Our Pre-Sale Ticket Allocation

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
drgoodbooks

Re: Our Pre-Sale Ticket Allocation

Post by drgoodbooks »

Hey Guys, Can anybody out there in True Cohen Land help a ticket novice. I finally have the chance to fly to Denver specifically for the show but can't figure out the ticket angle if I want to be up close and personal. There seem to be some sort of brokers on line but I don't trust them. The web site says there are no presales and sales begin 5/18. So what do I do for premium once-in-a-life time seats? I have looked at the floor plan and I would like any BBB, AAA CCC. Is this possisble? Thx, drgoodbooks
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

drgoodbooks wrote:Hey Guys, Can anybody out there in True Cohen Land help a ticket novice. I finally have the chance to fly to Denver specifically for the show but can't figure out the ticket angle if I want to be up close and personal. There seem to be some sort of brokers on line but I don't trust them. The web site says there are no presales and sales begin 5/18. So what do I do for premium once-in-a-life time seats? I have looked at the floor plan and I would like any BBB, AAA CCC. Is this possisble? Thx, drgoodbooks
LOL. Great post, drgoodbooks.

We have a presale here that happens before all other presales and which will offer the best tickets, so you are in the right place at the right time. Here's the info:

Nov 3: DENVER, CO. 1st Bank Center. Presale C. Public sale May 18 at 10 am. Seller Ticket Horse
PRESALE GROUP C: From 10 am Monday, May 14 to 10 pm on Tuesday May 15 (exclusive time), will continue with other presales until 10 pm on Thursday May 17.
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=31991#p305130

The presale password and link will be posted in this section:
viewforum.php?f=71
but it won't be posted until the presale begins at 10 am Denver time on May 14.

Finally, you should read these two threads for further info about how the presales work:
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32001#p305264
and about the VIP packages:
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32018
Marie
Speaking Cohen
drgoodbooks

Post by drgoodbooks »

MaryM, Thanks so much, it is a great relief as we have been trying to put this together for years. I'll be on the trail. Thanks, again, drgoodbooks
alexkerr

Post by alexkerr »

Hey, I was wondering how I go about grabbing the presale tickets off of Ticketmaster for the Toronto show at the Acc
MFDoyle

Post by MFDoyle »

I recently joined this site and would like to surprise a friend who turns 50 this year with the best tickets I can get for the Wang Theatre performance on December 15, 2012 in Boston. Will I be eligible to purchase presale tickets on May 14, 2012 through this membership and if so how do I go about securing tickets? Thank you for all your help.
Wybe
Site Admin

Post by Wybe »

alexkerr and MFDoyle

Here is the info you need viewtopic.php?f=70&t=31991

Wybe
2008 -- Brugge, Amsterdam, London, Berlin, Helsinki, Oberhausen, Rotterdam -- 2008
2009 -- Antwerpen, Venice, Barcelona .-- 2009
2010 -- 2 x Gent, Lille, 2x Las Vegas, -- 2010
2012 -- Gent, 2 x Amsterdam, Dublin, Verona -- 2012
2013 -- Pula, Rotterdam -- 2013
-- +++ https://www.icantforget.nl -- +++
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

MFDoyle wrote:I recently joined this site and would like to surprise a friend who turns 50 this year with the best tickets I can get for the Wang Theatre performance on December 15, 2012 in Boston. Will I be eligible to purchase presale tickets on May 14, 2012 through this membership and if so how do I go about securing tickets? Thank you for all your help.
Welcome!

Dec 15: BOSTON, MA, The Wang Theatre. Presale C. Public sale May 18 at 10 am. Seller Telecharge
PRESALE GROUP C: From 10 am Monday, May 14 to 10 pm on Tuesday May 15 (exclusive time), will continue with other presales until 10 pm on Thursday May 17.

About the presales:
- the presale is for registered members of this forum only
- we will show the presale link and password when the presale opens, not before. There is a separate section for this information. -- Password and link will appear in this section in a thread marked Presale to Boston. viewforum.php?f=71
- make sure you are online and logged-in when the presale is beginning
- you will have to follow the link to the official ticket seller, enter the password, and buy the tickets using your credit card.
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=31991#p305130

Further info on VIP Packages:
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32018
and "will call" tickets:
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32001
Marie
Speaking Cohen
MFDoyle

Post by MFDoyle »

Marie: thank you so much for all your helpful information and your time response.
wateregg

Post by wateregg »

What is the password for pre-sale of San Jose, Nov. 7th show?
macadjust

Post by macadjust »

I am a newbee LC fan as I have never seen him live but put him on my bucket list a few years ago. I want to get a presale tic to one of the state side shows. How do I join the forum "fan club" and what are the steps to log on and buy a presale ticket. Do I get a password somewhere and go into Ticketmaster? (I believe they go on sale on Monday morning 5/14 but I don't know what time). Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.
xbgedx

Post by xbgedx »

i can't locate my code where can i find it on the site?? I am going to the Detroit show presale today!
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

xbgedx wrote:i can't locate my code where can i find it on the site?? I am going to the Detroit show presale today!
Detroit password and link is here:

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=32091
Marie
Speaking Cohen
MFDoyle

Post by MFDoyle »

Thank you so much for all your help in securing tickets for the Boston show. I was able to get into the 13th row in the left center orchestra and buy a ticket for a friend of mines birthday who is a HUGE Cohen fan. Thank you again for securing a process where real fans can acquire good seats to actually use and not resell.
cultedelaraison

Post by cultedelaraison »

wateregg speaks my mind for me. Did the San Jose code get released already?
sklegman

Post by sklegman »

What is the password for presales for the seattle show?

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”