CONCERTS IN US/CANADA, TICKET & PRESALE INFO

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
MarieM

Re: CONCERTS IN US/CANADA, TICKET & PRESALE INFO

Post by MarieM »

AZJUDE wrote:Hi,
So excited at the opportunity to attend Leonard's concert in LA, CA. Do you know when I can buy one ticket? Thank you,
AZJUDE
Presale for LA doesn't begin until May 14 at 10am LA time.

Here's the info:

Nov 5: LOS ANGELES, CA, Nokia Theatre. Presale C. Public sale May 18 at 10 am. Seller Ticketmaster
PRESALE GROUP C: From 10 am Monday, May 14 to 10 pm on Tuesday May 15 (exclusive time), will continue with other presales until 10 pm on Thursday May 17.
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=31991

The presale password and link will be posted here under a thread marked Presale to Los Angeles:
viewforum.php?f=71
However, the password and link won't be posted until May 14 at 10 am LA time.

You should also read this thread for further info:
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32001
Marie
Speaking Cohen
Karana

Post by Karana »

Does anyone know how many tickets we can buy for the LA show yet? Also, is it necessary to register our credit card with the ticket seller before the presale? Last time I pre-registered my American Express card and it seemed to help. Is Ticketmaster going to be the seller we'll be going through? I really appreciate any help from anyone out there in Leonard Land. Thanks!
Karana

Post by Karana »

Okay, I just saw that tix will be sold through Ticketmaster, so just two questions left unanswered.
swong

Post by swong »

Am I dumb?? There is no section called announcements and there is no link to the presale pass word anywhere on this site. Please help me!!!
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

swong wrote:Am I dumb?? There is no section called announcements and there is no link to the presale pass word anywhere on this site. Please help me!!!
What concerts are you interested in? Some password threads have been created here
viewforum.php?f=71

Threads for the May 14 presales have not been created yet.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

Karana wrote:Does anyone know how many tickets we can buy for the LA show yet? Also, is it necessary to register our credit card with the ticket seller before the presale? Last time I pre-registered my American Express card and it seemed to help. Is Ticketmaster going to be the seller we'll be going through? I really appreciate any help from anyone out there in Leonard Land. Thanks!
We don't know what the ticket limit is. Can we hear from some folks and how many tickets they purchased through Ticketmaster?
Marie
Speaking Cohen
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

I checked some sales in Canada and the ticket limit seemed to be 8. It may be different for each of the venues!
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
shakina

Post by shakina »

If you have registered before, whatever you do, go to Ticketmaster BEFORE the pre-sale and make sure you know exactly which credit-card, what your password was, etc. I forgot that I had registered for the 2010 concert and when I went to get tickets this time I had minutes of sheer panic when I got to the Ticketmaster site. It informed me that I was already registered and wanted my password and original credit-card, neither of which I had. It took me another 3 minutes of password resets (they had to email me!) and filling out the credit-card info again. Thankfully I got it all done before the time was up. Thought I was going to lose all my hair for a minute though......!
leonardmtl

Post by leonardmtl »

shakina wrote:If you have registered before, whatever you do, go to Ticketmaster BEFORE the pre-sale and make sure you know exactly which credit-card, what your password was, etc. I forgot that I had registered for the 2010 concert and when I went to get tickets this time I had minutes of sheer panic when I got to the Ticketmaster site. It informed me that I was already registered and wanted my password and original credit-card, neither of which I had. It took me another 3 minutes of password resets (they had to email me!) and filling out the credit-card info again. Thankfully I got it all done before the time was up. Thought I was going to lose all my hair for a minute though......!
What great advice!.

I just checked Telecharge for the Boston show and found that, indeed, I had registered and bought tickets to the 2009 concert throrugh them. ------surely, their computer would have stopped my Monday am purchase, asking for a long forgotten password!

Lemme tellya - having been through many pre-sales in the past, the panic would have definitely "5 Star"!

Many thanks for this timely advice

We are truly "all on the same road'

Leonard from Montreal
We're all on one road....we're only passing through....

1967 Montreal / 2008 Toronto/ 2009 New York Beacon /Boston 2x /New York MSG / Chelsea Hotel Plaque Celebration /San Jose / 2010 Las Vegas 2x / 2012 Montreal 2x /Boston 2x
coolfadda

Post by coolfadda »

So, is the advise to register now before the pre=sale or just to go in blind? I got onto citi arts at Wang and they said I couldn't pre-register for ticket sales only go on their email listing. I'm assuming (hopefully correctly) that there is only a problem if you can't remember a previous password and not a problem if you never had a password. I'm going to be late for the initial presale as it is so don't want any more delays once I get home from work!!. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance. :)
shakina

Post by shakina »

If you are able, I would pre-register. If you have used their site before, I think I'd make certain that they didn't have any info stored. And make sure you have the same email address as before etc.
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

As far as I can see without actually buying a ticket, when you go to buy tickets for the Wang, you have the option to save your information and thereby facilitate future purchases by setting up an account. However, it doesn't look as if you have to create an account and they seem to allow you plenty of time to complete the form, even allowing for nervous hands, so there shouldn't be a problem as long as you haven't previously registered your e-mail address with them. If you have, as shakina and leonardmtl say, now would be the time to retrieve your password!

Wendy
pascalelb

Post by pascalelb »

Thank you for the presale! I just got my tickets for Quebec city and you just made 6 people VERY VERY happy!

Merci beaucoup!
coolfadda

Post by coolfadda »

Thanks for all the advise people... the only info they have for me at the min is my email address but I will take your advise Mbeany and check the password again. Just in case... :D .The 14th seems ages away. :!: :!: Also, facebook is advertising a presale for Canadian people from now...
illuminati8

Post by illuminati8 »

What do I need to do to get pre-sale tickets to Boston December 15 at the Wang Center?

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”