflowers »

Thanks to all involved. Managed to get a pair of 3rd row tickets for Montreal. Coming over from London, super excited!
liquiddemons

Re: PRESALE TO ALL CONCERTS IN ONTARIO AND QUEBEC AREA - NOW

Post by liquiddemons »

New to the fan club but certainly not a new fan of Leonard Cohen. It will be my first time seeing him in concert and I couldn't be more excited going forward with 1st row seats in Ottawa at Scotiabank Place. Thank you for organizing this wonderful purchase event!
jonboynemo

Re: PRESALE TO ALL CONCERTS IN ONTARIO AND QUEBEC AREA

Post by jonboynemo »

can somebody help me? i have been wanting to get tickets for quebec city but only just now have had enough money. i've followed the link from leonard cohen's website and the tickets seller says the concert is not sold out, but i can't select tickets that aren't really expensive vip tickets. what is the password? or how else do i get tickets?
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

jonboynemo wrote:can somebody help me? i have been wanting to get tickets for quebec city but only just now have had enough money. i've followed the link from leonard cohen's website and the tickets seller says the concert is not sold out, but i can't select tickets that aren't really expensive vip tickets. what is the password? or how else do i get tickets?
See if anything is available here
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32123

Good Luck! Hope you find a ticket.
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

jonboynemo wrote:can somebody help me? i have been wanting to get tickets for quebec city but only just now have had enough money. i've followed the link from leonard cohen's website and the tickets seller says the concert is not sold out, but i can't select tickets that aren't really expensive vip tickets. what is the password? or how else do i get tickets?
I tried a couple of ticket links but both asked for a password. This suggests to me that the non-VIP tickets might be sold out. I see you are in North America. Why don't you call Billetech (ticket agency) and ask them? Hopefully you can buy a ticket over the phone if there are some.

Wendy

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”