CONCERTS IN US/CANADA, TICKET & PRESALE INFO

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
dancemetotheend

Re: CONCERTS IN US/CANADA, TICKET & PRESALE INFO

Post by dancemetotheend »

Thank you Jarkko, Marie,....& everyone else involved!! After that 1/2 hr of pulling clumps of hair from my head, everything is now nicely back in place again & I have some very great seats in Portland!! Thanks so much!
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

dancemetotheend wrote:Thank you Jarkko, Marie,....& everyone else involved!! After that 1/2 hr of pulling clumps of hair from my head, everything is now nicely back in place again & I have some very great seats in Portland!! Thanks so much!
LOL. Yeah, I've got to get the broom and sweep up my hair too. Good news is that no one seems to have suffered in terms of their ticket location as a result. Still, it is only 2 pm here but I feel the need to hit the wine.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
holydove

Post by holydove »

MarieM wrote:
dancemetotheend wrote:
LOL. Yeah, I've got to get the broom and sweep up my hair too. Good news is that no one seems to have suffered in terms of their ticket location as a result. Still, it is only 2 pm here but I feel the need to hit the wine.
:lol: Yes, that was one big dramatic roller coaster ride! So now, thanks to you, the tears are dried, the hair is swept, the screams are silenced, the glasses are on the table, & I offer a virtual toast to Leonard Cohen & his Army (that's us). . .enjoy your wine, Marie - it is very well deserved!

Cheers!

Rachel
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

MarieM wrote:
dancemetotheend wrote:Thank you Jarkko, Marie,....& everyone else involved!! After that 1/2 hr of pulling clumps of hair from my head, everything is now nicely back in place again & I have some very great seats in Portland!! Thanks so much!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

W
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

A LOT of hard work by Jarkko and Marie!
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
IsadoraDuncan

Post by IsadoraDuncan »

I'm new at this and would like to get gret seats in LA on Nov. 5. How does the fan pre-sale work? Help?
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

IsadoraDuncan wrote:I'm new at this and would like to get gret seats in LA on Nov. 5. How does the fan pre-sale work? Help?
Fan presale began this morning.

The link to the seller for LA and the password are located here:

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=32094#p306369

Follow the link and use the password to buy tickets.

All tickets are "will call" except VIP packages. Info on "will call" is here:
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32001#p305264
Info on VIP packages is here;
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32018#p305548
Marie
Speaking Cohen
talgal73

Post by talgal73 »

Hi I am having trouble finding the fan passcode information for ticketmaster San Jose Concert. Can anyone help me?

***go to viewforum.php?f=71 / Jarkko***
cohenadmirer

Post by cohenadmirer »

i notice the montreal show is sold out
Is a second show likely ??
Leonard's work resonates
Brighton 1979; Dublin , Manchester june 2008; glasgow, manchester Nov 2008; Liverpool july 2009 ; Barcelona Sept 2009 ;marseille, lille september2010: Ghent August 2012;Barcelona October 2012;Montreal x2 November 2012: 2013; Saint John NB April 2013; Brussels June 2013;Manchester August 2013; Leeds , Birmingham September 2013; Amsterdam September 2013
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Let's wait *********.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Geyser

Post by Geyser »

:?: Hi! My husband and I are HUGE Leonard Cohen fans but we live in South Africa. We would love to come to his concert in LA - but I see the ticket sales only open on 18 May. How can I get fan club presale tickets to make sure we do get a ticket?
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

Geyser wrote::?: Hi! My husband and I are HUGE Leonard Cohen fans but we live in South Africa. We would love to come to his concert in LA - but I see the ticket sales only open on 18 May. How can I get fan club presale tickets to make sure we do get a ticket?
Find the presale password and link for LA here:
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=32094#p306369

Just follow the link and use the password to buy tickets.

Info here about "will call" which means all presale tickets, except VIP packages, must be picked up at the will call window:
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32001#p305264

Info on VIP packages here:
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32018#p305548
Marie
Speaking Cohen
Geyser

Post by Geyser »

Thank you soooooooo much!!!! :D
sturgess66

Post by sturgess66 »

holydove wrote:
sue7 wrote:
That's great, Rachel. I look forward to seeing you too. Where are you sitting?
Hi Sue - At MSG, I will be in 4th row, section C (either right or left of front center section, don't remember); & at Barclays I will be in 5th row, section F3 (again, either right or left of front center section). I hope the side sections don't go to far out to the side - from my memory of MSG, I don't think they do, & from the Barclays seating chart, it doesn't look like they go too far out either; anyway, it's all very exciting & I'm sure it will be wonderful!
Rachael/Sue - look forward to seeing you there. I am Section B, Row 11 - at MSG :)
For Leonard - I go to the arena !

Many thanks to Jarkko and Marie - and AEG and -and Leonard Cohen - and all his people - for all they have done in showing special consideration to the fans.
holydove

Post by holydove »

sturgess66 wrote:
Rachael/Sue - look forward to seeing you there. I am Section B, Row 11 - at MSG :)
For Leonard - I go to the arena !
Hi Linda,

Thank you for letting us know you will be there. I look forward to meeting you too!

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”